JAE 2006 - Be here!!!!!!

Well I should be there in the beast!!! :D Woo 30 places, would be awesome if we could fill them all. :) Would be even better than last years stand.

Well we may not get 30, but that's what I've gone for to start with.

Kev

I'll probably have sold the camper by then so i'm gonna have to rely on my highly tuned K11 :)

Who wants to buy the camper? It won most unique mod last year :D

More to the point who's going to top best in show with how many votes was it lol!

I'll have the camper James, would solve a few problems of late!

i might attend. Would be my first JNE but it all depends on how many pepple are travelling down from the NE and Bonnie scotland as im not driving that distance on my own otherwise i would end up in china or somewhere because i would get lost.

oh and if i still have the micra or march of course.....

nismo_k12 said:
i might attend. Would be my first JNE but it all depends on how many pepple are travelling down from the NE and Bonnie scotland as im not driving that distance on my own otherwise i would end up in china or somewhere because i would get lost.

its well worth the drive down..ask titch ol

its really easy to find and im surre you could join a convoy along the line

Its JAE mate, not JNE! Lol, u got JNE on the brain. Fingers crossed Im going, depends on current health problems with the wife though.

Nis, your quite welcome to convoy down with us if u take the friday off from work, we will be leaving around lunch time like last year i think.

hopefully this year i will be able to set off at the right time, rather than 7pm or whenever it was lol

Davey C said:
hopefully this year i will be able to set off at the right time, rather than 7pm or whenever it was lol

And shut up at night! hahaha

Nismo_k12 - it totally worth the drive, i'll be there even if i don't have the Micra :D

Definitly worth the drive down!!! A great weekend and the chance to have a laugh and meet members from the club. Hope its better weather than last year though, and also hope that unlike last year my car will be there in all its glory hehe. :D Think last year was the best year for a while so lets see if we can top it this year. :) Well worth the trip though, hopefully we can get a convoygoing again.

We will defo have a convoy again dan, I may be in a new car, and may also have to get someone to drive the almera down with the bbq on the back, lol, might see if lenny wants to ;)

All being well I'll be there with MK Audio if all goes to plan.

Kev

nismo_k12 said:

I'll convoy down with ya... if i'm allowed a standard micra to attend!? lo! :eek:

I think there was one or two standard ones there last year iirc, so yeah the more the merrier!!

Stand confirmed! we have a stand for 30 cars.

Over the coming weeks I will be making the arrangements for the show, so get your time booked off work and start planning for JAE 06! :D

Kev

1. Davey C
2. Micra man
3. G Man
4. RIK
5. Micra Deli
6. James H
7. Kev
8. Welly
9. Wide Arched Boy
10. Kirton
11. Arnold
12. Ed
13. Super S
14. Solarice
15. Dr Zoidberg
16. Fox
17. Titch's and his missus
18. Ems

Some of these are maybe but thought that I would make a list anyways. :)

James said:
Like what? All seems fine to me!

Empty galleries, the map is missing, and some of the threads in the forums link to restricted areas on the lexus owners club!! LOL

Also, the clubs attending section links to a restricted area

Ill be there.. Although you may not see me much this year lol.

And the return of JAE radio, not to mention a possible Fusion Motorsport Stand..

Ed

i'm going unless something REALLY bad happens... not to tempt fate or anything lol

would i be allowed to bring 2 and a half cars? lol

ok current stand list updated..... click here

I have a form that I can fill in for a support car for the stand, meaning I may not be taking up a stand place with my corolla. This year I will not be with the TOC and as Ed looks like he'll be busy, I'll be around the MSC for the entire weekend to help out.

I will need all those on the list to confirm there place.

Any official members are welcome to come along to the show who don't currently own a micra, but stand places are reserved for those who do.

thanks
Kev

Back