Breaking K11

Breaking standard K11,
its a 1.0, nothing fancy. i baught it as a donor car for mine, but have finnished with it now. will be taking it to the scrappy soon, just thought i would ask if anyone wanted anything off it...

so:

Richj- wants gearbox

Bash-wants engine (and gearbox?)

jabran200-wants front window wiper motor PAID AND POSTED

william_sr- drivers side door handle PAID POSTED

PeteG- screen wash cap PAID POSTED

ScouseBoy- cig lighter PAID POSTED

bump. its going to be scrapped soon i hope. i dont want loads of money for anything, just postage and some for packaging really, just an offer.

as far as i know mate, i had it running for a short while when i baught it. but i didnt need the engine so i didnt pay much attention.

i think i will be taking the cam cover off though. enless you really need it and offer me a good price:D

lol well whats the mileage of it? cuz mines done 12500 miles and its on its last legs, even tho my shell is in gr8 condition

i mean 125000

manual windows, sorry.

its got the right hand front bumper block, but i needed the left.

its only done 75,000. started on the button even though it had been standing for a week or so. sounded pretty sweet. i would say its in good nick. if you want to come take it out (i might be able to give you a hand), then you can have it for £40, but if you want me to take it out for you then more (not sure how much, depends how busy i am:D)

Noddie

P.S, when you say engine, do you mean engine and gearbox or just engine?

Yeah I would like the gearbox +mounts and bolts, but I'm not going to be able to make it to the car for this evening. Are you postponing having the car taken away?

Yeah I would like the gearbox +mounts and bolts, but I'm not going to be able to make it to the car for this evening. Are you postponing having the car taken away?

thats fine mate, im off till monday now.

i would also like to sell the engine, and if Bash only wants it with the gearbox, i may have to sell the to him. i hope you understand, just that if i let you have the gearbox, then Bash say 'nah, only want both' then i end up loosing out.

Bash- could you let me know asap mate, just i dont want to mess richj about. if you are in sumerset, i drive to ringwood every weekend which is a bit closer for you (except this weekend) to see my girlfriend, so i could take the engine out and you could meet me in ringwood if you like? is there any chance you dont want the cam cover?

just the engine is fine but im not sure if its the same as mine m8. let me see if i can find a way up there too

i cant really promise anything atm, dont need the cam cover either

jabran200- yes i can, cant do it till next week now though. will prob come to about £10

Bash- ok mate, no worries, i think its a '93 not completely sure though. ok, well, if you do want it, you could take your cam cover off and give that to me, same with manifold (save risk of snapping studs). let me know.

Noddie

jabran200- yes i can, cant do it till next week now though. will prob come to about £10

Bash- ok mate, no worries, i think its a '93 not completely sure though. ok, well, if you do want it, you could take your cam cover off and give that to me, same with manifold (save risk of snapping studs). let me know.

Noddie

yeh, thats. P.m me when you want payment etc.

Bash, not 100% sure what you mean, putting a pre facelift cg10 engine onto a post facelift cg10 gearbox?

Just looked at where you are & where noddie is. I am in the middle. Would be happy to collect the engine for you so you dont have to drive so far. I'm near southampton (fareham). Maybe give us a few quid for the extra weight/petrol.

I know the post facelift gearbox has an electronic speedo, the pre facelift has cable driven. I think the pre facelift engine will fit a post facelift gearbox with a cg13 flywheel. Prob should start a thread for a definate answer.

ok well when i get home later i will start a new thred or maybe even now lol

dumb question, how do i start a thread? lol im new

as i have said before, i drive down your way (ringwood) every weekend, so i could meet you guys if you like, would mean me taking the engine out though. if you want to do that i would do the engine for £65 and the gearbox for £35
but if you want to come take them out, you can have both for £50.

edit: i will find out about postage for the front wiper motor and let you know. do you have paypal?

as i have said before, i drive down your way (ringwood) every weekend, so i could meet you guys if you like, would mean me taking the engine out though. if you want to do that i would do the engine for £65 and the gearbox for £35
but if you want to come take them out, you can have both for £50.

edit: i will find out about postage for the front wiper motor and let you know. do you have paypal?

yeh i have paypal but I can do bank transfer as well as it will save you paypal fees and the money is in your bank straightaway. upto you though.

yes, have door handle, will look on monday to see that its in good condition. say £5 posted?

yeah, bank transfer sounds good, will sort it out early next week

do you have that bar of metal that goes under the engine from the cross member to the back of the engine bay? what condition is it in? i am looking for one that isn't very rusty?

do you have that bar of metal that goes under the engine from the cross member to the back of the engine bay? what condition is it in? i am looking for one that isn't very rusty?

the engine support that the mount bolts to? im not sure what condition its in, i will have to look on monday when i get home. if you cant wait that long i could give my dad a bell and ask him to have a look, but i still wouldnt be able to post it till monday.

How much for the right rear seatbelt posted? Is it grey or black?
Need one so my car can pass its m.o.t.
Cheers

hello mate, im pretty sure they are grey, £10 posted? can post tomorrow afternoon earliest, is that ok? can pay by paypal if you like but bank transfer is better. PM me

driver side outer door handle? can you post it?

william_sr- handle is perfect, where are you mate?

Maccy- No idea about the clutch, wasnt slipping when i drove the car (about 20 yards) but dont know when it was last changed, will only know when the engine and box are split. tyres i want as its got aloys.

G-Reg_16v- will email you about the seatbelt now.

Maccy- No idea about the clutch, wasnt slipping when i drove the car (about 20 yards) but dont know when it was last changed, will only know when the engine and box are split. tyres i want as its got aloys.

OK mate, let me know how much you'd want for it and if you could send it/meet up.

had a look, quite alot of surface rust. i would say no structural weakening. but its not new looking.
Noddie

ill have the front passanger seat belt clip thing where u plug the belt into (bit that is fixed to chair) if your giving it away XD

Back