• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Charlie

Not long now :)

Massive thank you to skymera for the mani and down pipe

Going to fit them tomorrow then all I need is a centre section then the end is nigh :D

is the fuel pump working properly? It could be bringing the pressure high enough on priming when you put turn leccy on, but not running when started

In other news....

Had a message from the bloke selling the catch can saying the one I ordered (over a week ago) wasn't in stock, so now ill be getting a square silver one some point this week

Should of carried on....

I'd rather just replace it and know it's not that and replacing with an upgraded pump it'll support future mods :)

To save faffing around I'm going to replace:

Fuel pump
Fuel filter
HT leads
Rotor cap
Spark plugs

I'm also going to drain the tank and flush the fuel lines

To save faffing around I'm going to replace:

Fuel pump
Fuel filter
HT leads
Rotor cap
Spark plugs

I'm also going to drain the tank and flush the fuel lines
If you can afford it get a fuel filter with a larger diameter, less resistance to fuel passing through and will last longer. Ideal if you plan upgrades. Almera gti fuel filter maybe?

Don't enable him.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Had a present turn up today....

8677710223_dc2036b09f.jpg

Obviously I wasn't the first to have a nosey :)

Flywheel?

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

standard 8kg 3-piece flywheel from a 1.3L redrilled with a larger PCD for the larger 200mm pressure plate. woulda preferred a 1-piece flywheel cos that could've been lightened but have sold that to r-reg beforehand and this 3-piece was what I had.

Carl u want me to send u a throttle body

Have a look for air leaks after the MAF if its going to be an air leak... it'll be air the ecu isn't getting a reading for.

Sounds as if you have a pressure build up somewhere.

Haven't been near the car today due to meeting up with Scott and then picking these up...

8688938275_03e203c41d.jpg

8690059184_cb4735f833.jpg

All have varying degrees of curbing, but with 3 near new tyres and they haven't cost me anything who cares

That's the only reason I got them

Had explain to the missus (who is getting pissed off with wheels) that even if the wheels ended up being scrap i'll still make money from them

That is...

Front: stock k11 shocks, matiz 35mm springs

Rear: corsa b shocks, cut stock k11 springs

I was going to buy some more 80mm springs but at £50 each and they snap in under a year of road use I thought better of it.

That is...

Front: stock k11 shocks, matiz 35mm springs

Rear: corsa b shocks, cut stock k11 springs

I was going to buy some more 80mm springs but at £50 each and they snap in under a year of road use I thought better of it.
I like it a lot. Pity Charlie isn't driving yet for some feedback on what they're like. Are the front springs captive or have you had to tie them in?

All captive :)

Fronts need to settle and I need smaller tyres

Had a little drive after jump starting and it felt ok, can't really give good feedback until I hit the open road.

tbh I want stock suspension again (for good reason)

That's the only reason I got them

Had explain to the missus (who is getting pissed off with wheels) that even if the wheels ended up being scrap i'll still make money from them
My mum's getting annoyed with all the alloy wheels etc we have in the conservatory at trhe end of the garden and piled in the shed LOL

1x micra "15
4x Micra "16
3x Almera "16
2x Pug "15
2x pug "15 steels
7x Citroen "14
9?x wellers....

she may have a point actually :oops:

Back