JAE 2006 - Be here!!!!!!

:D whay now all i have to do is get loads of money, sort out all my cars, and then get them there..... ummm

i know i will have at least one :)

Woo, come on and lets see if we can fill the stand this year for a change hehe!!! :D I bet loads of people drop out by the time it comes round so all get ya time booked off now so you don't have too. :p Would be kool if we could get a full 30 cars though, would be the biggest meet ever I think!!! :D

Also, what about Goldstar, Kristian and the other midlands members?? You up for it. :D Could someone not pm people who would be good to have on the stand and tell them a little bit about the show etc if they haven't been before, and also I think it should be sent to some non-members and let them know that they have to join up to be on the stand maybe, to get some more cars there hehe??

Kev, see if u can get a place next to japautostyling and japnortheast, cos im gonna have to go between like 5 forums here! lol hopefully jas and jne will be right next to each other.

Unfortunately Im gonna have to be with the bbq most of the time to make sure all is well etc.

Neil

Its all changed since then mate

this is the new layout

untitled.jpg

If you need 30 people to fill the micra stand, i think i might be able to help, its quite the pimp wagon...haha

I will be going, but as my car is standard wont be on the stand... unless you's need to fill spaces and don't mind a standard car on there, then I would gladly show it. But for the people who aren't on the stand, where do you leave your car? as in the other thread explaining the details it says you are not allowed to leave your cars in the public car park overnight

FYI the MSC is situated opposite the Show and shine area, between this and the arena, to the left bottom corner of the green car club patch. I know this as I almost had you all moved when planning the firework site :p I'd be afraid since your not far from my firing site ;)

Ed said:
FYI the MSC is situated opposite the Show and shine area, between this and the arena, to the left bottom corner of the green car club patch. I know this as I almost had you all moved when planning the firework site :p I'd be afraid since your not far from my firing site ;)

Were not worried, we'll bring water pistol's to stop them from working!!!!! :p

count me in, spray job dependent! percy will run away in shame the way he is now! and i'll be bringing an ian, and possibly a K11SS

detox said:
I AM TELLING YOU!!! WE WILL MAKE IT!!!!

so i suppose you have lots of money you are going to give me? :p

do you really think James will have the bumpers done in the next 70 days!?!

NeX said:

It looked fine how it was at Brighton!! Stop worryin!!

NeX said:

well if you tell him you need it but the end on this week then there is a chance!!!!
you need to go up every week!!!!

hi kev do we just turn up to the jae show or do we have to book our selfs onto the stand could u let me no asap plz mate

Just leave ya name here if you are interested and Kev will sort it out with tickets etc. :) Can't actually remember what happens with this show now actually lol. Maybe you do just turn up.

ok thanx see if he can send me some tickets out and i would like to be on the stand cheers :k11green:

Stand list updated :) let me know if I've missed you off.

With this show, I think we just arrive at the gate, say you are on the MSC stand and drive in and find it.

I'll check but I'm sure we don't have any form of tickets / passes for JAE.

Lots to organise such as stand layout and materials, sorting out the traditional BBQ, maybe we might even have the MSC BBQ to cook it on this year ;) Looks like I'll be cooking again this year as Mike is away...........bang out of order if you ask me lol! ;)

I'll be posting up threads over the coming weeks with information on everything.

thanks
Kev

cheers 4 adding me 2 the stand list

got a few things 2 do to the car b4 the show do u no of any alloy wheels going cheap 4 a k11

is the stand a place to show your car off or just where all the msc will be meeting? im wanting to go to jae but my cars hardly something worth showing off at the minue... lol also how much is it to get into JAE?

too late your on the stand lol :)

Cars do NOT have to be modified at JAE, just clean and polished.

Kev

Right, I'll have a new K11 soon, so it will be in absolute superb condition by this time, with my sound system in then too :p

Am I able to go on stand?

Back