MSC Calendar 2009 - Pre Order Your Copy Now!

What size calendar would you prefer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still waiting on a few payments.....

Also it's not too late to put an order in for a calendar.

Kev

The list has been updated with payments.

Can all those left to pay please sort your payment asap.

thanks
Kev

I still have a few outstanding payments.

Can those not already paid, please send payment today.

thanks
Kev

kev if the pictures havent been handed to the printer yet, is there any chance my yellow k11 can be may and lauras blue k11 october?

lol.

Payment will be made to the printer on Monday morning. I can accept payments until then.

However if no payment has been made by Monday, your order will be canceled (other then those who have contacted me)

It's not to late to place an order and pay for a calendar, just let me know

thanks
Kev

why not just have a collage of all the cars in k10, k11 and k12 photo's sections for next x-mas....

this way everyone gets a picture..lol

send them to me anyway. I can make changes with the printer and I could ideally do with another K12.

edit: can you send the payment for the calendar asap please.

Kev

ok kev whats the email address to send the pic i got a high quality version of this pic to send you pic i can pay by paypall for a callender

n510422608_272629_2115.jpg

sending the pic to [email protected]

id have an a3 callender iv sent the pic to [email protected]

please let me know if the pic makes the callender

whoops sent to wrong email now sent pic to [email protected]

superb thank you!

that will balance up the calendar a bit better now.

Kev

lol I will hopefully have these sent out between Christmas and New Year.

I need to visit the printer to ok the draft version and then it's a case of getting them printed and sent off.

thanks
Kev

I have most of the calendars from the printer, just waiting on a few more of the A3 size.

I'll hopefully get these sent out next week.

They look superb btw :)

Kev

I haven't sent out the calendars yet, reason being is that the post is still pretty messed up and not as realiable as usual.

We have a few internet customers contacting us regarding missing parcels and I don't want these calendars going missing in the post.

I will be sending the calendars out on Wednesday 2nd.

Also I'm STILL owed oustanding payments, these must be paid asap please

Kev

p.s I can still take orders for these as the printer has agreed to print off any extra orders.

awesome!!! thanks alot Kev for doing this!!!!

is it "tuesday" the 1st or "wednesday" the 2nd your sending these out?

eitherway thanks again!
naps

Bank holiday on Tuesday anyway so post won't be going anywhere. If your having problems with Royal snail Kev, i believe there are alternatives you can use. I regularly get mail sent stamped UKMail and TNT post

A4 ones have been sent today by first class, still waiting on payment from Ed and Sonic.

A3 ones will be going out shortly.

Kev

A4 ones have been sent today by first class, still waiting on payment from Ed and Sonic.

A3 ones will be going out shortly.

Kev

one of them is old and probebly forgot...lol and the other one....well, "cough" tight "cough".....:blush:

j/k guys. come on.. theyre not free you know.

Received mine yesterday mate, cheers! looks great - apart from my cheesy grin lol

A3 ones will be sent out asap.

Sorry for the delay on these, had some issues getting A3 do not bend packaging. I should have them early next week, as soon as I receive them the remaining calendars will be sent out.

Thanks
Kev

Oh come on Kev!!! lol

Should have got a 13 month calender including January 2009 so you don't have to worry about delays next year. lol

All the A3 calendars went out today.

Stew, yours went to 113 Astley Rd etc,

Kicknacknu I have a spare A3 calendar, payment details top of the thread,'

thanks
Kev

If I get time I will do, however anyone with A4 one if you wouldn't mind doing so that would be great.

btw I think you'll all agree the calendars have been put together to a very high proffesional standard.

lol the printer has one on his wall in the shop!!!! :D

Kev

Back