• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Charlie

RE: Repot bugs here

Bit of an SQL bug this one. Occured when I tried to increase James' reputation, lol.

Code:
mySQL error: 1062
Duplicate entry '1' for key 1
Query: INSERT INTO mscf_reputation (uid,pid,adduid,reputation,dateline,comments) VALUES ('1','58','8','1','1101821554','Nice new forum :)')
Blimey... Do you really need all those.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Woah SQL error. I dunno I have developed a habit of moving things fast. Suppose I not had nice wheels which stop me from selling them.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

BTW the way where about are you. I was wondering in case I am ever near by I will have to come drink yours and celina's tea

Oh and the wheels I need to bin are all steel wheels.

From memory I have

4x Toyota 14's
4x k11 13's
2x almera 13's
1x ford 14
4x weller 13's (2 are bent beyond repair)

Not to mention the alloys

4x bbs rg082 14's
1x BMW e30 bbs 14
4x almera 14's (on Charlie)
4x those white 15's
5x corsa Sri 15's (on the Astra)
2x slot mags 13's

Oh and the wheels I need to bin are all steel wheels.

From memory I have

4x Toyota 14's
4x k11 13's
2x almera 13's
1x ford 14
4x weller 13's (2 are bent beyond repair)

Not to mention the alloys

4x bbs rg082 14's
1x BMW e30 bbs 14
4x almera 14's (on Charlie)
4x those white 15's
5x corsa Sri 15's (on the Astra)
2x slot mags 13's
Jesus! I have no idea where you are

indeed, I know the feeling. Ever think you wish people would take stuff of you more. i keep stuff thinking it will be useful to someone... it takes ages to get ride of anything lool

My mum's getting annoyed with all the alloy wheels etc we have in the conservatory at trhe end of the garden and piled in the shed LOL

1x micra "15
4x Micra "16
3x Almera "16
2x Pug "15
2x pug "15 steels
7x Citroen "14
9?x wellers....

she may have a point actually :oops:

Wellers that fit a micra jen? :p

If they have a flat mounting face they can be re-drilled
...Hmmmm...I think they have o_O
my dad's actually just discovered that his trailer takes 4x100 wheels...so if Andy changes his mind, my dad might be interested in those K11 steelies ^_^

ETA: or he'll be getting the hammer drill out LOL

...Hmmmm...I think they have o_O
my dad's actually just discovered that his trailer takes 4x100 wheels...so if Andy changes his mind, my dad might be interested in those K11 steelies ^_^

ETA: or he'll be getting the hammer drill out LOL
naaah lol for now I need one to make up a spare but we've just bought a new Tig welder at work, so I wanna have a go at banding them...

Ahh right, not been attempting flipped steels then?
I can always weld it back in tbh...
If you don't want them I'll have them for "stance" wheels :p

No, no of course you're not in fact I believe I'm the one being ripped off.

This is a deal even David Dickinson wouldn't refuse :D

Back