1994 KH3 Super S breaking + other goodies for sale

mickey&me

Site Supporter
As the title says, my beloved Super S is ready to be sold as parts!
Delivery on parts only when stated, most of the parts will be pick up only
The parts i have ready are:

(1) Modified Grill £15

(2) Standard Suspension set £30

(3) Drivers side front wing (good condition) £20

(4) Rear Lights (normal Super S ones) £20 for the pair inc P+P

(5) Side mirrors Pair for £18 of £12 each

(6) Drivers side and passenger side door £25 each

(7) Gauging interest on whole engine with gearbox (all accessories for an engine swop) done 110k no problems what so ever, been serviced every 5000 miles... the only thing wrong is the throttle body which is on the way out £125 PROV SOLD (GEORGE)

(8) Driveshafts £15 each

(9) Standard Airbox (with intake pipe) £10

(10) Stereo Cover (without cig lighter) £10 each

(11) CG13 ECU (NON NATS) £25

(12) Seat belt set (2 sets) £20 each inc P+P

(13) Door cards Front and Rear £20 for all

(14) Dashboard parts PM me for details and prices

(15) Handbrake surround + Super S Ashtray included £20 inc P+P

(16) Spare Micra Battery £25

(17) Central Locking and Electric Window Kit £40 PROV SOLD (TALK2DAVE)

(18) Boot Cable Mechanism + Fuel flap combo £?

All parts available, please cut my some slack as this is my first car Im breaking
and yes im located in Coventry, M6 J3 is closest
Please us the MSC messaging service as i have no mobile at the mo (should have one soon)
oh yeah first person to dibs on the part wanted will be the person whom will get it hahaha

Pic of car below, as most of you know the rear axle snapped and its rusting from the floor and i dont think there much point in repairing

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa61/Micraholic/Nissan Micra Super S -Mickey-/26012008194.jpg

Thanks, hope i covered everything in this thread as im new to this. :grinning:

Please everyone whom are going to pay for goods using paypal please send money as a gift so i wont get charged Thank you

Thanks

any pics of the headlights at all? also are you in a rush to get rid of the items? i.e. i get paid at the end of the month :D

just seen the pic stupid me! ill take them for £30 at the end of the month?

The clocks have a rev counter? If so I'm interested in them

Yes they have the super s rev counter and the milleage shows around 110K

what about crankshaft?

Not so skilled in the engine department, i was thinking of trying to take the engine out and selling it whole, but really have not decided yet... ill have to get back to you on that

any pics of the headlights at all? also are you in a rush to get rid of the items? i.e. i get paid at the end of the month

just seen the pic stupid me! ill take them for £30 at the end of the month?

Make it £35 quid and you have a deal, im not in a real hurry at all as i said this is my first time im breaking a car, end of the month will be fine and as you know its pick up only for the headlights (pair)

Hi will take the Bonnet (needs a respray) £15 and the JDM cup holder, the one that goes on the dashboard please if poss can i pay and collect at end of the month or will send a deposit and pay balance on collection many thanks DANIEL.

Hi will take the Bonnet (needs a respray) £15 and the JDM cup holder, the one that goes on the dashboard please if poss can i pay and collect at end of the month or will send a deposit and pay balance on collection many thanks DANIEL.

no problem, ill keep the bonnet and cup holder for you, no need to pay deposit, id prefer you pay on collection. bonnet £15 and cup holder £25 (minus £5 for postage) that ok?

PM'd regarding brakes, discs and pads.

will these fit behind 14inch wheels with an offset of 6J?

if so, sold...... or dibs at least lol

micra mad: updated the first page, added you for the bonnet and cup holder.

is the boot handle in perfect nick? if so how much posted to ireland?

£10 for the handle, its in brilliant condition, will provide you with the lights and fixings.... im gonna have to find out how much it will cost to send to you.... ill get back to you as soon as i know :laugh:

oh i want ya coilovers dude how much

hmmm...... ill post pics soon.... i would like around £350 and ill chuck in the whiteline panhard rod for free.... once i have time to remove it i guess

are the clocks still for sale??

chipedwood asked first so has dibs, if he/she dont want it you can have it (Y)

PM'd regarding brakes, discs and pads.

will these fit behind 14inch wheels with an offset of 6J?

if so, sold...... or dibs at least lol

ermmm sorry to say 3ddice pm'ed me first, not sure he wants it tho.... will get back to you on that

I will take the lights mate do you have a postcode I can use? Pm me if you like I will take the cup holder and brakes if they are still going

I will take the lights mate do you have a postcode I can use? Pm me if you like I will take the cup holder and brakes if they are still going

C0llisi0n has dibs on the headlights and micra-mad has dibs on the cup holder, and a few ppl are asking for the brakes so ill have to get back to you on that as soon as i know.

Oh yeah in a few moments ill be replying to the pm's

I have three ppl interested in the brakes, which are for £60

(1) 3ddice
(2) Tom 1.0
(3) Nex

3ddice please pm me if you want them, Tom 1.0 they will be very heavy to post, but ill find out for you if you give me an address... and Nex if them two drop the sale it will be you chance

Everyone please reply back on PM's as i have many interest on a few of the parts, and a long line is forming behind :wow:

For my first time, i think im doing ok! :suspect:

aargh i badly want the coilovers dude but how can i get them as you are a 4 hour drive away

Yeah i can see that is a problem, i need to take pics of the set too!!! and i aint got my camera back arrrggghhh:(

By the way, i like your car soo much, i have a little question about your car, as its registered 2001, is the tax based on emissions like the new cars are? because im really looking for a 1,4 sport in the same colour as yours as i love black

haha cheers shero lol it looks like im going to have to let these go to shero gutted as i badly wanted them as im in a bit of a financial crises atm i could pay half this month half next month dude but if shero has the money then let him have them

wooo!!! jim, i feel really sorry for you man, ill send you lots of pictures if you want! lol :D:D:D
done deal, is pay pal cool???, ill PM you later on mate.

yeeeeeeeeh! :p

heya matey, sorry for a late reply, let nex have the lights aswell. Im just being greedy, trying to save money for a new micra instead of splashing it all out on things i dont totally need! Sorry for wasting your time.

heya matey, sorry for a late reply, let nex have the lights aswell. Im just being greedy, trying to save money for a new micra instead of splashing it all out on things i dont totally need! Sorry for wasting your time.

Thats ok mate, ill have to take you off the list :(

wooo!!! jim, i feel really sorry for you man, ill send you lots of pictures if you want! lol
done deal, is pay pal cool???, ill PM you later on mate.

yeeeeeeeeh! :p

Shero mate, have you spoken to Jim_bling yet as he might still want the coilovers, if not ill put you down for the coiloivers, panhard rod and strut brace.

haha cheers shero lol it looks like im going to have to let these go to shero gutted as i badly wanted them as im in a bit of a financial crises atm i could pay half this month half next month dude but if shero has the money then let him have them

he said i can have them. so are we ok to go ahead with it???

no problem shero, the only thing i need to do now is take the panhard rod off...
That's £370 pick up price, that ok boss?
Need to know about postage tho? thats what you wanted right?

no problem shero, the only thing i need to do now is take the panhard rod off...
That's £370 pick up price, that ok boss?
Need to know about postage tho? thats what you wanted right?

yeh man, well theres no rush man so just whenever you get a minit to get the rod off.

yeh, if you can see what the postage would be like if its no bother ill pm you my address nad stuff. Cheers man.

ps... sorry jim. i really feel #### for ya.

yeh man, well theres no rush man so just whenever you get a minit to get the rod off.

yeh, if you can see what the postage would be like if its no bother ill pm you my address nad stuff. Cheers man.

ps... sorry jim. i really feel #### for ya.

pm'ed ya mate

sorry mate I can't get to a computer so I can receive PMs but not reply. I am still interested in the lights and the brakes. PM me a number and postcode and I will get back to you

sorry mate I can't get to a computer so I can receive PMs but not reply. I am still interested in the lights and the brakes. PM me a number and postcode and I will get back to you

No worries Nex, as you can see from the first page, the brakes unfortunately gone... awaiting packaging and delivery quotations but the headlights are still for sale at £40, im located 5mins away from the M6 junction 3 if that helps

ok mate I will take the lights. I will be going past you on the 22nd can you PM me a mobile number and I will call you and sort the details

ok mate I will take the lights. I will be going past you on the 22nd can you PM me a mobile number and I will call you and sort the details

Pm'ed ya mate, did to clarify the headlights point in the wrong direction as they are from Taiwan, but i have had them on my car for so long and never been told to take them off, but only to put a sticker to change the direction at MOT time thats all.

Hope this helps

sorry abt the late reply 1.3GX, I got it packed and ready to go and found that it'll cost £10.43 to send to you.. it is packed very very well. Pm me your address if you'd like go with it.

Sorry for the late reply 1.3GX, payment to my paypal address would be brilliant, PM me your full address and ill pass you my paypal address.

Sorry Tom 1.0, its really hard to keep up with the messages i get every few minutes lol, yes if you want the brakes there yours and i dont mind about the payment which is cut into 2, its all ok for me as long as i can send you the brakes as soon as i get the payment.

im not perticularly after anything but just wondered if the parcel shelf falls let me know please.

also, how did your rear axle break?

Back