1994 KH3 Super S breaking + other goodies for sale

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
Well i was trying to slide the spoiler off the two white clips on the side and i think i pulled too hard lol.. a super s with no 3rd brake light is a rare occurance indeed unless it was a replacement boot from a lower spec then sprayed and badged up but i couldnt see any signs of it being from another car..

Ive asked ant about his nismo spoiler and i wonder if matt humphries does them im pretty sure he does the front splitters..

OP
OP
mickey&me

mickey&me

Site Supporter
oh well.. now its time for my to look for another Micra... Anyone got a black or White K11 SR or K11E Si for sale??? (with no rust at all plz hahaha)

Bumpty Bump......... on the interior and a few exterior parts left on my Micra.... Please check the first page for the listing of parts available

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Any supers' pre-96 will have no rear brake light. Mine's a 94 and doesn't have one. The early ones even had the older style k10 washer jets, mine did till I had to replace the bonnet, which are now all later type rounded larger washers.

OP
OP
mickey&me

mickey&me

Site Supporter
Thanks for clearing that up moddedmicra..

New items have been added to the first page.. Any other requests please PM and ill get them sorted for ya

OP
OP
mickey&me

mickey&me

Site Supporter
Thanks for that Tom 1.0....

Sorry for the late replies ppl, been a little busy sorting out uni stuff... Im back now.

Anything needed that is not on the list (first page) please, please PM me..

Thank you all, need it all gone soon!

OP
OP
mickey&me

mickey&me

Site Supporter
Bump please everyone, have loads of stuff left including everything thats available (inside) for the Super S except seats!

Please check the first page and if you need something thats not on there please PM me

OP
OP
mickey&me

mickey&me

Site Supporter
New Items available, Please check the first page

Anything else needed please PM me

There are also Almera GTi front callipers for sale, PM me for details as they are advertised on Almera Owners Club.

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
ill give you 30 for the fuel flap and boot lid combo as ive been looking for one for ages wot do you say on that offer

if you have paypal ill send you the money later when i get back from work

look forward to doing business with you

danny1.0l

OP
OP
mickey&me

mickey&me

Site Supporter
Sorry Danny1.0L

im afraid that is sold boss,

Sorry for the late reply

Anything else ya need mate?