JAE 2006 - Be here!!!!!!

More places available!!!

We have lots of spaces available, so it's a damn shame to see them go to waste especially when I'm putting in all this effort!!!!

Kev

JAE is an awesome experience for anyone who likes any form of jap cars, the atmosphere is great and it's the best way to meet other club members and put faces to names and have a few to many jars...

I hit JAE for the first time in '03 and haven't missed one yet, I'll be there but be jumping between 2 clubs which i visit more often than here, will still be popping over to say Hi and drop off some flags!!

People who put down a club as the stand either dont know what JAE is all about and how much prep is involved or are extremely self centred!!!!

All three of the JAE's I've been to have given me new ideas for cars i've owned and helped others as well, it's always a good idea to have a bigger pitch initially and shrink it rather than a small pitch and not have enough room...

Will be popping across to say HI :D

This is my 6th JAE and the 5th year I have been involved as an organiser. People who moan about the size of the gatering now, only 6 were at the first one. This was still superb event.

Then in 2002, I organsed a PA system for JAE who those who will there will NEVER EVER forget (40,000watts hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.) We had a complaint from somone over 5 miles away, you physically couldn't get within 10 meters of the speaker stacks for the night disco as it was too much lol.

In JAE 2003 I organised the JAE FM radio for the first time, and also got some people I then new to help with the fireworks. JAE radio went down a storm and its only because of managment changes that its taken this long to return again.

JAE 2004 was one of the MSCs largest gatherings ever at JAE so far, This year it was organised by the Org, and my invovlemt here was smaller this time just providing DJ's and some audio gear.

JAE 2005 the Show moved to peterborough, where it could finally streach out. Unfortunately most of the clubs overbooked space and so many sites looked empty. It was a huge struggle at the new grounds. Its not easy moving the location of the largest JAP event in Europe to a new place. From last year many things were taken on board which finally brings me to...

JAE 2006. This time JAE FM returns (yay!, this time with a licence 25x more power than the 2003) Also the traditional JAE fireworks show is returning performed by yours truly, which will actually be my biggest fireworks show ever. Quite a scary thought I can tell you.. There is endless day events, stands and all kinds of car related stuff /evening club parties going on which I fully intend to take a look this year after I have done my bit. Should be quite an experience. I plan my input to the show Via radio and the fireworks to I hope add quite a nice touch to those visiting the event.

:)

JAE is an event were you will get as much out as you put in, its great!

OOOhhhhh....

Who was the blonde radio presenter for JAE FM :D

She was rather lurvely, wonder if she remembers the nutters in the lexus who won funniest moment of show on the phone vote :D

well the last two years i could make to other commitments and as for this year i can't wait. must remember to get beer this week and snacks. less than a week. AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh better start cleaning the car. anyone got a spare chesiel and hammer.

At least you shouldn't need to hold your tent down with a spare wheel and a sub :D

I'm gonna bring a real tent, fast show in a bucket was a little silly!

Can I remind all that are attending I wish to sort out the BBQ payment before JAE.

Information here

Can you please have a look at this and let me know

thanks
Kev

yes it was good last year ed.and im sure it will be spot on again this year :)

but im coming down with 9 friends and we have all put together for a tent bbq and food/drinks...plus we can get ours when we want throughout the day.

sorry

Thats probably the best reason I could have heard Rik! I'll let you off..

is there a fee for driving over from one stand to the other parking up and saying hi to everyone?? :D

ed- what events are taking place in the main arena bit the "flame off" was pritty lame last time lol

Nah you can move about as much as you want chap.

Come over anytime :)

Kev

Ems said:
Hey Ed, is the MSC stand not good enough for u?!!! :p:p:p
I doubt he'll be in one place for more than 10 mins the amount of stuff he has to do!! :p

JAE FM is gonna be fun! My first time behind a radio mic! lol

image of the trophies :D

We have a large cup for best in show and I couldn't get any smaller cups for the other awards so went for something a little different.

trophies.jpg

thanks
Kev

Those trophies look awesome! Wish I could win one this year lol, unfortunately the camper will be staying home :down:

Gemma85 said:
I no who fave car is on the site

Don't be too sure, that opinion changes every post, other week was kristians, then it was DaveyC's, then was the 1.4 ed's working on (can't remember name sorry), then it's K11 stew's

James said:
Those trophies look awesome! Wish I could win one this year lol, unfortunately the camper will be staying home :down:

show and shine the SR?

Trophies look great Kev

goldstar0011 said:
Don't be too sure, that opinion changes every post, other week was kristians, then it was DaveyC's, then was the 1.4 ed's working on (can't remember name sorry), then it's K11 stew's

not with my opinion im biast mines raceworks but its just favouritism really

gem bring all the girls who was soposed to go with you to leeds and show them a better time at JAE !!!

ems is right !

gem do u mean raceworx's lawnmower ? lol

Ems said:
Gem u gotta cancel and come to JAE!!!! pweeeeese :)
I really wish I could Ems :(

paddymarsden said:
gem bring all the girls who was soposed to go with you to leeds and show them a better time at JAE !!!

ems is right !

gem do u mean raceworx's lawnmower ? lol

lol...I doubt it would appeal to them!

Yes I do :d i want it :love:

our tent arrived today! :D BTW the water slide and trampoline is for my mate and us its not for kids :D:D
took us 40 mins to put it up lol
we have 2 gazebos (sp) and a nice big bbq...
19644be709213893.jpg

19644be70a3668b3.jpg

19644be70c138283.jpg

19644be70d368fcb.jpg

lmao Rik that is insane lol, i thought i was doing well cos i have a 4 man tent between two of us and my mates have only got a three man between two lol.

not sure how many of us lot are coming down. 4 definite 6 possible and we have a gas stove lol, check us out :p

well theres 10 of us lol so its cost us all £21 for tent and bbq,chairs.ect...still got food and drink to buy yet though

That trampoline looks like fun!! and that tent's big too. ours is quite large but we've never set it up before - Ems thinks it'l be a walk in the park!!

back flips off the shed onto it lol..we put the pool under it so you get wet if you jump too hard ...but it had to move for the tent lol

took 5 of us 40 mins..and we didnt put all the wires and pegs in

Putting tents up is easy, u just need to know the right holes to put your poles into!!! It will b fun tho i'm sure!!

We have a biiig tent between just us two, it measures 580 long, 200 wide, and 200 tall. It weighs 15.5kg's too lol!!!! It's a 6 man, so plenty of space for rolling around in!!

Back