1994 KH3 Super S breaking + other goodies for sale

im not perticularly after anything but just wondered if the parcel shelf falls let me know please.

also, how did your rear axle break?

Your third on the list for the parcel shelf, will Pm ya if the top 2 fall, the rear axle snapped due to rust, its soo badly rusted that it is too much costly yo repair and plus the rest of the car is rusting too fast anyway

Sorry Tom 1.0, its really hard to keep up with the messages i get every few minutes lol, yes if you want the brakes there yours and i dont mind about the payment which is cut into 2, its all ok for me as long as i can send you the brakes as soon as i get the payment.

cool cool (Y)

i will send you a PM when i have the 1st half ready for you,

Tom

cool cool (Y)

i will send you a PM when i have the 1st half ready for you,

Tom

doh for #### sake tom!!!stop buying all the bits i want you greedy sod!!!:p

spacers or brakes boy,which one!?,choose or ima kidnap you and put you in my boot!!ha ha

pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassseee!!!!

doh for #### sake tom!!!stop buying all the bits i want you greddy sod!!!

spacers or brakes boy,which one!?,choose or ima kidnap you and put you in my boot!!ha ha

pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassseee!!!!

Whats going on here hahahaha, What do you mean spacers, i installed the brake calipers and spaced them out using 2 washers 1mm thick on the one side (same on the other) worked great.

Do you have the boot release cable thing? If so can I have dibs? I'm in no rush so take your time
Also how much would you want for it?

Do you mean that little thing attached at the fuel flap then yeah you have first dibs, how does a tenner sound for postage too?

Whats going on here hahahaha, What do you mean spacers, i installed the brake calipers and spaced them out using 2 washers 1mm thick on the one side (same on the other) worked great.

no your getting confused, someones selling 35mm wheel spacers and studs on the buy and sell pages, i had a look only to find tom 1.0 had bought them, so then i checked this for sale thread only to see you had brakes so i thought sweet!!

then i saw he had them aswel!! i gotta be quicker!!

Do you mean that little thing attached at the fuel flap then yeah you have first dibs, how does a tenner sound for postage too?

Erm, not sure, it's the little handle that opens the fuel cap and the boot next to the passenger seat, but I'd need all the cabling for it.

Driver's seat, sorry.

Erm, not sure, it's the little handle that opens the fuel cap and the boot next to the passenger seat, but I'd need all the cabling for it.

Driver's seat, sorry.

Im confused (and thats easy for me) Do you mean you'd like all the cabling to the boot release and the fuel flap release or do you need the boot release mechanism or the fuel flap mechanism

Would it be possible to get the ECU loom plug, or just a couple of pins?

Like i said im new to this, but i know how to get to the ECU... please tell me in detail what you would like and i should be able to get it out for ya.

I've got a 1.3 si which, for some reason, nissan decided it'd be a good idea to not put in the boot release, only a fuel cap release. So I'm guessing I won't need any of the fuel cap stuff, just the boot release stuff. I'm not sure. Does anyone else know? lol

I've got a 1.3 si which, for some reason, nissan decided it'd be a good idea to not put in the boot release, only a fuel cap release. So I'm guessing I won't need any of the fuel cap stuff, just the boot release stuff. I'm not sure. Does anyone else know? lol

Let me have a look, can you send me a pic of the boot mechanism and the handle by the driver seat

Theres got to be a way to fix that the boot release to the Si, just wondering whats missing and how it would fit, hence me asking for pics of the boot and the fuel cap release handle so i can compare to my Super S

Never uploaded an image before so here goes! haha

DSCN1251.jpg

Has that worked? lol

And this is the little lever thing...
DSCN1250.jpg

This is the best I can do cuz it's still slightly attached to the car, but I can take it off tomorrow when I don't have to drive it anywhere hahaha.

DSCN1258.jpg

The first pic was of behind the keyhole btw.

Bottom of the boot? The bottom of the latch or the actual boot?

This is the bottom of the latch.
DSCN1265.jpg

Ooops, forgot about this thread, I just want the plug from the loom that plugs onto the ECU.

Or if you can push a couple of pins out, just a couple of the pins with a bit of wire still on them.

jojofabba, the pics you sent me are brilliant, im 50% sure you should be able to install the mechanism, im just going to print your pics out and have a look tomorrow morning.... you dont need to take it apart no worries you have given me enough info anyway

Give me til 2moro afternoon and ill pm ya

Ooops, forgot about this thread, I just want the plug from the loom that plugs onto the ECU.

Or if you can push a couple of pins out, just a couple of the pins with a bit of wire still on them.

Ill get back to you on that, ill get the ECU out first and ill send you a pic

thanks for the lights mate it was nice to meet you. Good luck with selling everything

thanks for the lights mate it was nice to meet you. Good luck with selling everything

No problem Nex, got to say this again and again your car is sooo cool, and yeah im sorry about the hubs and have a wicked journey with your cute cabriolet lol

It's the wiring side I want, not the ECU

Ok cool, ill get to the wiring and take a pic and pm ya, and you can circle the wiring you need and pass me the pic back (i know how to get the ECU but never seen the Micra ECU in the flesh) this will help me learn more i guess...

Cheers mate. I'm pretty sure you can, because I think, THINK, Squarepants put one in his Si from a Super S.

Cool like i said ill have a look, in the meantime see if Squarepants can confirm this for you!

Im gonna have to get back to you on the cams, as im not sure if i want to keep the engine myself..... but if i decide to break it alienfish asked first for the cams so his on dibs at the mo and your second :grinning:

Im gonna have to get back to you on the cams, as im not sure if i want to keep the engine myself..... but if i decide to break it alienfish asked first for the cams so his on dibs at the mo and your second :grinning:

It was the crankshaft I had asked for, not the camshafts ;) But I only need those wiring loom pins now.

It was the crankshaft I had asked for, not the camshafts But I only need those wiring loom pins now.

Whoops :eek:, oh yeah ill send you the pics of the ecu bolt taken off and the get you a pic of that too.

Sorry for the late reply everyone

If i do break the engine dibs are as follows:
Crankshafts = Alienfish360
Camshafts = Tom 1.0

:sleepy:
Sorry again likely buyers, its just been so busy breaking the car and working odd hours at the same time....

May I just say that my clocks were very well packaged and arrived within a week of me asking for them. Worked perfectly once I got the wiring sorted. I recommend this guy :)

May I just say that my clocks were very well packaged and arrived within a week of me asking for them. Worked perfectly once I got the wiring sorted. I recommend this guy

Thanks for that chipedwood, glad your happy with the clocks... I have gotten the day off today (thursday) and i intend to catch up to the breaking the car properly.. so be warned you will be recieving many pm's lol and i promise ill be upto date by the end of the day.

I have caught up with nearly all the jobs i need to do for the breaking of my car.... I have sent a few Pm's on info and waiting for replies back

On the other hand i still have loads of parts left... the Super S is still outside waiting for more buyer... Anything you need pm me or request parts

in other word BUMP :grinning:

would just like to thank you for the boot handle it was perfect exactly as described well packaged and took only a few days to arrive (Y)

would just like to thank you for the boot handle it was perfect exactly as described well packaged and took only a few days to arrive

no probs 1.3GX... just wondering did i include the bolts too cuz i have forgotten. If i have please tell me and ill send them to you free of charge :suspect:

yes everything was there, thanks for the offer anyway but i have enough nuts and bolts around here to cover 3 micra's lol

yes everything was there, thanks for the offer anyway but i have enough nuts and bolts around here to cover 3 micra's lol

Brilliant!

Anyway everyone interested with any parts of my Micra Super S no matter how small or large please pm me and ill get back to you.

Bump....

New parts added to the front page.. any other parts needed please Pm me... I will need to get this sorted before i start my master degree in Sept

Thanks

just to confirm the boot/fuel release will fit any car providing the holes are there for tehm so if yoou have the fuel release then the boot bit can be installed its easy really i can walk any one through it if need be

Rear lights?

Hi,

I'm totally new to this forum so bear with me. I just picked up a K11 1.0 and I need some rear lights. Couple of questions on yours:

1. Will the super s lights fit a std car and in your opinion look OK?
2. Is £20 posted for the lamps and bulb holders? (I need the lot to plug straight on my harness, last owner is keeping the current ones)
3. Do you want to save the cost of postage, I can pay cash and collect from you in Cov if you PM me your address. (That way if I need anything else by the time I get to you I can bring a shopping list, lol)
4. I want a set of alloys with legal tyres (going for an MOT), I can't really afford to spend more than £80 and I'm ideally looking for 13's or 14's, do you have anything.

If the answers to 1+2 are "yes" then please consider the rear lights sold and we'll sort out the payment / pick up / postage.

Many thanks,

Rob

Rear lights?
Hi,

I'm totally new to this forum so bear with me. I just picked up a K11 1.0 and I need some rear lights. Couple of questions on yours:

1. Will the super s lights fit a std car and in your opinion look OK?
2. Is £20 posted for the lamps and bulb holders? (I need the lot to plug straight on my harness, last owner is keeping the current ones)
3. Do you want to save the cost of postage, I can pay cash and collect from you in Cov if you PM me your address. (That way if I need anything else by the time I get to you I can bring a shopping list, lol)
4. I want a set of alloys with legal tyres (going for an MOT), I can't really afford to spend more than £80 and I'm ideally looking for 13's or 14's, do you have anything.

If the answers to 1+2 are "yes" then please consider the rear lights sold and we'll sort out the payment / pick up / postage.

Many thanks,

Rob

PM'ed ya mate

hi bit of a stupid question but would you post the standerd springs and have you got a picture of the inteior thanks

The whole standard suspension is free from the car but i havent got the tools to take the springs out from the dampers so im selling the whole suspension as a whole for £30 collection only

Back