black carpets

danmicra

Ex. Club Member
iv just fitted black and red bucket seats to my car (pics will be up later in a diffrent thread in the coming weeks) and the dash is getting a full respary sometime in the near futer so ill be looking so some black carpets could i dye mine or has anyone got any for sale?

cheers for any help

id reckon you can dye them, though ive never seen a finished result so cant say how successful it would be...another option is to get a carpet kit made up, like the custom cars have...youd have to do some searching for a supplier and mix and match aswell as hand over a bit of cash, but youd end up with a good finish.

All depends on much you want to spend. Needless to say dyeing will probably be easier :)

Personally, i wouldn't go anywhere near a k11 carpet with dye. They're not flimsy enough to handle easily. And normally to dye fabric u wash them, which would be a right pain in the bum.
I'm seriously thinking about changing the whole of my interior, but i'm not touching the carpet!

mmm yea dieing would be a last resort! want the best finish possible, so take it no K11 came with black,

ill just go 4 a shagin wagon look! white fluff

No way would they fit imo. The k10 is sooooo square, and i'm sure it's narrower than the k11. Plus, the carpets are designed round all the nooks and crannies of the car that the k11 won't be identicle to. Shame tho, i could have nicked my old ones :(

Back