• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Hoodedreeper's K11 RELOADED!!

Love it Keep those bonnet spacers in mate they look sweet good dyno results too cant belive the exhaust system adds that much power an extra 7 bhp thats pretty good :D

I'd love to cam it and do more work to the engine but its money thats stopping me :(

Gonna do some bits and pieces to the exterior to tidy things up abit and if money allows me i'll do more to the engine :)

just keep an eye out for a second hand set of cams or get them reprofiled ;)

yes mine,s got a proper powerband now with the new inlet cam (pulls like a stock 1.3, then comes alive at about 2.5k), where-as your hp graph looks dead straight (like it should do, but less adrenalin inducing :grinning:)

Been looking at upgrading the brakes to Almera brakes. Gonna get prices for discs and pads from my work and get the calipers from somewhere else (unless i can get them at work aswell)

Obviously grooved and drilled discs are the way to go. But would standard Almera discs be just as good?

Painted the rear drums today:

DSCF8542.jpg

DSCF8545.jpg

nice supriseing how much off a diffrence they make when painted

think im going to do mine green or black same as urs

i know what u mean hoody, they look naff painted red, highlighing a very unperformance bit of the car lol
Looks good anyway mate (Y)

Makes me laugh when i see cars like corsas/novas/fiestas with blue/red painted drums. Nothing screams out more like "Hey look at me! I've got drums on my car!"

I think Almera calipers are the same as GTiR ones. I know the pads are the same as when I got them for my Almera as the only way to get the right ones were tp get GTiR ones. The wheel spacing is the same I know that much.

Ivan

I think Almera calipers are the same as GTiR ones. I know the pads are the same as when I got them for my Almera as the only way to get the right ones were tp get GTiR ones. The wheel spacing is the same I know that much.

Ivan

yes the almera n15 gti brakes are the same as sunny/pulsar gtir's :)

Ok cool,i'll bare that in mind! I probs wont be doing it JUST yet,something for the future!

Done something else to her but the damn snow is stopping me finishing it!

Very Nice, Audi style DRL. You should wait a while, I know Ring (PRISM range) will be doing a flexible type, I have a pair already on my car as a test sample. Check me blog.

Ah right,well i've already bought the LED strips (which i can cut in 3 places) I'm happy with the brightness of these :) Just need the other headlight so i can then start work on that :)

The other headlight was done today and both fitted to the car. Except i have a slight electrical problem and the LEDs aint working. Will have a better look tomorrow as it started to get dark.

DSCF8572.jpg

DSCF8574.jpg

looks gud mate will have to see them turned on during the day i wanted to do something simular with my side lights and bend them around my lights but have to work something out first

i was tempted to put my led,s between the h/light and flasher too, but i was concerned of getting pulled because they would outshine the flasher bulb, :)

Blue Angel Eye Rings, if interested ?

Hi ya mate, do you mind telling me this distance in mm or ", cheers.

Attachments

• Hoody Micra.jpg
    Hoody Micra.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 537
It was supposed to be done today but my mate suddenly said he was too busy to do it even though i've been waiting a couple of weeks now!

Back