You know your a micra owner when....

Anderson

Buy & Sell Member
I was at the point of total frustration with my car failing the MOT twice so i thought enoughs enough threw him on a local ad site got about 4 phone calls one man wanting to come and buy it in a hour, so i went out to give him a good clean and then stepped back for one final look and it hit me im getting rid of my nissan micra a car ive put so many hours into and made just mine it hit me right in the heart....... And at that i went running in phoned the man and said sorry ive not got the log book and dont wish to sell it while i cant properly transfer the name

A bit evil i know but Its my micra (Y)

The kids you teach ask, "Why don't you get a propper car?"

Folk who see one you have modded respond like this:
"Plus there were cars which also confused me, such as the fat-rimmed K11 Micra with JDM wing mirrors – was I really dribbling over a Micra...? Yep"

From the Dep-O RR Gathering report http://www.dep-o.co.uk/page432.asp :grinning:

The kids you teach ask, "Why don't you get a propper car?"

Folk who see one you have modded respond like this:
"Plus there were cars which also confused me, such as the fat-rimmed K11 Micra with JDM wing mirrors – was I really dribbling over a Micra...? Yep"

From the Dep-O RR Gathering report http://www.dep-o.co.uk/page432.asp :grinning:

Quality (Y) ehehe, Micras a mans best friend!

this one is a golden oldey and i think only oldskool members like James and Arnold are going to get it but...

you know you are a micra owner when.... you can quote the power figures from the CG13 even whilst drunk!

You know your a micra owner when…

Given the chance of a new car and you make up excuses not to get it "but if I do this and then this it'll be better than that"

YOU KNOW YOUR A MICRA OWNER WHEN....your rolling like jelly on a plate on a roundabout on stock springs

or when you cut the springs because coilovers are to damn expensive

You know you're a Micra owner when; You get the grinder out and cut the exhaust guards off because you can't take any more of that damn rattling!!!

You know you're a micra owner when; You take one look at your car, and can't help but smile :grinning:

You know you're a Micra owner when; you look at every other micra on the road to see if you can race them then reailise its soimeones grandparents :p

You know you're a Micra owner when; you go really really slow just to annoy peoiple then speed up as they do

you know your a micra owner when there isnt one single panel that hasnt got a small dint of some sort

...sorry to change subject but why are all micras battered? lol

You know you're a Micra owner when:

You look at bigger, flasher cars and think 'Hmmm, maybe...' But change your mind thinking 'No way man - can you imagine how much the servicing probably costs?!' :laugh:.

I have to confess, I talk to mine quite a lot when I'm in it :blush:.

[QUOTE...sorry to change subject but why are all micras battered? lol[/QUOTE]

people hate them......maybe cause they cars got scrapd but the micra still stands and they cant handle the truth:laugh:
or the micra runs em of the motorway.........you know your a micra owner when youve done some giant kiling on the biger roads

you know you are a micra owner when you don't have to buy a huge 4x4 porche to compensate for the size of your manhood

when:

*ur heart flutters and grin when you see another k11 thinkin thats like my car

*every time you drive to work u park ur car in the same most visible spot in the car park, go up to 1st floor where ur office is located, walk along the glass front walkway staring and admiring only ur micra only to end up walking straight past ur office door or even walk into someone elses office :laugh:

*you look forward to driving it

*you can park it in any spot

*you try driving other modern cars and end up preferring ur own micra in every aspect

:wasntme: What have i started!

You know your a micra owner when.... You get that voice that tells you to show up the **** in the large 4x4 next to you
2nd gear is only changed once hitting 53mph and no sooner

And thank god im not the only one talking to my car my girlfriend calls me for it :( i tend to slap him on the dash and say no...NO naughty jeffy! when he tries to slide too much!v:blues:

you know you a micra owner when your told "get rid of it its a micra" but inside you thinking it aint going nowere,and you know where the person said that can go........i wont even lie someone actualy said to me "ha ha you gonna have a micra rest of your life" and i thought to myself "i already know that you weirdo":laugh::laugh: because i am pleased with it and satisfyed.

you know you a micra owner when your told "get rid of it its a micra" but inside you thinking it aint going nowere,and you know where the person said that can go........i wont even lie someone actualy said to me "ha ha you gonna have a micra rest of your life" and i thought to myself "i already know that you weirdo":laugh::laugh: because i am pleased with it and satisfyed.

i was already making plans to get parts so i can keep my march for the rest of my life, even considered buying two for spares!

When you go out with your mates (M3, 200SX, R33, Starlet Turbo and a rather quick EK9) - and they go slow to let you keep up cause they think it's cool as Polarbear wee.

:)

you know you a micra owner when; you have a v5 saying "nissan micra" :p

you know you a micra owner when; your mum offers you some cash towards a new car and you argue that theres nothing wrong with the micra :p

you know you a micra owner when; you have a v5 saying "nissan micra" :p

you know you a micra owner when; your mum offers you some cash towards a new car and you argue that theres nothing wrong with the micra :p

ha that's so true i keep moaning that i want a brand new car so my mum said she'd pay the deposit on a renault twingo gt (yes it's french and yes i like them) but even after all the problems i'm having with little red i couldn't bare to let her go so instead the moneys help with a deposit for a house

oh and when you spend alot of time on here :D

You know you're a Micra owner when someone says to you "I don't normally like Micras, but...."

If I had a pound for every time someone's said that to me :blush:

I guess im not really a micra owner (even though ive had 2!) as I prefer every other modern since they go somewhere when you stick the boot down, instead of just drinking petrol. nor will I keep it for ever, lol. To me their cheap little ncb makers, till you can afford a big japanese (or old bmw) luxo barge :wasntme:

You know your a micra owner, when you state that its a square / old / mk1 / k10 before you even ask for any parts at the motorfactors.

YOU KNOW YOUR A MICRA OWNER WHEN you cut the springs because coilovers are to damn expensive
n then cut em too much cos ya think its a good idea n they end up reduced by 70mm on the front n 75mm on the bk so then its hell getting out when ya finish work at 2 in the morning but its still a good idea hahaha

oh n when ya lass goes mad when ya pick up from college n the micra has had another couple of mods since you dropped her off in the morning lol

when you go out on p***y patrol with 'move b***h' playing on the standard speakers and then run over a squirell to prove your manhood
:p

You know/remember you are a Micra owner when another Micra overtakes you on the motorway and makes you angry because you can't go any faster with your automatic baby... :grinning: LOL

you know your a micra owner when you go online and this is the first webpage you go to.

This and eBay!! Looking for ummm .... Micra parts

You know your a Micra owner when your on the forum at quarter to 4 in the morning replying to threads:grinning:

you know your a micra owner when u tell someone that your micra need a new clutch, oil sump, windscreen, driver side wing mirror and a huge hole in the passenger side sill welding up and you still get offered 4 times what you paid for it but say no because you will miss the little fellow :)

You know your a micra owner when you travel with a person who drives something thats not a micra and they curse every micra that passes them and you mention that you own 3 of them :D

Back