Black Suzuki Vitara with big mad wheels!

Black Suzuki Vitara with big mad wheels! may swap/PX

Model: Suzuki Vitara JLX soft top in meallic black
Year:1996
Mileage:73000ish
Tax:May 2010
MOT:December 2010
Price:Would like close to £1500 but accept offers or PX

Its my Suzuki Vitara which I've been fixing up the past few months. I've spent a bit of cash on it getting it thru an MOT, new track rod end, weld exhaust etc.
Gave it a good service too with a new belt, gear oil and anti freeze as well as the usual.
Finished it off with a new Bosch battery which I ordered without getting a price. Imagine my delight when I had to stump up £80 (trade price) for it! It doesn't have any starting problems but the battery was the original and the starter was a bit slow if the car had been sitting for a few weeks. Its alright now.

The most distinctive part is the big alloy wheels which I had done in Rover nightfire red. I got them cheap on ebay then had to pay a fortune for the right tyres! I put a thread on the general board when I discovered they stuck out 3" at each corner! They are fitted with slim unobtrusive arches rather than the usual 'fatboy' fibreglass things!

Its taxed and MOT'd. I've been using it as my daily driver as its unphased by the snow and ice we have had since the week before Christmas. I'll be sad to see it go but I have no intentions or need to give it away.

Decent ones seem to sell for £1700, I've seen a few not as nice as this sell for more. There are a few spots of rust and the velcro is oming away at the bottom of the roof at the rear (not bad and they all do that anyway!) so I'd be happy with £1500

It is on ebay but its a classified ad so no rush!

DSCF1173.jpg

May swap or P/X for K11 Micra/RWD old Japanese car/Suzuki Carry van, set of alloys for my Super S. Cash either way, projects considered too!

Back