MSC Club Calendar 2010 -

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
MSC Calendar 2010

I know you might not be thinking about your 2010 calendar right now, but my printer has asked me to get our calendar booked in with him early as it will help him get them printed sooner and avoid last year being printed on Christmas Eve lol!

He has even held the prices from 2009.

You can't even imagine how many calendars this place prints in December!

Overview:

The 2010 calendar will contain images of members cars, some past and present depending on what images I receive by the deadline. The calendar will have images of K10, K11, K12, some modified others not, a good general mix.

Price: (Prices held from 2009)

A4 £6.99 + £1.99 P&P = Total £8.98 (+ 50p if using paypal £9.48)

A3 £9.99 + £2.49 P&P = Total £12.48 (+ 50p if using paypal £12.98)

How to pay:

Paypal: [email protected]

Cheque: Micra Sports Club

Micra Sports Club
28 Netherfield Way
Thorpe Astley
Braunstone
Leicester
LE33TQ

Bank Transfer:

0426 9322
72 00 00

Deadlines:

Deadline for receiving your payment is Sunday 6th December

Photo Submission:
The images need to be as large as possible so they do not pixelate when being printed. I need them untouched from the camera.
For example my digital camera takes 2272 x 1704 with 72000 pixels per inch these really are kind of the minimum figures I'm looking for with the images.

Confirmed List:

A3 Calendar

pjg1979 - BACS
C0llis0n - Paypal
moddedmicra - BACS
MicraFish - BACS
Micra&MGB - Cheque
omsin (2) - Paypal
sammyboi - Paypal
Dragonmaster_uk - Paypal
Anto Modded (2) - Postal Order

A4 Calendar

moddedmicra - BACS
Manny - BACS
sammyboi - Paypal
imp124 - BACS
hoodedreeper - Paypal
Tom 1.0 - Paypal
Paul Smith - awaiting payment

Can people start submitting their images now please.

I get really busy from October onwards and would like to get this sorted and booked with the printer.

I have some decent ish ones from JAE, but would also like you to submit your own.

thanks
Kev

Do you still have the pics i sent for the 2008 calander? if so can you use them please to save me having to resend them.

cheers

I have received some good ones already :)

Try and think about your backdrop, what's behind the image, think about different camera angles, turning your wheel to show the side of alloy can make the stance of the car look so much better.

Maybe try some night shots, look out for interesting locations, some industrial ones can look great.

Experiment with your camera, see what you can come up with, if you've got some other members near you, meet up for a shoot and try and find different locations.

Keep them coming peeps, you have plenty of time, but I do want to start printing these by early November, I have extended the deadline for images until October 31st.

thanks
Kev

just an idea kev and i dont know if you've thought of it but would it be better to have a calender specific for k10's and k11's and maybe k12s if there's enough. That way there's more chance of our cars being featured? Rather than only having 12(thats if your having large single photo car shots?)
Or are there mixed cars per month? If you can wait till saturday i'll have some decent ones up mate,cheers

Do you still have the pics i sent for the 2008 calander? if so can you use them please to save me having to resend them.

cheers

looking for new ones really, that's not to say your car won't be considered for the calendar, just that I don't want to use last year's images.

thanks
Kev

just an idea kev and i dont know if you've thought of it but would it be better to have a calender specific for k10's and k11's and maybe k12s if there's enough. That way there's more chance of our cars being featured? Rather than only having 12(thats if your having large single photo car shots?)
Or are there mixed cars per month? If you can wait till saturday i'll have some decent ones up mate,cheers

Depending on how many people order them possibly, I get a good deal with the printer as we print the same calendar in A4 and A3, adding more designs will equal more work and I can't guarantee the prices will hold.

just a quick question how will you know if your car is in the calendar other than getting one which i will do anyway

cheers

steve

Once the final 12 images have been choosen I will post them up here.

If people who want a calendar can send their payment asap, the more I can get in early might help me reduce the price a little and I can issue some refunds then.

thanks
Kev

The image submission's have dried up a little, come on guys, let's have some more images sent over.

Can I also remind people who wish to order the calendars to send your payment asap, I'm getting rather busy with work commitments earlier then I expected and my time on the MSC will be rather short over the coming months.

thanks
Kev

i was sort of collecting my pictures in a folder and was going to send it in one go, Was that a bad idea?

Only pic I have is the incredible ULK up on ramps, (story of its life :D) i think its effective :p ill send payment tomorrow.

Back to the top! :)

Can we have some confirmed and paid for orders this weekend please?

thanking you :)

Thanks guys,

some sample images have been put up at the top of the thread, by no means the finished articles, but you get the idea of what we are looking for.

I need more though, I do have quite an archive myself, but would prefer them to come from you the members.

Also notice how I've made smaller images inside the larger one, so if your taking pics of your car, have a look at what stands out on it and get a good close up image.

Thanks
Kev

Very cool, me likes! The outstanding feature on my car is the lack of a tin roof - but that's fairly well covered in the photo already :laugh:

More images uploaded in the first post.

Thanks to everyone that sent in photo's.

Just a tip for next year's calender, the images you submit really need to be high res, unfortunately images around 50k cannot be used as they will pixelate on printing and look very poor.

If they look small on your monitor I can't use them, look at the images at the top of this thread and click one, you'll notice how large there are, they need to be like this to print nice and clean.

You have until October 31st to make your payment for a calendar.

thanks
Kev (Y)

new image for the calendar!

this stunning K11 from singapore!

Closing date for payments October 31st

Thanks
Kev

Attachments

• k11.jpg
    k11.jpg
    606.5 KB · Views: 337
I'll be finalising the images over the next few days.

Can anyone else who would like to order an MSC calendar send your payment now.

thanks
Kev

Payment Deadline Increased.

I've extended the deadline for receiving payments by one week.

When I met with the printer I managed to get the prices held from last year, thinking we would at least match last year's orders, we are a litte short so I have extended the deadline.

It probably won't be a problem, but I would like to go to him with more orders as he kept the same price from the 2009 calendar.

So if anyone wishes to order a calendar who hasn't already paid, you can send your payment.

thanks
Kev

Sorry, yes I did...

I will change the image for you.

thanks
Kev

Back