Breaking, 1994 FL1 K11 Super S

Ok mate ..... looking at what its going to cost .. and as mine are still just legal .. i will leave it for now .....
Cant take mirrors as they are for daughters S and she wants them with no chips ....

Sorry for taking your time !

No worries, I still have the caliper if you need it and if theres anything else you need, let me know.

Right! Fed up of seeing the thing sat outside now so everything must go! I have reduced a lot of the prices on the front page and I am open to sensible offers on everything else. Car will be weighed in within 2 weeks so all must go now. If you need something but can't afford it/have it within the next 2 weeks, let me know and I can retain the item for you.

Front seats available on there own now? :)
Yeah, I need them gone. £30 and they're yours!

Any bumpers or the spoiler for sale mate? do doing postage?
Front bumper provisionally sold, rear spoiler has gone, back bumper is available for £5 but has a custom splitter cut in and rather battered paintwork. Delivery on the bumper would be £12, I've already had a quote for sending the front one, they're the same size,dimensions, and weight.

I know you have said the front bumper is provisionally sold, but if it falls through for some reason is there any chance i could get the front bumper with fog lights and wiring for it? And how much would you be wanting if i could have them off you?

Cheers

I know you have said the front bumper is provisionally sold, but if it falls through for some reason is there any chance i could get the front bumper with fog lights and wiring for it? And how much would you be wanting if i could have them off you?

Cheers

I'm afraid the spot lights have been sold already and are already in their new home. It would be just the Super S bumper and I quoted the enquirer £15 for it plus £12 delivery (found Parcel Farce will deliver a bumper quite cheaply)

is it possible to fit the opening rear windows to a car with out them??

and if so are the atill available??

They're still available, you will need to check your car has the required bolt holes. Me and a friend found that the poverty spec Micra's don't have the required fittings, seems to be the higher models only that have the fixings. There should be two just under the rear seat belt top mounts and 4 holes under the 'B' Pillar cover, two at the top, two at the bottom. If yours has these bolt holes, it's a case of push the old windows out, swap the rubbers and fit the new windows.

I'm afraid the spot lights have been sold already and are already in their new home. It would be just the Super S bumper and I quoted the enquirer £15 for it plus £12 delivery (found Parcel Farce will deliver a bumper quite cheaply)

They're still available, you will need to check your car has the required bolt holes. Me and a friend found that the poverty spec Micra's don't have the required fittings, seems to be the higher models only that have the fixings. There should be two just under the rear seat belt top mounts and 4 holes under the 'B' Pillar cover, two at the top, two at the bottom. If yours has these bolt holes, it's a case of push the old windows out, swap the rubbers and fit the new windows.

there is a hole below each rear top seat belt anchor but its just a hole is the captive part of the window hinge ??

there are 4 holes per side on the b-pillar2 circular and 2 square each side one of each top and bottom angain ther doesent appear to be any capitves again are the part of the hinge and also would i need you b-pillar trims to ??

sorry to be a pain

there is a hole below each rear top seat belt anchor but its just a hole is the captive part of the window hinge ??

there are 4 holes per side on the b-pillar2 circular and 2 square each side one of each top and bottom angain ther doesent appear to be any capitves again are the part of the hinge and also would i need you b-pillar trims to ??

sorry to be a pain

It doesn't sound like yours has the required fittings for it I'm afraid. It would need all the captives to be there. I'm wondering now wether these were a factory option.

i just used self tappers matt, and punched the hole with a masonry nail :) has yours got square holes but with no captive nut ?

have you got the full exhaust system?

I do still have the full exhaust system comprising stock Manifold, stock primary cat and the straight through stainless custom system. I'd do the whole system including manifold on that for £200 collected. If you want the bit from the cat back, I can let it go for about £160 as an absolute minimum. (half what I paid for the entire system new only 6 months ago)

OK, last weekend of stuff being available, car needs to be gone next weekend. If anyone wants anything more off it, PM me and let me know as soon as possible.

For people who have previously contacted me for bits off the car, if you've told me you'll have them, I will hold on to them. There are some items that are unsold that I will hold on to such as:

Camshafts
Manifold and cat
full exhaust system
Wolfrace wheels
headlights
Throttle body
ECU

hi mate have you still got all 4 alloys if so how much?

Hi mate, all alloys here and accounted for, I need them gone now so I'll call it £100 collected :)

The car will be going this weekend so if you want anything else, this is your last chance.

thats great mate any chance of keeping them untill next weekend since i work stupid hours and saturday would be the only day i could come and collect them

Yeah, I can hold them. They'll need collecting from West Bristol though as I'm moving house on Tuesday next week. I'll be about 10 miles away from my current location so not too far :)

well mate i found out im not working till late this saturday so if you free this saturday i can happily come down and pick them up?

Back