Setting off for JAE

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Well it's been a mad day here getting everything ready.

Car is fully loaded with more then I have ever taken to JAE, but it still fitted in lol!

We'll be leaving in about 30mins and then back late Sunday. Some are already there and enjoying the JAE atmosphere.

Hope to see lots of you over the weekend and I'll do my best to get round to everyone, don't be shy, come over and say hello!

Kev

fraz_micra_88

Ex. Club Member
lol ma my mate rang me hes down wit honda tech and says the place is swarming with police in undercover cars traffic cars the lot!! am sure a few will get caught speeding over the w.e

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
i hope everyone has a nice and safe time at jae and round peterborough, im so gutted that i cant go and the worst thing is that i live 15 minutes away from the show aswell!

maybe i will be there next year with more mods done to my car other than just bodywork :wasntme:

also be very carefull driving round peterborough as the police are very strict and can hide very well around the area

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
just got back from JAE. i went down at some stupid time friday night (outta boredom really).. got in for free as i was accidentally given a VIP pass by security :D

was alrite, too many couples tho :p

wish i cudda stuck around longer 2 see if things picked up abit later on but too much stuff to sort out here :(

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Didnt see any police around peterbrough, think they were all dealing with the storm damage!