JAE 2006 - Be here!!!!!!

i will defo be ther

my 1st yr as a member so looking forwad to showing my k11 :k11motors

micra man said:
Nearly a full stand lol... hmm I wonder how many will drop out lol. :p

If u drop out without prior warning, u will lose a months membership!!!!! LOL

Ok, i have looked over the 3 pages, and on the web site for the show, but it say's nothin on how much people pay for the weekend if your with a club on the stand!!!!!!
How much are the tickets for the weekend?!!!!!!

is any 1 going to jae from the midlands

dose any 1 wanna travel in conviy from the mids to the jae show and is any 1 camping on site

i think there is still room on the stand mate do u wanna travel in convoy with some of us from the midlands mate

i have just looked on the stand list mate and we have 30 places and we have 27 on the stand so it says on the list mate

hi kev and the rest of you,

my k10 super S should be completely restored by then :

new front wings
new headlights/sidelights
New custom exhaust
cleaned engine bay
New clutch/cambelt
fully Tcut/polished and waxed.
Interior Valeted
Foglights restored or replaced

She is in good nick already so should be spotless by JAE o_O

would there be any room left on the stand??

may only be able to make it for one of the days - but may come for the weekend with Batch if his car is ready...

cheers

Luke

i will be there

ill defo be on the stand for both days mate all i need 2 get for my k11 now is some alloy wheels and wire my amp and neons in i think i will keep body standard cus of spped ramps by were i live

so whats happening with the BBQ this year? i refuse to pay £5 for a burger so i will bring my own BBQ if the msc isnt having one

micra man said:
Neils Micra BBQ should be there. :)

buut hes linked with just about every stand at jae!! lol is he feeding the whole show :D

so do you think we will get food from the k11 bbq?

is it £10 pp per day or £10 pp for weekend, or do you get a special weekend rate. i won't be able to make it untill saturday evening - but will try for a bit earlier though. is this ok for the stand or do i need to be there on friday?

silver_si said:
is it £10 pp per day or £10 pp for weekend, or do you get a special weekend rate. i won't be able to make it untill saturday evening - but will try for a bit earlier though. is this ok for the stand or do i need to be there on friday?

i think thhey would prefer it but it doesnt matter

RIK said:
buut hes linked with just about every stand at jae!! lol is he feeding the whole show :D

so do you think we will get food from the k11 bbq?
They'll be the traditional club BBQ running both saturday and sunday. I need to check with Neil for arrangments with the BBQ, if this isn't possible then we'll do like we did last year and purchase some cheap ones from a local supermarket.

I'll be posting up details of the BBQ arrangements soon.

thanks
Kev

squarepants said:
would you put my name down for that last place on the stand please. i've only just registered, but i'm silver_si's sister in law.

is yours the green si tha was sat shefield meet? if it is its a nice car and woud look good on the stand

basicley silver_si has the silver 1.0si and his wife has the green 1.3 si i was the young lad who came with silver_si iam his nephew is that better? lol anyway off topic.

I think there has been people who asked before you and Kev hasn't updated the list yet, so you may have to be reserve although no doubt people will drop out. :)

Yeah would be awesome!!! I think that the year before last we had 17 cars, although some were not very good quality, if it keeps up like this this year we will totally smash that hehe. :D Would be very kool!!! :) We never even usually get this much interest in it but it really is a fab weekend, and well worth the entry fee, even just for the laugh on and meeting the MSC members. :p

Agreed! Don't forget there will be MSC club stand trophies up for grabs again this year! The club BBQ will be running both Saturday and Sunday. Also JAE looks even better organised then last year.

I hope to finally enter a show and shine comp pending the finishing of the airbrushing, there is even a JAE flame off this year.

If any club members wish to take part in the club battle tug of war then let me know.

I'll update with more info soon.

Kev

If i cant get a space (e.g. if no one drops out) i will be traveling with silver_si in his car (makes more sense than taking two cars if you cant park in the public car park over night) so i should still be going either way.

Nice one Sponge. :D Will be good to meet all of the new people. :) Will hopefully be revealing the finished car for all to see at this too hehe. :D Can't wait!!! :) Should be very kool with 30 micras there.

Also, Kev how do you enter the show and shine?? :)

Kev said:
Also JAE looks even better organised then last year.
Kev
JAE IS better organised this year (Y) Alot was learnt from last year. As much of this as possible we have put in place this year :)

Theres actually a really nice selection of cars there too!!! A good mix of different types of styling. The stand should be looking very good!!! :D

Im not sure whats happening with me this year as a few things seem to be in limbo.

Will be there with the bbq and the almera, just not sure on wot stand. Im no longer with JNE, and JAS seems to have been down for the last week.

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Im not sure whats happening with me this year as a few things seem to be in limbo.

Will be there with the bbq and the almera, just not sure on wot stand. Im no longer with JNE, and JAS seems to have been down for the last week.

There's always on a space for you on the MSC stand Neil :)

Nearer the time can you let me know the situation as regards the BBQ and if it will be available for club use.

thanks
Kev

Lol..... Nasty man! Hahahaha

Well Ive got something like 49 days to get the bbq sorted, its still at the same point it was when we left it on the way to JAE last year, bodyshop should be picking it up early next week, they've taken a while as they ahve been busy..... must be doin dans car! lol

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Lol..... Nasty man! Hahahaha

Well Ive got something like 49 days to get the bbq sorted, its still at the same point it was when we left it on the way to JAE last year, bodyshop should be picking it up early next week, they've taken a while as they ahve been busy..... must be doin dans car! lol

lol you can park the mera next to mine if you like and they will certainly not be round the back :p ( too damn good for that :D )

Kev

Back