JAE 2006 - Be here!!!!!!

Kev said:
Don't forget there will be MSC club stand trophies up for grabs again this year!
If Most Unique Mod is still going I've made it a bit fairer as I probably won't be bringing the camper considering it has a SORN and no MOT atm lol ;) :k10camper

lol indeed yes it will and actually I may bring in a few more other comical ones for good measure.

Kev

Kev said:
lol indeed yes it will and actually I may bring in a few more other comical ones for good measure.

Kev

Most water in the passenger footwell
Noisiest suspension
Loudest exhaust
Most stripped / weight saving

Just some ideas! I could be up for a couple of those if you ran them ;)

Surely civic lights on a micra is unique hehe. ;) Should be a good laugh and always good to have a little friendly competition. :)

ahem, bbq! lol

Most water in the passenger footwell - depends if the fire gets out of hand
Noisiest suspension - it aint got any so hell yeah its noisy!
Loudest exhaust - pass
Most stripped / weight saving - its half a car, u cant get any better, lol

thats 3 out of 4 for me! hahahaha

Little off topic. Kev can you bring side window stickers and the main window sticker to JAE, and I'll bring the cash? need them for my new Micra can't get them off my other haha tried to ;) :p

And I'm well up for Tug of war too. Always have been good at tugging..... in war that is.... I mean, yeah you know what i mean!

copied from another forum in a thread about jae.......

As well as the usual club and trade areas there is also a Service Area at this year's JAE. As well as buying stuff you can actually get work done on the car or stuff fitted. The list (so far) includes the following:

- Small knocks/dents and scratches repaired

- Window Tinting and Security Film fitted

- Alarm/imobiliser and ICE installations

- Paint protection film

- Wheel corner weight and alignment checks and adjusting

- tyre fitting and enquiry service

- graphics fitting

- car valeting

Window Tinting... Ooooh!

Might spur me on to actually get round to tinting the rears on my K11, if the price is right lol

I'll be there, got the days off confirmed today, so Dee & me will be there. Will no doubt be staying at Waynes of G's, so Dan i'll be covoying with you man :)
Just depends on what car i'll have tho! Teg or the K11!

Titch

what happens with payment for this? i cant remmember from last time....i want to bring my girlfriend and two mates along but they will be in different car..so can i get their tickets through the msc even tho they arent on the stand? for the full weekend

Im not going down til very early saturday morning at the moment, so anyone want to convoy down with me and lenny? lol

I got my rear window tinted last year at JAE cos me £50 from a company called overrevs.

I've started to get my car ready for JAE :)

Engine bay is nice and sparkly and detailed.

This is just a little shot of the underside of the bonnet ;)

And my nice shiny wing lol

Attachments

• DSC00094.JPG
    DSC00094.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 327
  • DSC00095.JPG
    DSC00095.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 281
Alienfish360 said:
I've started to get my car ready for JAE :)

Engine bay is nice and sparkly and detailed.

This is just a little shot of the underside of the bonnet ;)

And my nice shiny wing lol

whats all the white stuff under the bonnet? its not... ewww!

RIK said:
what happens with payment for this? i cant remmember from last time....i want to bring my girlfriend and two mates along but they will be in different car..so can i get their tickets through the msc even tho they arent on the stand? for the full weekend

hello brick wall how are you today? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Rik, I think you just pay on the door per car but not 100% sure though, you may have to pay extra for passengers. Can't really remember to be honest lol!!! :D

micra man said:
Rik, I think you just pay on the door per car but not 100% sure though, you may have to pay extra for passengers. Can't really remember to be honest lol!!! :D

i thought i could remember just paying at the gate..but i supose anyone could get on a stand then...

I cant remember what i did last year, seems so long ago now! I remember asking for the MSC stand though.

I'm now not sure that I can make this one, I've possibly got other commitments at the same time, and might not even have my micra by then anyway!!!

How do you find the stand?

do you pay then drive to the stand? Or do you pay then drive to the camping?
Does each club have their own camping?

You cant park by the tents so cars will have to be driven to the stand, then stuff carried over to the camping area.

A map of the layout has already been posted so you could use that as a guide, but last year we were told on entrance where to go e.g. third turning on the left, keep going and your on the right etc. Its just one huge open field with roads going all over it grid style, so its quite easy to get lost, especially when its busy! imo.

it was £35 per car regardless of the amount of people in your car last year. not 100% on the price tho, but assuming my car is running which i would like to think it will be i will be there. :)

Retepetsir said:
I'm now not sure that I can make this one, I've possibly got other commitments at the same time, and might not even have my micra by then anyway!!!

dont say that!! it rubs off on people :D

Yeah, was quite a maze last year lol. :) Not too bad to find the stand though I guess. :) Lol, here comes the start of people saying they can't make it hehe. :p

Retepetsir said:

You've GOT to be there!

Davey C said:
not 100% on the price tho

Ticket Prices (On-the-gate):
Admission Price - £10 per person, under 14's free
Camping Price - £10 per tent
Both prices, on the day / no advanced tickets

silver_si said:
Ticket Prices (On-the-gate):
Admission Price - £10 per person, under 14's free
Camping Price - £10 per tent
Both prices, on the day / no advanced tickets

what about stand cars though..that is for the public through the front gates

Arnold said:
You've GOT to be there!

Well, I've been for the last 3 years, so we'll see........:blush:

I've just got a placement year at a simulation/visualisation company for a year, so I'll need to find out if I can time off.

If I dont have the micra, you might find me over on the 200 stand.......:devil:

welly said:
that's no excuse but if you do i might just have to wonder over and say hello.

and of course get ideas for my 200

Lol - I'll be working at SEOS btw, a few minutes away from you :wasntme:.

Sure, I'm aiming for an S14a, so we'll see what happens :grinning:

well it looks like my beast won't be there because the insurance are threatening to write it off,

and I don't know if i can get the 1.6 through an MoT.... but i'll be there :)

BTW just out of interest does anyone have a mint condition 5 door k11 in APO red for sale? lol

NeX said:
well it looks like my beast won't be there because the insurance are threatening to write it off,

and I don't know if i can get the 1.6 through an MoT.... but i'll be there :)

BTW just out of interest does anyone have a mint condition 5 door k11 in APO red for sale? lol

Shame to hear that mate, at least you'll still make the show tho. I hope they don't write it off :( Good luck either way tho.

Ems said:
Shame to hear that mate, at least you'll still make the show tho. I hope they don't write it off :( Good luck either way tho.

thanks Ems :D

maybe i could strap the micra trailer to my motorbike and come as a half micra trailler !! woo hoo,

oh and re the car, just got a letter from the other guy's insurance claming it was my fault!! and i should pay for trauma!! ###### that!

NeX said:
thanks Ems :D

maybe i could strap the micra trailer to my motorbike and come as a half micra trailler !! woo hoo,

oh and re the car, just got a letter from the other guy's insurance claming it was my fault!! and i should pay for trauma!! ###### that!

How was it your fault?!!!

Back