• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Hoodedreeper's K11 RELOADED!!

New Speaker Pods are now done! Just need to wait for the Tweeter Pods and the front doors will be done! Also used Primera Handle surrounds so they're black (micra ones are grey)

DSCF8763.jpg

DSCF8764.jpg

DSCF8767.jpg

Oooh very nice Hoody, and to the handle surrounds, I took mine off and painted them you previous ones if you haven't binned them (Or damaged taking off) Prime them and pant them red mate.

the good thing about the primera handles though is that they are black plastic so the grease on your hands will not eventually wear the paint away.

My work mate has been doing these (including the tweeter pods) on and off for the past 2 months or so. I'm VERY pleased with how they've turned out!

I'm thinking of painting the spare handles to match,and possibly the trim to the right (where the handle/small pocket is) above the speaker pocket (if that makes sense)

My work mate has been doing these (including the tweeter pods) on and off for the past 2 months or so. I'm VERY pleased with how they've turned out!

I'm thinking of painting the spare handles to match,and possibly the trim to the right (where the handle/small pocket is) above the speaker pocket (if that makes sense)

looks very good, (Y) i like them. dont end up busting them with your feet. get them covered if i was you.

Just an idea for the door speaker section....

....that black section you could paint red and do the decal on it like the exterior, see picture attached.

22:01 edit new BMP pics (not good but I've done my best)

Attachments

• Hoodreeper Door Idea.jpg
    Hoodreeper Door Idea.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 344
  • Hoodreeper Door Idea a.jpg
    Hoodreeper Door Idea a.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 341
  • Hoodreeper Door Idea b.JPG
    Hoodreeper Door Idea b.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 413
Its a nice idea,but dont think my friend would be too happy if i said i want them red! After hes spent many hours getting these right lol

A small update,nothing major..more like a little touch:

DSCF8771.jpg

Nismo centre caps :)

Bought it from ollyc98 from here :) Bargain aswell!

Its going Gloss Black w/ Orange Holographic flake (same flake as my rocker cover)

Theres alot of red already (with the car colour,engine hoses and rocker cover) Just want something to break it all up! Plus the car has got a red and black theme :)

What about removing the paint and laquering it standard metal colour, to match the rest of that air con hosery.

Car is looking spotless ready for ISTS Donny North this weekend! De-greased the engine bay and cleaned it up ready to have the bonnet open :) I know it aint nothing special but hey ho nevermind!

Be sure to get bombarded with tonnes of photos nearly next week :p

Hi hoodedreeper!

I don't know if you have received my private message.. anyway..
Please can you put that couple of pictures in a bigger resolution?? I would like to put them as my wallpaper

IMG_6598.jpg

IMG_6621.jpg

My screen resolution is 1680 x 1050 pxls

Thank's!!

Roca

At ISTS Donny i picked up some sheets of Carbon Fibre,ready to re-trim my door pillars. (as when i removed the standard seat belts it left a blank piece of bare metal)

So out came the dremal (first time using one) and i think they've came out pretty well:

DSCF8799.jpg

DSCF8798.jpg

Yup,they definately pump out! Alot better than the standard ones. The tweeters are a nice touch aswell. The actual speakers give out abit of bass aswell which kinda accomodates the lack of subs :)

nice K11.

we over here in holland we dont have this kind of beatyfull rides!

i am wondering what kind of paint do you have, i want to spray my k10 over into a new kind of red colour.

Hi again hoodedreeper,
I don't know if you have read my last post, I ask you if you have a bigger images of those pictures I posted in order to use them as my wallpaper.

Thank's.

Back