• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Charlie

drained Charlie of fuel and the fuel pump doesn't sound healthy :(

Going to get a replacement from the scrappy and fill her back up with fresh fuel to see if that helps

8701382267_65361a5f94.jpg

I am not having the same colour as everyone else, I'm pretty much sold on having them the same colour as my old vibe (if I can get the paint code)

Seriously pissed off!!! :mad:

Bought Belly's cga3 and the useless driver is being a cock and won't pick it up.

2 days running :mad:

Seriously pissed off!!! :mad:

Bought Belly's cga3 and the useless driver is being a cock and won't pick it up.

2 days running :mad:
Courier or person

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Guessing this aint belly lol he ain't like that

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

hunt em down :p
em courier vans should all have some sorta realtime tracker so we the customer with the special code knows where they friggin are ETA relative to our address instead of a stone age message in a bottle type logbook tracking

Bought a gts-t fuel pump off pollyp which turned up yesterday, but I only got it today cause I was out and they delivered it to my neighbour.

Will swap pumps tomorrow and see if that helps

...sound good, hope it does the trick ;)

...any luck with that courier yet?...or is he "Bank holiday Mate" if you know what I mean <_<

ETA: sorry stupid computer not showing all the posts *facepalm*

...sound good, hope it does the trick ;)

...any luck with that courier yet?...or is he "Bank holiday Mate" if you know what I mean <_<

ETA: sorry stupid computer not showing all the posts *facepalm*

I'm hoping it'll help,

The courier company doesn't work bank holidays, the bloke who should of picked it up is just being a wimp so I'll be emailing his depot manager :)

you mean first and second was 3 different blokes lol 3rd just says al open the side door just lift it in the van

Finally started to do something worthwhile

Swapped the wires and hose from the k11 pump (right) to the gts-t pump (left)

8948514057_9a3d745dbc.jpg

Also removed the bushes from my panhard rod so I can clean the rust off and protect it better

8949138820_b3c3a1f0d4.jpg

Started to de-rust but my cordless needed charging

8949144182_38d2030de2.jpg

Back