How did you come to have your MSC name?

my number plate is gonna be "A 41KEN" my dads (called tony) "T 41KEN"

i have seen PEN 15, and on a rolls royce once i saw "A1 AAA"

mine used to be driftworx back in the day... then driftworks became a company when drifting started up so i had to change what better name than your own companys.. it was either that or bluey after blue cantrell my second name is the same.. and the fact i was the only person who got served for top shelf "art pamphlets" at school!!

i've been NeX for ages, it short for NeXuS

used it when i wanted to put my name on something without people knowing it was me unless i wanted them to.

i've had that name as my "secret identity" since school...

or if you had lost it in a tragic combine harvester accident but had it replaced you could be "now a complete ****"

im only kidding :p

well mines a wierd story.

i was looking through the jap micra meet pics on ciscos, and there was a picture of two japanese lads holding a sign. My brother said they were problaly saying 'Micra is OK', as a bad englsih/japanese translation.

heres the pic.
http://i4.tinypic.com/104qiv7.jpg

the ones on the black k11 (and the car itself) look smart as ####, the ones on the k12 in the bacjground look the same as the ones on my focus

Big_ben said:
a have to admit like, a thought u were a bird

yeah i did untill i read a post a couple of days ago,where somthing got said that ment he couldt be

Big_ben said:
the ones on the black k11 (and the car itself) look smart as ####, the ones on the k12 in the bacjground look the same as the ones on my focus
wanna swap? lol

the ones on the black one are they bronze? why are all jap micras 5dr grr

mine is because i was sponsered by fox racing when i rode for animal doing duel slalom mountain biking a few years back i always wore fox stuff hence fox and i was born in 1983

fox1983 said:
mine is because i was sponsered by fox racing when i rode for animal doing duel slalom mountain biking a few years back i always wore fox stuff hence fox and i was born in 1983

i take it you dont do it anymore,,i used to be into downhill mtb but then got a bike with a engine in it lol

well k11 well all know to be chasis number n the SS stands for Super S

all good

pepper

PS it is not kiss n dont any1 say it is

Back