Breaking, 1994 FL1 K11 Super S

JasperFoxx

Ex. Club Member
Right,the car has gone and is now residing in a scrap yard somewhere around the Bristol area. I have a few things left now so here's what I have and what I'm looking for price wise:

Drivetrain:
1.3 Cams £40 the pair posted
Non-Nats ECU £60 posted
Stock 1300 throttle body (showed no problems with the AFM when on the car, ideal spare!) £40 posted

Exterior:
Front headlights (pair) £30 posted

Modifications:
Full stainless steel exhaust from primary cat back, straight through system with rear silencer, 2" bore and 2" tailpipe, video of the sound is here:

The car did pass MOT on both emissions and noise levels with it fitted, just make sure your primary cat is in good nick! £150 Collection only

Mountney steering wheel and boss (working horn button type) £35 Posted

Items sold so far:

Dash hud with rev counter and green LED conversion £SOLD to Scott.C
Parcel shelf with speakers £SOLD to a local friend off the forum
Super S rear spoiler £SOLD to SMC92
Front super S bumper £Potentially sold
Cupra Splitter £Potentially sold
Front Super S Spotlights £SOLD
Euro rear light £SOLD to Skymera
Wolfrace wheels £SOLD to PBobby

OP
OP
JasperFoxx

JasperFoxx

Ex. Club Member
Might be interested in the drivers door and rear window seals depending on how much you want for them

Rear window seals, £5 for the pair.
Drivers door, if you can provide an old door to put in it's place so I can keep the car secure, I'll do swap +£5. Just to warn you, my current door has some glue that has run down it from when I stuck the mirror glass back in, I didn't get chance to clean it off once it had seeped down. I'll see if I can clean it off this weekend with some solvent of sorts and let you know.

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
I dont have a spare rocker cover so ill give that a miss but ill have the spoiler are you fine with a courier collecting it?

mickey&me

Site Supporter
How much for the tailgate handle (need a gd condition one as mine is broken)
and the rocker cover as long as it doesnt leak oil in the spark plugs... Ill take it and send you my rocker cover once i replaced mine if thats ok??

OP
OP
JasperFoxx

JasperFoxx

Ex. Club Member
na mate :( then because there is not collectplus near me :( sorry good luck mate :)

Well you can organise any courier to collect it easily. Citylink or ParcelFarce should be able to help out.

Would you be willing to sell the steering and boss, if so how much mate???
Sorry to hear your breaking the car too.

Mountney steering wheel and boss (working horn button type) £40

How much for the tailgate handle (need a gd condition one as mine is broken)
and the rocker cover as long as it doesnt leak oil in the spark plugs... Ill take it and send you my rocker cover once i replaced mine if thats ok??

£5 for the tailgate handle, I've had it off before so I know it will come off OK. Rocker cover I'd do for £5 plus swap for yours. Doesn't leak oil anywhere on it, all gaskets are in pretty good condition :)

Again don't forget I will accept reasonable offers!

Stripping of the car will begin on Saturday!

mickey&me

Site Supporter
Hmm a tenner brilliant, any possibility for postage too?? I can sort that out if you could package them up, just need the dimensions and weight and i should be able to sort it out.

Thanks

OP
OP
JasperFoxx

JasperFoxx

Ex. Club Member
Hmm a tenner brilliant, any possibility for postage too?? I can sort that out if you could package them up, just need the dimensions and weight and i should be able to sort it out.

Thanks

I'll measure/weigh them all up and PM you the results on Saturday :) If they're light enough, I should be able to do postage for a fiver.

Will you post one rear light?

Which one are you after?

Interested in the headlights mate, is it complete headlights (left and right) in as New condition? Could you give me a cost with postage to BN1, cheers :)

OP
OP
JasperFoxx

JasperFoxx

Ex. Club Member
Interested in the headlights mate, is it complete headlights (left and right) in as New condition? Could you give me a cost with postage to BN1, cheers :)

It will be complete headlights minus the bulbs as I will be taking them out for my next car. They were new in January as the car failed MOT due to knackered adjusters. They are Depo brand and cost me £70 new for the pair. The headlight deflectors are just a bit of vinyl that can be easily peeled off. No stone chips or water ingress at all.

I'd use a more premium post service due to their fragility so it would be £27 all in posted to you bud.

OP
OP
JasperFoxx

JasperFoxx

Ex. Club Member
Hi there...

How much for the boot strut brackets (at the end fixing the struts to the boot lid)

And how much for front brake calipers?

Thanks!
J

£4 plus postage for both the boot strut brackets and both front calipers for £35 delivered including carriers and all bolts.

OP
OP
JasperFoxx

JasperFoxx

Ex. Club Member
any info on the rocker cover and boot handle packaging price or dimensions and weight??

Thanks

Sorry buddy, been doing a re-install on my PC!

Yeah, I can get them sent on for a fiver postage with no problem, I'll be in touch for payment and postal details tomorrow :)

OP
OP
JasperFoxx

JasperFoxx

Ex. Club Member
I'll take the boot strut brackets thanks!
If you let me know how to pay, and how much (inc postage), I'll send the payment and postage details.
Cheers,
J
I'll PM you.

To everyone who's waiting for me to contact them on bits to be sent, I am just waiting to get some boxes to pack the items up in, hopefully will get them tomorrow.

OP
OP
JasperFoxx

JasperFoxx

Ex. Club Member
There's a bank holiday weekend coming up and I will be around for all of it. If anyone wants to come down and get some parts off the car, let me know what you want and I will get it ready to be collected :) I can also post some bits off over the next few evenings if anything else is needed.

OP
OP
JasperFoxx

JasperFoxx

Ex. Club Member
Bump! Some parts are available again now as my friend's Micra was a poverty spec model and didn't have the bolt holes for the rear seats, the rear pop out windows and didn't have the wiring harness for the leccy windows.

OP
OP
JasperFoxx

JasperFoxx

Ex. Club Member
How much for both front seats bud?

Hi, I'm not sure if I'll split the set just yet, rather sell the front and rear seats as a set as they're more desirable that way. If I change my mind on this, I'll let you know.

its all good mate, just want to have all the bits ready to take the car off the road for a bit and get it all done :)

OK,I'll see if I can get some quotes this weekend. Just had a hectic few days I'm afraid.

Are the wheels still up for grabs and if so what are the tyres like for tread / and brand ?

Also do you have a good front left/passenger side front caliper ... mines a bit lazy.

Also both wing mirrors .. how much if they are in good nick ?

I can collect as I am in Winscombe

OP
OP
JasperFoxx

JasperFoxx

Ex. Club Member
Are the wheels still up for grabs and if so what are the tyres like for tread / and brand ?

Also do you have a good front left/passenger side front caliper ... mines a bit lazy.

Also both wing mirrors .. how much if they are in good nick ?

I can collect as I am in Winscombe

The wheels are still up for grabs, all have good tread (4-6mm roughly) but it does have 4 different brands on them! If I had kept the car, they tyres were gonna be changed before fitting. The brands are:
Pirelli
Nankang
Michelin
Chinese Surprise Wanli Ditchfinder special.

Front left caliper I do have and it is in good nick, could maybe just do with a cleanup but it doesn't bind.

Wing mirrors are OK except the drivers one is missing a small piece of plastic on the mirror side where it got clouted by a Mondeo last year. It stayed on the car though and all functions fine.

Open to sensible offers on the lot, I'd quote now £190 for the lot ( £150 wheels, £15 for the mirrors and £25 for the caliper) but feel free to make an offer :)

any news on the front bumper yet buddy :)

I've had some quotes now, PM sent :)

Hi again..... Many thanks for your reply ...
I have just been looking at new tyre prices ... geez are they made of gold .
Sorry I have an SLX 95 with the standard "skinny wheels" on and ditchfinders all round .... although i have got 30k out of them so far lol (cos they slide everywhere i guess you never lose much rubber) ..... and was looking to give it a bit more "handling" but I might stick with what i have as its going to cost me another £250 for tyres .... will ponder and see if i can find some tyres for less ...

Can you tell me what actual tyre sizes they are running ..... As i was thinking i might get away with 2 new tyres .... and chuck the Pirelli and Mich on the rear.

If you get other offers take it as I am not a definate yet ok !

Sorry Just realised its a Super S .... What are the steel wheels running / sizes ... are the tyres ok ?

Sorry to mess you about ..... Didnt even register it was an S

OP
OP
JasperFoxx

JasperFoxx

Ex. Club Member
Hi again..... Many thanks for your reply ...
I have just been looking at new tyre prices ... geez are they made of gold .
Sorry I have an SLX 95 with the standard "skinny wheels" on and ditchfinders all round .... although i have got 30k out of them so far lol (cos they slide everywhere i guess you never lose much rubber) ..... and was looking to give it a bit more "handling" but I might stick with what i have as its going to cost me another £250 for tyres .... will ponder and see if i can find some tyres for less ...

Can you tell me what actual tyre sizes they are running ..... As i was thinking i might get away with 2 new tyres .... and chuck the Pirelli and Mich on the rear.

If you get other offers take it as I am not a definate yet ok

Sorry Just realised its a Super S .... What are the steel wheels running / sizes ... are the tyres ok ?

Sorry to mess you about ..... Didnt even register it was an S

Try http://www.blackcircles.com for cheap new tyres, alternatively you could look into a set of partworns. The size on the 15" wheels is 195/50/15.

The Steelies are running 175/65/R13's but the rear tyres are shot on these I'm afraid, the rear two are on the legal limit and the front two albeit decent are again, two different brands. They are Michelin and Marshall on the front and Falken's on the rear.

Ok mate ..... looking at what its going to cost .. and as mine are still just legal .. i will leave it for now .....
Cant take mirrors as they are for daughters S and she wants them with no chips ....

Sorry for taking your time !