• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Hoodedreeper's K11 RELOADED!!

good idea! I'll get one from the scrappy soon :)

Update!

ALLOYS:

DSCF8156.jpg

DSCF8157.jpg

DSCF8158.jpg

DSCF8150.jpg

SMOKED SIDE REPEATERS:

DSCF8149.jpg

BUCKET SEATS , 3 POINT HARNESSES & STRIPPED INTERIOR

DSCF8152.jpg

DSCF8153.jpg

DSCF8155.jpg

stripped? lol need he boot trim and rear door cards re-moving to be half stripped! fully stripped is what mine was like! no carpet or roofliner thats proper track!

front and rear seat belts weight a tone! get them out now you have harness lol! basiclly just leave the dash, front seats, and front door cards FTW! :p

Yeah thats what i was thinking :) The carpet weighs next to nothing so aint gonna feel much difference.

Plus this needs to be practical for every day use aswell,as this probably wont be seeing much track action.

carpet weighs quite abit acctually you will be suprised, its the roof liner that is feather weight!....dont forget every thing you take out adds up! even the plastic trims ;)

but as said its for road use! lol, so a stripped rear is engough! you carnt use the rear seats anyway lol the buckets dont re-cline! so useless with them in :p

Well the harness points are right underneath the seats,so with the harnesses its no point having rear seats and vice versa!

Need to remove the spare wheel as that'll save a fair bit of weight

Yeah i need to do that aswell :) When you remove the door card theres like a plastic film over the door (presume thats to stop water etc getting in)

If i had to put that back on,would i just tape it on? Is it essential to have it?

no it just stops condension on the windows...the doors on micras collect water anyway! i put mine back on using the same sticky tack stuff thats on std...just re-used it...you can tape it back on aswell if that fails!

no its not essintial :)

carpet weighs quite abit acctually you will be suprised, its the roof liner that is feather weight!....dont forget every thing you take out adds up! even the plastic trims ;)

but as said its for road use! lol, so a stripped rear is engough! you carnt use the rear seats anyway lol the buckets dont re-cline! so useless with them in :p

Is it not 5 door? Just go for a massive dump before you drive!

Ivan

With the harnesses in place it'll be pointless having rear seats cos if the rear seat was bolted back in it'd pull down on the harness,making it in-effective. But i cant have harnesses if i have rear seats cos of the mounting points lol

you can have harness with rear seat...just! i tried it iwth mine, but the harness has to be slightly slack i adjusted mine all the way till i couldnt adjust them anymore and it never turnned slack! it can be done, depending how much you can adjust the harness.

Why not! Cant see any thing about NOT stripping a 5dr :) Thought thats what the modifying scene was all about...being different and doing things how you want,not what other people want.

No, its silly. Why have 5 doors and 2 seats?

Being different isnt necessarily cool, I could paint obscenitys all over my windows and have my underpants on my car aerial, it wouldnt be cool.

OR WOULD IT?????? :upside: :laugh:

Fair point but still aint gonna change my mind :p Aint doing any harm,just that the rear doors open and you'll see nothing there lol

corbs nothing wrong with stripping out a 4-door! the drift boys with 5-door skylines and toyota chaser's strip them out so why not do it to a micra?

corbs nothing wrong with stripping out a 4-door! the drift boys with 5-door skylines and toyota chaser's strip them out so why not do it to a micra?

They do it with whats to hand and some cars only come in 5-doors.

Just think... where are your homeboys going to sit when you go cap some fools? grr hehe

Bonnets too high at the back.. about half that height would look better.
And not a fan of stickers, but thats just me :)

Still trying to decide whether i like the bonnet rasied, but those decals are sweet as dude. Especially with the smoked repeaters!

I think you shouldnt do too much to the bonnet grilles, just whack some leccy tape over the middle chrome strips and leave the chrome oval surrounding them. Unless you have greater plans :)

Oooh and as far as your doors and seats go, i would be proud of having five doors :laugh: and if you get bored one day, you could always put them back in, then you would have a nice bass box for 6x9s. ALSO you could run your front seat belts around your rear seats meaning you could seat ppl in the back if need be. I would leave them in unless you actually take it rallying or down a 1/4 strip.

Then tint yer glass and spray the middle pillars black like this:

hoodie.jpg

Sorry couldnt help meself :wasntme:

Looking sweet.
I like the vinyls.
What are the sizes of your induction elbow and pipe and where'd you get them from?

might dig out some washers and rasie my bonnet and see if i like it lol...i do like it but everyone says it looks kak on a no powerful car...

Back