1994 KH3 Super S breaking + other goodies for sale

hi your steering wheel will you sell the bosh with it and do you have ani pics and a price with post and packing sorry but am going to have to leave springs/dampers bit to far for me

hi your steering wheel will you sell the bosh with it and do you have ani pics and a price with post and packing sorry but am going to have to leave springs/dampers bit to far for me

Ill figure out on how to remove it and get you some pics in the weekend.. I can arrange delivery for the suspension if you would like.. as many msc members have pointed me to interparcel.co.uk < cheap courier service.. ill get a qoute within the weekend too. maybe by end of the day sunday

I know its a pain, but would you be willing to ship the spoiler if its still available? I'm way down in the south otherwise I'd collect

I have got one member interested in the spoiler, if that drops ill PM ya.. just wondering how i would pack the spoiler, I think that would be a pain thats all

I have got one member interested in the spoiler, if that drops ill PM ya.. just wondering how i would pack the spoiler, I think that would be a pain thats all

Thanks mate I appreciate it. I know it would be a hassle and would prolly cost a fair bit but I've been looking for one for a while.

hey martyarf the first guy dropped out of the spoiler sale.. this means its your go.. i havent yet removed the spoiler.. but i will as soon as i have a definite buy

Hey Ash,
I want to buy this:
(15) Spoiler, VG condition in KH3 Black £20
(21) 2x Stereo Cover (with Cig lighter & without) £10 each
(7) Parcel shelf no speaker but has the covers and fixings to hold speakers (all fixing and screws) £10
(23) Super S Mudflaps set £15 inc P+P

Are all of those still available?

Cheers

Seb

Hey Ash,
I want to buy this:
(15) Spoiler, VG condition in KH3 Black £20
(21) 2x Stereo Cover (with Cig lighter & without) £10 each
(7) Parcel shelf no speaker but has the covers and fixings to hold speakers (all fixing and screws) £10
(23) Super S Mudflaps set £15 inc P+P

Are all of those still available?

Cheers

Seb

Wow Seb, yeah brilliant... the only problem i have now is how to take the spoilers off... im still working on it.

One more thing are you coming to pick up or you want me to send them to you?

Since I'm in France I'd prefer you send them yeah :D
So when you will have removed the spoiler give me your paypal adress and the total including shipping fee in PM. From my side I'm not in a hurry.

Seb

ps: I want only stereo cover of course, with the cig lighter please :p

give me a few days to get the spoiler off and arrange postage and ill get back to you..

Bump everyone still stuff left..
Please check the first page

No problem mate, take your time, as I told you its not a hurry for me ;)
Do you think that you could send the rear and front bumper with foglight? Or is it to big?

Seb

there are a few ppl interested in the front bumper.. at the moment this is how the dibs stand at the mo.

(1) Seb - if i can ship it to you.. not really sure, it might just cost too much to package and theres the price for delivery too
(2) Jody
(3) baloti1

Id really prefer pick up.. but im still enquiring about P+P for you Seb

Anyway still parts left... PM if you want any!

Ok Ash, I'll let down for the bumpers :(
Anyway if the modded grill became available again I'd take it btw ;)
Cheerz
Seb

PM'ed as much as i can... for follow ups!

Still loads of parts left, Please check the front page for details

Bumpy........

Hey Ash any chance youve got the boot(tailgate), back bumper, front bumper, grille and bonnet. My mate went into the back of me last night and i thought of you haha i can come up and collect whenever mate.

Hey Ash any chance youve got the boot(tailgate), back bumper, front bumper, grille and bonnet. My mate went into the back of me last night and i thought of you haha i can come up and collect whenever mate.

Sorry to hear that. You and your mate ok?

I have the tailgate, back bumper, front bumper but no grill or bonnet... there are gone!
The tailgate is missing the spoiler and the back bumper are missing the mudflaps.

Pm me if your ok that lol.... Hope your SR is ok!

If you have the car still available I would like the following;

Heater rear window plug with 6" of loom attached, (switch not required).
Front main H4 headlight connector with 6" of loom attached.

Money waiting......can pay via paypal, personal cheque, BACS etc, (which ever is most convenient). PM me to sort details and price :)

If you have the car still available I would like the following;

Heater rear window plug with 6" of loom attached, (switch not required).
Front main H4 headlight connector with 6" of loom attached.

Money waiting......can pay via paypal, personal cheque, BACS etc, (which ever is most convenient). PM me to sort details and price

PM'ed ya mate

You don't still have the front windscreen washer system do you

I might need more detail chief... the only thing gone from the front of the car is the grill, bumper, and bonnet.. so im thinking ill have the part(s) your looking for.

inside the housing of the hand brake, under the plastic housing,

should be a little switch?

Ill have to get back to you on tuesday as im not near my car until then. ill PM you with pics as soon as i get to it

Just to say this guys a brilliant seller, i got the d2's and just waiting on some other stuff but 10 points for the selling and help man!!! :D

I agree on this Shero, payment sent monday, package (very well protected) delivered today here (in France) yet, plus smart and nice contact.

Super seller, thanks again mate, we'll make deal again.

Seb

Thanks Shero and Seb! You have been brilliant buyers! Hope your happy with your purchases!

i will go £12 posted, i can pay tonight, or text me and will send via paypal

Ok no worries i can do that.. I have Sent you a PM! please check your inbox

one more thing....... BUMP....:laugh:

haaa, hope your happy with my money. lol. yeh d2s are great, im working away trying to get it ready for crail on the 20th, so d2s should be on soon.

i like the BUMP ash lol one question because ive got the boot fitted was just wondering why theres no 3rd brake light mountings and a few holes are missing lol seems really wierd for a super s... anyhow did you find it hard to close your boot? i have to slam it.

And thanks for the stuff mate :)

i like the BUMP ash lol one question because ive got the boot fitted was just wondering why theres no 3rd brake light mountings and a few holes are missing lol seems really wierd for a super s... anyhow did you find it hard to close your boot? i have to slam it.

And thanks for the stuff mate

Well i didnt have a third brake light when i bought the car, i remember having it on my other SR i had ages ago but i kinda didnt notice as i didnt really like the third brake light anyway.. and closing the boot was easy didnt need to slam it at all... maybe the bottom part of the car has bent a little on the impact? no idea boss?

ahh o well ill get the drill on it after work tomorrow hehe and i managed to rip my spoiler in half whilst trying to pull it off lol i hate the clips on the side theyre a pain. Its wierd though how a super s came with no 3rd brake light... hmm im thinking of getting a nismo spoiler anyway, what you think?

Come to think of it... there definitely was no third brake light, i just checked my pics from when i bought the car... now thats weird?!?!?

Yeah the spoiler was a b**** to take off, i was soo careful with it as Seb wanted it.. and thank god it came off with no damage but the funny thing transporting the spoiler kind of broke it anyway.. Been trying to complain to the delivery guys but there office will be open 2moro! (Will PM you 2moro some time Seb)

If you could get a Nismo spoiler that would be (Y), if its cheap enough lol tell me where you get them from and ill get one too (before i buy another micra) hahahah

Back