MSC 2009 Calendar - Payments now due!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
MSC Calendar 2009

Overview:

The 2009 calendar will contain images of members cars, some past and present depending on what images I receive by the deadline. The calendar will have images of K10, K11, K12, some modified others not, a good general mix.

Price: (Prices held from 2008)

A4 £6.99 + £1.99 P&P = Total £8.98 (+ 50p if using paypal £9.48)

A3 £9.99 + £2.49 P&P = Total £12.48 (+ 50p if using paypal £12.98)

How to pay:

Paypal: [email protected]

Cheque: Micra Sports Club

Micra Sports Club
28 Netherfield Way
Thorpe Astley
Braunstone
Leicester
LE33TQ

Bank Transfer:

0426 9322
72 00 00

Deadlines:

If you would like to have your photo considered for the calendar please send a high res, untouched photo (if possible) to [email protected]

Deadline for receiving photos is Monday November 24th.

Deadline for receiving payment is Monday December 1st.

Photo Submission:

The images need to be as large as possible so they do not pixelate when being printed. I need them untouched from the camera.
For example my digital camera takes 2272 x 1704 with 72000 pixels per inch these really are kind of the minimum figures I'm looking for with the images.

Confirmed List:

A3 Calendar

moddedmicra Paid
pjg1979 Paid
Nex Paid
James Paid
Robb x2 Paid
eltaylor001 Paid

A4 Calendar

Arnold Paid
Curtis Not Paid
moddedmicra Paid
Dragonmaster_uk Paid
Maccy Paid
superls Paid
Littlewood Paid
Bolton_18 Paid
squarepants Not Paid
Optispart Paid
Antony Paid
Paul Smith Paid
napster Not Paid - awaiting cheque.
hoodedreeper Paid

Anthony, I have a good one of your car and Toney's car side by side at JAE which I was going to use.

But send one in anyway and I'll have a look.

Kev

A4 please and ill send payment on the 20th nov...also Arnold is sending a pic of my car...dont think ill have my alloys on in time for the deadline :(

I just paid £18 for a couple of mine going up Santa Pod strip from Blackett Photography so you'd better use one of them Kev! ;)

Kev what discount on postage could you do if I ordered an A4 one aswell?

free postage lol! ;)

Putting an A4 calendar with a A3 one won't affect the cost of postage.

So just send payment for a A4 calendar minus the postage.

Thanks
Kev

Just to reiterate any images you are sending to me need to be large!

For example my digital camera takes 2272 x 1704 with 72000 pixels per inch these really are kind of the minimum figures I'm looking for with the images.

Anything less and they will look awful when printed.

Thanks
Kev

defo will have the calendar and ill post pic of the car worth a shot lmao!

ill send the money later today :D, moddeds has to get in its awesome!

no i'm going on sunday and getting back next sun or monday. To my dads, only got narrowband so no forum lol

Kev can you let me know if my payment for the A4 one has gone though as it hasn't showed up on my online banking! Might not clear till monday.

Can people start sending payments please, thanks

I want to get this sorted asap so I can avoid sending them out in January lol!

thanks
Kev

I need to send you some photos. As my work is for sale, can i have a free calendar in exchange for my work + moderating duties, and being such a good friend :p

I've had some excellent images sent over and will be using most of them for the calendar.

Keep them coming though, the more the better.

Thanks
Kev

Would you just take cash if i put it in a card :S cant be botherd with postal order fee and dont have a new cheque book yet and paypal is empty!

At your risk then yes fine.

Make sure it cannot be seen through the envelope.

thanks
Kev

2X A3 Calenders please Kev, photo now taken! payment also soon many thanks.

Rob.

Oh yeah, please please please please can i have a pic of mine in it! They are such nice pics! You will reieve pics and payment later today!

Ta.

List updated,

We have some excellent photo's submitted this year, keep em coming though.

Robb, price for 2 A3 will be £22.47, the P&P will remain the same for an additional calendar.

thanks
Kev

Im after an A4 one please mate, will be paying after payday on the 25th.

Also will send better photo's on sunday (23rd) probably when I've washed the motor.

Cheers.

Whens the deadline for pictures?
Mine's going into the body shop to have my nismo lip and bits fitted at the beginning of december so want to wait to submit any pictures!

Deadlines:

If you would like to have your photo considered for the calendar please send a high res, untouched photo (if possible) to [email protected]

Deadline for receiving photos is Monday November 24th.

Deadline for receiving payment is Monday December 1st.

I can possibly stretch to the 1st for the photo's but no longer as they will be going to print on the 2nd of December.

Thanks
Kev

Back