• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Charlie

8639919065_0aa7684374.jpg

8641023530_b2a203de37.jpg

Also I'm expecting a new lambda, exhaust rubbers and a flap wheel to turn up this week...

Not long now although I don't see me having her road ready by this Saturday

Going to be spending tomorrow sorting out all the little niggly bits before Motty comes round with the rest of the exhaust.

Then tax will be on the agenda

Going to be spending tomorrow sorting out all the little niggly bits before Motty comes round with the rest of the exhaust.

Then tax will be on the agenda

Making your way through the check list quite steadily now ...this is getting there again ;)

Been a busy boy :)

The eye bolts I needed turned up today so I got round to fitting the harnesses

8657959456_3c4113c1d6.jpg

Also partially striped the rear.

All that's left to do is

Exhaust
Rear suspension (will get done after exhaust)
Fill with coolant
New dipstick

I'm not going to be doing anything drastic yet, but I won't be finishing any time soon.

The only things left on my "to buy" list is a facelift center section and tax but that's money I don't have right now.

I'm still going to finish the few odd jobs that are left and I'm hoping I can at least get her to japfest

^are you saving your kidney/s for when you find springs/wheels/struts/seats/braces/cage/grill/spoiler/sills/trim... etc... etc... that you have to have? :p

...or K10 LOL

LOL...I understand rediculous vet bills...^_^ gotta be done though ;)
we've had 2 cats that needed teeth cleaning....teeth cleaning for a cat?... about £300 a go <_< ...ouch!

Teeth cleaning! ^_^
2 of the cats we've owned (one passed one present) have not been fans of dry food (which helps keep their teeth clean and healthy)
so they each had about 4 teeth removed and the others cleaned...which involves a general anaesthetic and an overnight stay ;)

^I dunno...the 2 cats we've had that liked their biscuits, and ate them regularly, never had teeth issues ^_^
..unless it's is just a coincidence? o_O

...luckily the cats we've had have generally been pretty healthy...
Tom and Benji both made it to 16 years (I was only 3 when they died so don't remember them much)
George and Oliver Both lived til around 17 years old
Bella is 5 1/2 and maggie is 4 right now...hopefully they've got many years to go ;)

Happy Birthday Karl! :D
...it's my dads Birthday today too, he's happy as we had 4 Jumble sales today... and he picked up a petrol strimmer at the last one for £2!...yes...two pounds! :O

...Might have to bake some cakes to bring with me tomorrow...you're not on a gluten/sugar/egg free diet are you? o_O

Happy Birthday Karl! :D
...it's my dads Birthday today too, he's happy as we had 4 Jumble sales today... and he picked up a petrol strimmer at the last one for £2!...yes...two pounds! :O

Happy Birthday to your dad and well done for getting a strimmer for £2

...Might have to bake some cakes to bring with me tomorrow...you're not on a gluten/sugar/egg free diet are you? o_O

Not that I know of :)

Back