Fast & furious 4.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
saw adverts yesterday and wrote the date down on the calender lol. 10th april, carnt wait, should be a good one espcially with the old cast.

whats everyone reckon, iam deffo gonna see it.

I cannot wait...i have an unlimited pass to cineworld so will be going all week

Also Crank 2 comes out the week after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Jason is back in Crank 2, As you hear his heart still beating at the end of number one...

Watch the trailer, he has to keep himself charged up becuase he gets a mechanical heart

Looks amazing :):D:D

Jason is back in Crank 2, As you hear his heart still beating at the end of number one...

Watch the trailer, he has to keep himself charged up becuase he gets a mechanical heart

Looks amazing :):D:D

EH! have to watch Crank again soon, I'm sure he dropped like 3000 feet from an aeroplane or helicopter and landed on a car or something.

EH! have to watch Crank again soon, I'm sure he dropped like 3000 feet from an aeroplane or helicopter and landed on a car or something.
Thats what i tought lol!!! Really dont think he could survive that... but then again he was full of adrenaline he probably didnt even feel it:laugh:

I'll probably see it because i have an unlimited card. But i'm not really that bothered, if the other FATF is anything to go by. It's not going to be that great.

F&F looks a bit hmm, nicking stuff from the road train etc.. new idea needed there, but i'm sure it'l be worth seeing, and can't wait for crank 2!

i think tokyo drift should be classed as a stand alone film as it had very very little to do with any of the other FNF's. 12 and 4 should be a trillogy and a very cheasy one at that.

but i cant wait for it. mainly cos of vin diesels little sister... HMMMM

this one is pre tokyo drift, so it links them together ant.

i forgot about that lol...i hear Han apears in this one aswell. wonder what happens to paul walker in this one if he aint in the 3rd and vin deisal is? lol my money is going on that ''brian'' will get killed in f&f 4 :D

Deffo agree about mia :D lol
yes han is in this one, its why vin diesel appears at the end of tokyo drift and says about 'when han was running with him'.

will deffo be going to see it on the 10th as at the cinema where i go for all the others there has bin a modified car meet outside and after
should be awesome cant wait

naaah, the best car was the modded green k11 G# march in hans garage.

or the Fortune wide arched orange and black RX7. (that kit cost £11K and £4k to paint!!)

There seems to be a lot of hype over this, I don't think the films are amazing but I still enjoy them, gonna pre book tickets to the O2 with my mate methinks!

Watched this tonight wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who wants a spoiler and i quote ##### haha lol. But but but how frank your in for a treat.................

eh dont know how thats flaged up as deleted i wouldnt have thought it was a swear word in the correct context, I do appologise i was quoting one word from the film but it wasnt a foul or abusive word.......

watching it now. beast...!!!

Please don't post links to file sharing/live streaming sites!

Wilsonian
MSC Admin

Back