MSC Club Calendar 2010 -

Last Chance to order your copy!

I'm confirming numbers with the printer on Monday morning, you have this weekend if you wish to send a payment for a calendar.

thanks
Kev

I have the calendars now, I will try and get them posted next week.

Thanks
Kev

Guys remember that it is christmas and I imagine kev's busy with the business and then spending Christmas with his family etc. If we have to get them in the first or second week of January then so be it.

Sorry chaps, I'll have them in the post on Monday and you should have them before January.

Kev

Right then folks,

I have 2 spare A3 and 2 spare A4 calendars up for grabs.

So 4 in total on a first come first served basis.

A3 calendars
1. jamiez49

A4 calendars
1. getawaycar
2. mullet

Only payment will secure each calendar, details in original post.

All calendars will be sent in Monday's post.

edit: Now only 1 A3 left!

thanks
Kev

All calendars have been sent off today, couldn't do it yesterday as the Post Office was closed.

I have 3 calendars remaining up for grabs,

thanks
Kev

Would be nice to know which pictures are in the calender. I gess if im in it i might have to take one too :)

Hi there,

No problem, could you PM your address to send the calendar to?

Only 1 A4 and 1 A3 calendar left now.

Thanks
Kev

1 a3 and 1 a4 left.

payment will secure calendar :)

details in original post.

thanks
Kev

I'm sure it will come either tomorrow or early next week.

Kev :)

Yep you sure have....

Can you PM me your current address?

only 1 A3 calendar left now!

Thanks
Kev

If I'm in it ill take the last one!

Hi there,

Thanks for submitting your images for the calendar, unfortunately this year one of your photo's was not selected for the 2010 MSC calendar.

I will keep these on file for next year so that they may be considered for the 2011 calendar.

Thanks
Kev

kev i havent received my calendar yet. i gave you my new address dont say you posted it to my old address? :eek:

kev i havent received my calendar yet. i gave you my new address dont say you posted it to my old address? :eek:

Hi,

I've just checked and sorry I have sent it to your old address at 7 wharfedale house

Is it possible you can check if they have it?

Once again I'm sorry, I completely forgot when I did the address labels.

Kev

Hi,

I've just checked and sorry I have sent it to your old address at 7 wharfedale house

Is it possible you can check if they have it?

Once again I'm sorry, I completely forgot when I did the address labels.

Kev

i knew it would happen. i will try tommorrow kev. what if they binned it? see what happens.

Hey Kev, i've not been on here since well before christmas and had totally forgotten about the calenders, i've not yet received it. Has there been a prob?
Ian

yes, it's called the crap UK postal system! grr

I'll get another calendar in the post next week for you.

Thanks
Kev

Back