1994 Micra Super S for sale

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
Hi guys, im thinking about selling up and buying another car and I wont be able to afford 2 cars, so my Micra will have to go. It is a 1994, red (AJ4) Super S with 1275cc engine. It has 107k miles on the clock but runs sweet as a peach. I have most of the service history with her and have bought some Castrol GTx ready for an oil change. She has electric windows, central locking, rev counter, boot release, fuel cap release, pop out side windows and sunroof. She is slightly modified, currently running on 13" wide banded steelies (bought from Frank), Frankspeed manifold (fitted few days ago), has powerflow exhaust fitted which gives a nice sound, not too loud. She has a splitter fitted to the front, with a modified grill also. I fitted a spoiler to her a couple of weeks ago, which looks nice a Nismo one, with the brake light in the centre of it. I also have a momo steering wheel fitted to her, which is nice and easy to use. I also have JDM rear lights fitted. MOT is due Sept and tax runs out this month, but can put 6 months on her for the new owner. She hasn't skipped a beat since owning her, and im reluctant to sell, but I want something different as ive had 8 micras. Im looking for £650 with the banded steelies and no tax added or £700 with the banded steelies and 6 months tax on her... will get some pics added later today, but feel free to pm if you have any questions. Car is currently at my parent's home in Liverpool but I travel alot so viewing may not be a problem. Thanks for reading,

Craig

OP
OP
Scouse boy

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
Forgot to add that there is a slight knocking noise from the front passenger side, ive replaced both anti-roll bar drop links and upon closer inspection its looks like the rubber on the strut could do with a replace... I will let the pictures do the talking, but people are free to come and have a look

Craigsmicra1.jpg

Craigsmicra2.jpg

Craigsmicra3.jpg

Craigsmicra4.jpg

Craigsmicra5.jpg

OP
OP
Scouse boy

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
thanks for the comments guys :) Erm im looking for a Civic mate but thanks for the offer... skymera it is a powerflow zorst :p

mickey&me

Site Supporter
No way your selling the beast... just got a good look at it a few days ago, a very nice lightly modded micra.. I think you bought it down to inspire and show off hahaha.. and I just got my red super s sorted ready to go!! :(

Anyway good luck with the sale, i tried to pursued you to keep her but i failed :( Hope you get your civic and she treats you well too..

OP
OP
Scouse boy

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
Cheers man! im still going to be down to Coventry to give you a hand with yours so don't worry :) thanks for the kind words too, ive found a nice Civic but can't justify having two cars :S

£600... Trip back home to the 'pool to see family coming up... TEMPTATION!

Any pics under of under the hood? Whats your insurance like, do they know about all the mods?

stokie1985

Ex. Club Member
Hi mate, I really like your micra and would be willing to offer you 600 for her but I dont get paid until next friday but I could pay you a deposit of a 100 to hold her for me via paypal until next friday. Please let me know asap. Thanks. Ryan.

stokie1985

Ex. Club Member
Hello Ryan mate, yeah thats fine... will put 6 months tax on her and you're welcome to have a test drive.

Thanks mate, whats your name fella. Will you also throw in the 13inch steelies at that price aswell please? And is there anything wrong with her apart from that rubber off the strut?

stokie1985

Ex. Club Member
Its Craig mate, and like we've discussed, i shall try my best to get them :)

hey up craig mate, at the moment I am winning the micra I'm bidding on ebay but if I lose the bid then I may consider offering you 560 for yours because I really do like it and I could get the front lowered so its the same as the rear. I know you said you were keeping onto her now but would you reconsider selling her to me if I lose this ebay auction for the other micra? let me know mate. Thanks. Please can you take some more pic of inside and out the car aof the engine. oh and is it me or is she sitting slightly lower to the left or is it just the way you took the pic. I'm on about the pic of her in your garage. Reply asap matey. Thanks again dude.

TredderK11

Ex. Club Member
Hey mate sent you a pm on Facebook which tells you about the car get in touch mate its a serious offer I really want to do the swap micra for Octavia vrs sound good?