JAE 2006 - Be here!!!!!!

I was the first there last time, to be greeted by RaceWorx and Tommo from their own stand, I was all alone for a while, and that was around 3pm ish!

i might have to come really early saturday morning as im working friday, and as i would have just started the job i dont think asking for friday off would be clever :(

would that be okay?

rlees85 said:
i might have to come really early saturday morning as im working friday, and as i would have just started the job i dont think asking for friday off would be clever :(

would that be okay?

why dont you come friday nite? i think the gates are open

rlees85 said:
yeah if turning up about 9ish is ok then that'd b cool :)

i think that would be fine mate..iirc ED turned up late last time

but if you wanna turn up sat morning thats no problem either

RIK said:

I think he was probably held up by the blistering speed of the camper:
20-PIC_0037%20%28Medium%29.JPG

haha it REALLY wouldn't go faster than that unless it was on a downhill slope - dont you love the automatic MA10s :D

James said:
I think he was probably held up by the blistering speed of the camper:
20-PIC_0037%20%28Medium%29.JPG

haha it REALLY wouldn't go faster than that unless it was on a downhill slope - dont you love the automatic MA10s :D

lmfao..that car is awsome

Ed said:
It would be nice to not have it in the garden too :p

lmao!

Ems & i will be there on the friday :).. and no matter what James says, he'l be there late no doubt

James said:
Yeah i know! If anyone wants to buy it by the way i'm open to offers (seriously)

Ems wouldnt mind taking the front bumper off your hands mate! we'l get you another one when we can find one!

Arnold said:
lmao!

Ems & i will be there on the friday :).. and no matter what James says, he'l be there late no doubt

Ems wouldnt mind taking the front bumper off your hands mate! we'l get you another one when we can find one!
LOL what's she done to hers? fwn

I'll chat to you on MSN about it later lol

James said:
LOL what's she done to hers? fwn

I'll chat to you on MSN about it later lol

Nothin, Datsun bumpers won't fit my kit as they are smaller, so i need pre facelift and have only found the back in good enough condition. :p

Does anyone know what the poeple with stand places need!? like passes or something? I need to know within the week if I have to pay for anything because I go on holiday in a week, and JAE is the day after I come back.

RIK said:

i didnt get there till quite late last year! it was dark so must have been canny late, i remember as i ruined the flame off with my headlights while being lost with two useless drunk passengers, failed to set a tent up in the dark, so team msc helped (mainly titch lol) cheers

then i think ed didnt get there till like 10.30?

so you will be fine getting there late on

sorry to be a total and complete arse wipe but im going to have to cancel. the reason being my car is completely and totally lodged up crap canyon and i really dont have the money.. im really sorry!

Stand list updated

Seems we are going to be short on numbers when it looked so promising! I have PM'd all those on the stand list for confirmations and will update it as they come in!

At this rate the stand will be open to non members to fill the allocation.

Kev

Might be a possible solution Rik if only we cannot fill it with MSC members or non members, however they must be Japanese cars.

Kev

Kev said:
Might be a possible solution Rik if only we cannot fill it with MSC members or non members, however they must be Japanese cars.

Kev

three of my mates are going with me anyway but there not on a stand.one owns a focus and the others are evo 6 and civic type r,if you need them two let me know and i will tell them..cheers

does it matter what number you are on the stand or can you park next to anyone at JAE? e.g iam number 8th on the list do i have to park next to davey c or can i park next to siliver_si?

I'll mock up a stand plan nearer the time when I know who's attending.

Cars will be grouped together to best show off the stand, this usually changes on the day as not everyone always makes it.

Kev

RIK said:
three of my mates are going with me anyway but there not on a stand.one owns a focus and the others are evo 6 and civic type r,if you need them two let me know and i will tell them..cheers

Cheers Rik.

I doubt very much if the Focus owner will even get in tbh, I know last year they were strict on non jap cars getting in, new venue and organisation from previous years the non jap thing was inforced more last year.

Kev

i text him and he said he would rather get on the stand so nobody scratches it in the carpark...i think the focus owner will be happy in the carpark anyway tbh and he probly wont bring it.

so let me know before the show and we can arange which cars to bring,evo 6 fuel isnt cheap lol so will probly bring focus if theres no places lmao

Stand list now down to 20 :down: grr

The JAE stand will now be open to non members.

Kev

its gonna be a good one :D

hope this helps, we (jap-n-crazy.co.uk/ukseoclub.co.uk) are up on the top right, myself, typeR and raceworx will around all weekend, and will be going friday lunchtime.

2006%20Club%20Layout%20final.jpg

MOOREY - if you wanna convoy down with us, i'm going from rugeley, email me on: [email protected] and ill send you my number

Do you like the way the MSC is going to get blown up by my fireworks ? :p hahaha.

Back