How did you feel when you got your first Micra?

Loved it, I had a metallic green 5dr 1.0 GX (K11). It was so much nicer than my Cinquecento cos I'd completely run that in the ground, I think the 900cc engine had had enough after all I'd put it through.

Got a K12 now and although there are bits about I don't like as much as the K11, its still a fab little mobile.

Yeah i was quite thrilled & excited about owning mine. At the time, i was desperate to get my hands on a set of wheels, regardless of what it was. I even checked out Nova's and fiesta's before i bought my K10! Can't believe how much the car has changed since i got it.

Embarassed at first but it grew on me tonnes. when i got in and put the foot down i think thats what changed my mind...

ive went through 2 now:)

annoyed that it wasnt as described. saddened that i had totaled my 309 gti to get to this point and couldnt afford anything else. surprised just how quick it was on the way back home....

now i feel proud that i own one of the most modified micra's in lincolnshire..

I was thrilled to finally own a car with potential that was unique...previously owned a 78 holden comodore and then an 84 ford laser both of which are a dime a dozen in austalia. Now i have something that only about 3 other people in the country own...it hasnt helped with my obssessive disorders any...however, whenever any of my car fanatic friends get in the car they all go nuts over how clean everything is...spotless engine bay, imaculate interior, purrs like a kitten and is tuned brilliantly...there are benefits to being obssessive sometimes.

I was chuffed... i wanted one since i was 17... and finally got one in August, so bit of a delay there :D

Not too concerned with the lack of power etc as i have a 2.0 primera for that... this is my little baby to toddle to the shops in, and do the taxi run on a friday night. Its perfect!

... although i wouldnt say no to a new car ;)

A nice little project car, time passed by and realised there's more power under that bonnet than expected. Apart from when it's really windy and the car dropped for 70mph to 30mph coming from Manchester though it was funny.

Mine was my first ever car, i bought it cause it was the cheapest car to insure and run, also it won the reliabilty award from some car mag 3 years on the trot so i thought it couldnt be a bad thing for £300. i didnt have a licence when i bought it so me dad drove it home and he really liked it lol. when i finally drove it i loved it lol, was nimble and quick for a battered 1L. well 10 months and 25000 miles, 4 Camping trips, plenty of off road madness, and a non-stop 4hr run from north wales to south london, i sold it for another one of better spec!

the k12?!i fell in love with it when it first came out with the boddykit (nissan one) when i saw rik with the impul gear i had to have them lol hence why i got the bumper fitted lol bought my self some nismo lights (indicators and rear clusters) ive done a bit of mix and match with the two kits i like it no one else does BUT WHO CARES?!!!! lol people say get some big alloys lower it yada yada yada to be honest i hit speed bumps now well scrape if i dont accelerate over them lol anyway sorry to bore ya but yeah when the k12 first came out i had to get one the missus chose it i modded it (still in the process and will be for some time) add my user name on [email protected] it would be nice to talk to you all lol

i work with my dad at a recovery firm picking up cars that have been crashed/stolen etc for the police, and as a reward for my hard work his boss GAVE my my lil k11. people took the mick and said it was a hairdressers car, and upon first seeing it i discovered it previously belonged to a hairdresser... which didnt go down too well with my mates.
i havent passed my test yet but i drove it round an industrial estate with my dad and on the car park n i thought it was a bangin car... and now im here looking for ideas to turn it into the subaru micra i allways tell my mates i have lol

well as my first k10 cost me £26.24 i was quite pleased with it! lol

finding this website made me like it more!!

Anticipation was my first thoughts / feeling as my parents took me to get the car!! We drove down this step hill, slowly of course, as not to miss sight of the car, and just round the bend, there she was!!! This shiny, clean, stunning white micra!!!!
My face lit up a treat!!! As I wanted one as my first car after being in one of the quickest N/A micras in the uk!!!! So much potential was achievable from such a little "quiet" car!!!

Got the modifications rolling with some 14" light weight Nismo Alloys and LED rear lights!!! All my mates though I was silly modify up my micra, but they all owned 106’s, saxos etc!!!! so the usual………."crap car scenario" which made me want to prove to them micra’s where not rubbish!!!!

But then power just was not enough…..so wanted something faster!!! I was after a CRX Vtec at this point, but not many about. Then an “SR” came up for sale!!! I already had unique micra parts and power so thought about getting it and transferring parts over and making her faster. Spoke to a couple of people who had quick micras and asked on MSC about it!!! And by thanks to "James" and "yom" and a others….i went to see it!!!

Well I couldn’t believe it. Mint condition, green (favourite colour) higher spec than my old micra!!!! Stunning example, which I wanted. So I took it for a test drive and that was that!!! Sold!!!!

Next thing I know, I have an all round very unique micra, with the extra power I was after!! Which couldn’t have been possible with everyone from MSC so "Thank you guy"

i now have so much "fun" yes you did hear me say the "F" word :p lol

Napster

Excited. It was my first car i couldnt wait to get in it and go. My parents were at work so my two friends took me to collect it. I popped to a local motorstores before i went to pick it up so i could buy a steering lock for her. There was someone been fussy at the counter and i felt like cobblering him with the lock because i wanted to go.

Got there, signed papers, got the keys jumped in and went, i was like a big kid at christmas. Realised on the journey home my clutch was slipping slighty but i got on with it anyway. Got myself a CD player and gave the car a mini service and then properly got on with enjoying her. I now have a primera which is spot-on also.

i was so excited and got the #### take out of me a lot by my mates until i beat them when they had bigger engines haha

I got my first K10 as a winter runabout to take me to work and back instead of on my motorbike, it was just a hack, but I grew to love its reliability and quirkyness, I was really upset when I had to scrap it due to tinworm eating it alive, but I had the bug and got another then another then a K11, then I found this club and am totally hooked on the Micra now and couldn't imagine being without it, I'm totally at home in it and know what to expect from it.

Pleased because i could finally get about again, as i had previously only had my motorbike, and had a bad accident on it, writing it off an almost me as well.

I wasn't exactly inspired by the fact i had a micra, but i love it now.

Well I thought I was still dsriving my Mondeo...Going from 193BHP to 55BHP is scary lol

Oh and also my Girlfriends Micra is a green Twister so its even more embarassing. I got used to it though and enjoy throwing it around corners as and when I can :)

Back