Micra Sports Club 2012 Calendar - Payments Now Due - only a few days left

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
MSC Calendar 2012

Ok, time to get the MSC 2012 Calendar sorted and ready for order. You will now have the chance to submit your images for consideration for the club 2012 Calendar.

Overview:

The 2012 calendar will contain images of members cars, some past and present depending on what images I receive by the deadline. The calendar will have images of K10, K11, K12, some modified others not, a good general mix.

Price:

UK Delivery

A4 £9.99 including P&P
A3 £13.49 including P&P

EUROPE Delivery

A4 £11.99 including P&P
A3 £14.48 including P&P

How to pay:

Paypal: [email protected]

Cheque: Micra Sports Club

Micra Sports Club
28 Netherfield Way
Thorpe Astley
Braunstone
Leicester
LE33TQ

Bank Transfer:

0426 9322
72 00 00

Deadlines:

Deadline for receiving your payment is Sunday 4th of December

Photo Submission (Deadline for recieving images 21.11.11):

Please send images to [email protected]

The images need to be as large as possible so they do not pixelate when being printed. I need them untouched from the camera, unless you are photoshop genius :)

For example my old digital camera takes 2272 x 1704 with 72000 pixels per inch these really are kind of the minimum figures I'm looking for with the images.

The photos / images have be excellent quality to be considered for the club calendar, small 800 x 600 image sizes, just won't cut it!

Examples of Last Year's images

Here's some examples of images that was used in the 2011 calendar....

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

12.jpg

Confirmed List:

A3 Calendar

joesouthgate x1 - paid bacs 19.11.11
sp13rsy x1 - paid paypal 23.11.11
James x1 - awaiting payment.

A4 Calendar

peposhi x3 - paid paypal 12.11.11
karlj x1 - paid paypal 12.11.11
will930 x1 - paid paypal
hoodedreeper x1 - paid paypal 04.11.11
purpleone - x1 - paid paypal 05.11.11
seb_ x1 - paid paypal 30.11.11
ashley sw x1 - paid paypal 19.11.11
dragonmaster_uk x1 paid paypal 24.11.11
skinner_87 x1 paid paypal 08.12.11
baguete x1 paid paypal 08.12.11

Would you be interested in putting mine in thr calendar? My missus has a nikon d3100 which should be adequate quality! If so we will get on it :)

Just when I randomly did a quick shots session ! Perfect! I'm going to send you my picture Kev ! :grinning:

Hi Guys,

Some good submissions so far, I have about half a dozen good quality photo's that will be used. So still plenty of opportunity to get your photo included in the calendar....

Prices have now been confirmed, £9.99 for an A4 and £13.49 for an A3 including delivery.

Payments can now be taken, reserve your 2012 MSC Calendar now! (Y)

Thanks
Kev

There's a full res of this winging its way through the ether should you want to use it Kev.

DSCF2869.jpg

I'ts a shame its from before i took the extra off the rear.

Will, I've submitted the one of you polishing your car at JAE - it's pretty good I think :).

The images are great guys! (Y)

One small problem though is so far all I have is K11's lol! Now that might not be an issue for the K11 owners who I'm sure won't mind there being a K11 on every month.

If no submissions are made for K10 and K12 or even K13's then so far it's looking one sided to the K11.

Kev

What's the deadline for photos ? I need to tidy up some bits off bodywork (horrible primer patches)

Deadlines are listed in my first post.

We now have a K12 submitted, thanks Guy.

Kev

Thanks Pete,

So far I have about 16 K11's and 2 K12's submitted.

Surely there must be some more K10 owners here who would like there K10 to be included. Your car doesn't need to be extensively modified, sure a little helps, but a good backdrop and lighting can make a stunning photograph.

Anyone else sending over any images for the calendar?

I would appreciate it if you could start sending in your payments when you can. Give me an idea of numbers for A3 and A4.

Thanks
Kev

put me down for an a3 if im in it and an a4 if im not haha :p alsoo oayment will have to wait as account has been frozen because of some theif

Yeah I've got them thanks.

The file size is only 159kb which is way too small to use on the calendar.

Do you have the images at a higher res you could send over? Maybe straight from the digital camera?

Kev

Yeah I've got them thanks.

The file size is only 159kb which is way too small to use on the calendar.

Do you have the images at a higher res you could send over? Maybe straight from the digital camera?

Kev

Hmmmm, il try again, having trouble sendin from my hotmail account

I know the deadline for payment is the end of November, but I would appreciate if some of you could start sending your payments now.

Give me a little confidence I'm going back to the printer with numbers similar to previous year's.

Thanks
Kev

I know the deadline for payment is the end of November, but I would appreciate if some of you could start sending your payments now.

Give me a little confidence I'm going back to the printer with numbers similar to previous year's.

Thanks
Kev

funnily enough i was thinking "I need to send my calendar payment" about an hour ago

Back