How did you come to have your MSC name?

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
To coinside with R05_Micra's thread about real names, how did you come to have your MSC name?

Mine, when I started messing about on internet I needed a handle, the computer monitor was Goldstar brand, later I added 0011 to be a bit unique

haahaa here we go lol

my one come from a nickname ive had for a while, so seemed sensilbe to use that.
its based on that "download program" on the internet actually called "napster", but i was given that nickname cause i use the computer reguarly and it crosses with part of my last name :)

its stuck and i like people using "napster" now.

My names James.

Incidentally, I saw a K11 with two gold stripes down it a while back and was branded a K11 "Goldstar" on the sticker on the back so thats where I thought you got your name from, obviously not! lol

James said:
My names James.

Incidentally, I saw a K11 with two gold stripes down it a while back and was branded a K11 "Goldstar" on the sticker on the back so thats where I thought you got your name from, obviously not! lol

same here I saw k11 "Goldstar" the other week assumed thats were the name came from

James said:

I remember when was rumiging through a breakers yard, almost hit my head on a micra on top of another car, behold it had Goldstar down it, got a bit confussed, but was cool, if they did black 1.3 versions I'd have one

Gemma85 said:
same here I saw k11 "Goldstar" the other week assumed thats were the name came from
They seem to only populate the north then, I've never seen one down south, I saw it when I was Stockton lol!

when i first started out on the internet i used to put blue stuff in my hair, which was rediculously spiked, so i called myself smurf. (i know they didnt have blue hair :S)

now i cant think of anything better :(

My favourite childrens cartoon was the teenage mutant hero (or ninja) turtles. And I actually have a very old teddy bear as shown below.

Also the Turtles in Nemo are by far the coolest characters.

Edit: Puh, such feminine reasons :doh:

Attachments

• nemo.jpg
    nemo.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 229
  • turtle.jpg
    turtle.jpg
    556.5 KB · Views: 241
We have a Micra and I love the Skyline!!!

Its the name of the car as well, Thats what my lad calls it!!!

My Ebay name and many other log in name is ''breakersrevenge''

I'm an old breaker (break dancer) from back in the day!!! and revenge bit means it never dies as always there, if you know what I mean!!!???

But its really from a song by Arther Baker from 1984! Have a listen!

http://www.globaldarkness.demon.nl/sounds/abaker.ram

Time to get out my Pumas and fat laces!

When Sonic the Hedgehog first came out on the PS1 I couldnt leave it alone, when my mates came round to go to the pub I would try to get out of it just to stay in and play Sonic, sad I know, but word got round and the nickname appeared and stuck.

Mine is my surname, although you'd be surprised how many people think its my real name

goldstar0011 said:
Arnold is you're surname?
Ah man, feels like I've just been told I was adopted, the confusion!

lmao! The ice hockey team i played for wondered how i managed to get it printed across the back of my shirt, as only surnames were allowed. We got these shirts a year or so after i started playing for them!!! They were totally shocked when they found out it wasnt my name lol!! like i had a split personality or second life or something

Hughes is my surname..... 16 is a sort of lucky number of mine but i stuck a V on the end just because my car is 16valve.............

most other forums i use its just Hughes_16 tho

Yom is short for Yombet, a nickname given to me last year and it was the only nickname I liked so I kept it.

It can be shortened from Yombet to Yom just like my real name! (Thomas to Tom).

What does it mean? I dunno. It just happened. Kinda suits me I think.

Its now my global nickname for the web.

Layla said:
eric clapton fan <3

I was that as phil collins just before. :D :p

Its ok though, they're both awesome artists.

i took my name on about11/12 years ago when i was using a CB, its from a rave record company called 'babyboom records'

i was into rave at the time :grinning:

Arnold said:
Mine is my surname, although you'd be surprised how many people think its my real name

haha i always knew ur real name was alan but i still like to think of u as arnold, suits us both...

hmmm how to explain mine?? lol ha ha ha - dont want to embarras other males on the forums so al just leave it at my name is ben

Big_ben said:
haha i always knew ur real name was alan but i still like to think of u as arnold, suits us both...

hmmm how to explain mine?? lol ha ha ha - dont want to embarras other males on the forums so al just leave it at my name is ben

lol its probably one of those 'sarcastic' nick names :p jks

well people i got my name Tom Ace because of Jim Carrey.

i am a very big carrey fan and love his films.
my name comes from his film Ace Ventura pet detective where he visits a mantion place and says
TOM ACE pleasure to meet you.

god i love his quotes there well cool

Tom Ace said:
well people i got my name Tom Ace because of Jim Carrey.

i am a very big carrey fan and love his films.
my name comes from his film Ace Ventura pet detective where he visits a mantion place and says
TOM ACE pleasure to meet you.

god i love his quotes there well cool
I watched it a couple of weeks ago and it hit me that's where i'd heard your name before lol!

back in the day my mate put red tape over my headlights to see what a badboy bonnet would look like... he kept sayin "oooh meanmicra" the car looked very angry and tbh i never liked the tape so i took it off looked stoopid...

but thats how i chose meanmicra for the car not for me really... mates just call me Abs, cos im built...lol no its short for abdul..

Back