Exeter meet - October 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone on the list who is to confirm, apart from robert and naps cause theyre not sure yet.

yeah he said that to me... :( im gonna b v v skint after it but i dont care lol!
i get paid 5 days later!

Ok, i got the day off work.. But i have to pick someone up form exeter train station at like 10 in the evening, which means i'd have to hang around exeter by ymself for hours after the meet.. What kind fo time were people thinking?

wht u mean? what time we gonna arrive or leave?
there is loads of stuff to do in exeter mate!!!

I know there is, but i get bored by myself! Lol.
Depending when people are leaving I'll be there though.

So what do you guys do at these meets? Just hang around and check out each others cars and stuff?

I will most likely come along. What time will it be, and do I just look out for the big group of micra's parked somewhere?

I'm sure you can find something to do in Exeter if you don't go there very often. Like, because I go in everyday, I find it very boring, but I'm sure if you only go once in a while, it can be pretty good. Although killing time till 10 will be a #####.

It's a shame you can't go to the airport and watch the planes and all that jazz anymore. You could kill loads of time just doing that. Now they're afraid that you're gonna kill loads of people.

could always catch a movie, grab a bite to eat...chill out over a few games at rileys?

Plenty to do till 10 ^^

Iv decided im going, good way to get to know you guys ^^

FANTASTIC!!
im getting excited now!
i have been painting my grill today...
i have decided it looks ####!
i didnt sand it enough i have painted it really well but i should have sanded it more.
im disapointed!

could always catch a movie, grab a bite to eat...chill out over a few games at rileys?

Plenty to do till 10 ^^

Iv decided im going, good way to get to know you guys ^^

Completely forgot about rileys.

Shame that the new bond film isn't out. That would kill 3 hours. And the Odeon is cheap as anything now.

good stuff guys (Y) will be good to see a few new faces :D And Robert...you've got a ps2 in your car right? so stop complianing about stuff to do :p

If anyone is coming from dorest/south somerset direction, I'd be happy to start a convoy near Honiton or Axminster or something :)

yeah if any1 is traveling south to exeter on the m5 then give me a shout too!!!

i'm goign whatever direction satnav takes me which will probs be that. shifty probs will aswell so we could all cruise if hes still up for it!

i'm goign whatever direction satnav takes me which will probs be that. shifty probs will aswell so we could all cruise if hes still up for it!

yeah deffo mate!
im guessing u will get on at bridgwater?
but dunno where u live in wiltshire?!
i come on at k22 which is 2 before bridgwater.
me and shifty cruised down last time.

yer i live other side of bath at box, see shifty nearly everytime i go into bath early just by chance!

wont be able to make, wish i could! Been schedualled in for a 12-9pm saturday. But got the sunday off, and the whole week after that. Its just annoying!

Yeah. I have a lame Sport sticker/badge my friend bought from poundland and stuck on my car.

Need to get the hairdryer out now...

What do you guys do at these meets then?

jamieccc will not be going either i believe as he also has no running micra...but i could be wrong

I believe Simonh also was test dependant, and that he failed. So unless he has another one booked this week, I guess he's not coming.

sorry guys my micra is to porley just started a new job so money is stupidly tight and my micra is only limping until i get some money to fix it so i wont be coming this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back