• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Hoodedreeper's K11 RELOADED!!

Sparco front upper strut brace should hopefully be with me in a couple of days.

Apart from that thats gonna be it for the mean time :( My parents are getting very annoyed at the fact i'm spending all my money on mods rather than paying the car off oops!

But knowing me i'll still buy stuff :p

Apart from that thats gonna be it for the mean time :( My parents are getting very annoyed at the fact i'm spending all my money on mods rather than paying the car off oops!

But knowing me i'll still buy stuff :p

Lol, i'm not surprised mate, there's only so much stuff you can fob them off saying its free or standard :p

Had this made up for a laugh:

Norwichmap.jpg

Don't know where it is, but I do Believe it stands for:

Nickers
Off
Ready
When
I
Come
Home

lol, and before you say it I know Nickers starts with a K.

Car is looking sweet mate, coming along nicely.

Don't know where it is, but I do Believe it stands for:

Nickers
Off
Ready
When
I
Come
Home

lol, and before you say it I know Nickers starts with a K.

Car is looking sweet mate, coming along nicely.

One of many WW2 acronyms used by soldiers/airman etc sending correspondance to their wives/mistresses.

Looks good, I can never get on with bonnets raised at the back, but does flow well and tidy too ;)

Craig

I only done 1 side of the black pillars,never got round to doing the drivers side.

The headlights were swapped for the MOT as i wasnt 100% sure the LEDs would pass. havent had time to swap them over yet :p

Wow! shes beautiful! ;) where did you get the vinyls from? also probally been asked this before and probally was me, but what is your rear splitter off?

Back