MSC 2009 Calendar - Payments now due!

tried sending pictures to you via the email youve posted in the first post, and it wont let me send as it brings up an error :S

i will send pics asap..

and i will deffo take an a4 one :) will get payment this week.

put me name down 4 an a3 sorry didnt get me pic to ya on time it slipt me mind but if ur lackin in pics let me know and will send u some

list updated, let me know if I've missed anyone.

thanks
Kev

updated, thanks

Your stickers will be sent soon, I should have the stickers any day now.

thanks
Kev

updated,

yes you can, I will now be booking the calendars in for Monday, so people still have this weekend to submit photos.

thanks
Kev

anyone else want to order a calendar?

I can still accept images up to tomorrow night.

thanks
Kev

updated, thanks

Can the remaining people yet to send payment, please do so asap....

Thanks
Kev

Really want an A4 calender but aint got the funds in my Paypal at the mo. Frantically trying to find someone whos got a Paypal account to help me out

Don't worry, send the payment when you can.

I can still accept payments for a few days while they are being printed, another few ordered is not a problem with the printer.

Thanks
Kev

If anyone wants to buy a calendar, I can still take orders, but I need payment asap. Those with outstanding payments, can this be sorted asap.

They haven't gone to print yet, considering the printer has orders for about 1000 odd calendars I'm not surprised, I should hopefully have them end of the next week.

Thanks
Kev

I would say either just before Christmas or straight after. I'll make sure there not sent in January this time around lol!

Kev

I was hoping to have them this week, I'll go and find out what's happening tomorrow.

They should be ready and I'll get them straight out after Christmas so you have them before January.

Woo hoo, got mine also today, what ######ed me off was the postman just left it leaning against the front door, lucky it didn't come tomorrow as I would be in 300 odd mile away. Bloody Post men/women. Anyway it's great cheers MSC.

im at the gfs hopefully min arrived and maybe my stickers ?

Hi Mark,

Your stickers where sent out on 11.12.08, so there probably lost in the post!

I have some more members packs to go out in the next few days. I'll send some more out for you.

Glad you all like your calendars. Next year, straight after JAE I will put the calendar together and hopefully get more photo's submitted and more orders for them.

I could have made a K11 calendar on it's own with the amount of K11 images submitted, I was really struggling with K10 and K12 images.

Thanks
Kev

Back