Breaking K11

Hi Ed, I got the pm. I was extremely interested in the cg10 gearbox for petrol + a donation as orriginally specified. I had a crate of carling in mind. I dont actually NEED the gearbox, it would be helpfull, and seemed to be advertsied cheep. I am willing to pay petrol to collect, im willing to take the box out myself, buy you some beers and drive home. Anything more than that, and I will wait for another opportunity. Let me know, cheers!

Hi Ed, I got the pm. I was extremely interested in the cg10 gearbox for petrol + a donation as orriginally specified. I had a crate of carling in mind. I dont actually NEED the gearbox, it would be helpfull, and seemed to be advertsied cheep. I am willing to pay petrol to collect, im willing to take the box out myself, buy you some beers and drive home. Anything more than that, and I will wait for another opportunity. Let me know, cheers!

ok mate, fair enough, im just trying to recupe(sp) some of the money i payed for the car, and im feeling the squeez so im getting stingy:D but i did say a donation, so i danation it is. some time this week? (i dont really drink, how about fish and chips?) i could murder a fish and chips right now!:D

Hi mate,
Got the seatbelt today, much appreciated. Thanks for the quick postage and I'll get you money sorted out tomorrow.

Would definitely do business with again.

Cheers
Greg

william_sr- handle is perfect, where are you mate?

Maccy- No idea about the clutch, wasnt slipping when i drove the car (about 20 yards) but dont know when it was last changed, will only know when the engine and box are split. tyres i want as its got aloys.

G-Reg_16v- will email you about the seatbelt now.

I am in hatfield AL10. is it £5 posted? how to i get the payment to you? paypal? if so drop your paypal account mate.

Scouse boy- hello mate, im not sure, i will have a look this afternoon. will get back to you. £4 posted? just that its too big to be a 'large letter' so will prob cost 1.50 to post and then there is the hassle of posting it. Bank transfer? cheque would be ok ish, but it would cost you another 30p for the stamp.

william_sr- yep, fine. its all packaged up ready for you. just send the money (my paypal is 'thedirtster at gmail dot com') will post when i get the money.

Ed

has it got the connections on the back of it so it can fit straight in? if so then i can pay by bank transfer. How would i go about doing it though?

:k11green:

ok i will start again mate lol :p
Ok so i have the wires (in side the console) to connect to a cigarette lighter but my centre console has a black plastic cover. Therefore i need the cigarette lighter to fit into the dash and attach the wires to it. I have a cigarette lighter from a punto but the metal connections on the back of it are different so the wires dont plug into it. Therefore would the cigarette lighter you have, have the correct metal connections for the wires in my car to fit onto it? if so then i will have it :)

hope that makes sense dude, I have a strange way of explaining things :S

ok i will start again mate lol :p
Ok so i have the wires (in side the console) to connect to a cigarette lighter but my centre console has a black plastic cover. Therefore i need the cigarette lighter to fit into the dash and attach the wires to it. I have a cigarette lighter from a punto but the metal connections on the back of it are different so the wires dont plug into it. Therefore would the cigarette lighter you have, have the correct metal connections for the wires in my car to fit onto it? if so then i will have it :)

hope that makes sense dude, I have a strange way of explaining things :S

perfect sense:D yes, im pretty dam sure they will, but will cut the plug so that you have both male and female so if needed (which im sure you wont) you can wire it in. will take it out and get a revised price for you.
thanks for the explanation mate, i just didnt want to send you the wrong thing.
Noddie

bluddy hell thats hard to get out of the console! how fiddly! anyway, got it all there, havent put it back together because its so hard to get apart, hope you can see how it all goes. £4 is still ok. how would you like to pay? will pm you my bank details if you like, thats prob best for me really.
PS, whats you adress?

Back