[SOLD] Black SR 1996 (P reg) For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
well the time has come to sell my beloved car as im picking up my new one saturday.

anyway its a black sr k11, 1996 so p reg its done 130k and ill be honest it smokes a bit at high revs and i mean at like 7000rpm :wasntme: so it only needs a smidge of oil every couple of months.
just fitted a new water pump and seals on the cooling system, new thermostat too (lower temp).
new sump gasket
two new front tyres

ive put a lot of things standard back onto it but the mods im leaving on are:
drilled and grooved gtir discs pads and calipers
rota slipstreams 15"
lowered 50-55mm (still have standard springs)
pipercross foam filter with aluminum piping
adjustable panhard rod
custom stainless back box
nismo spoiler
nismo replica front splitter (yet to fit unless you want the laguna one? )
fly eyes kit
jdm cupholder
rare as #### jdm wing mirror visors
front strut brace
may also put the standard interior back in unless you want the 200sx seats?

the car wont be available at this time as theres a few things i need to fix like the windows come off the rails, an annoying buzz coming from the dash because i dropped a LED down there lol, and the boot release cable has snapped but i have a replacement. i also need to give it a good bloody clean!

please bare in mind the car is almost 15 years old so the body works not mint condition so there are scratches and a few dints. and theres a tiny patch of rust on the front n/s arch the rest are fine but the sills are coming through even though they passed mot like it.

price wise im not sure what ill get for it, so if people will just comment on what theyll pay ill say whether im willing to let it go for that, and no ridiculous offers please theres a lot of monies worth of mods on the car.

35072_10150230576620271_675470270_13750630_551625_n.jpg

162656_10150386877055271_675470270_17115155_7226181_n.jpg

41298_10150269747440271_675470270_14899370_1149001_n.jpg

Hey Alex. Sorry to hear your selling up after all this time :(

Out of interest would you sell the replica splitter seperately?

Hey Alex. Sorry to hear your selling up after all this time :(

Out of interest would you sell the replica splitter seperately?

Yeah maybe, it depends if someone offers the right money else the laguna one will be staying on. Its also painted in kawasaki green by the way

you see, i would offer £500 for it as my Super_S was valued at £350 with a lot more mods (genuine nismo stuff too) than yours and with 20,000 miles less.

i split mine and made arround £1200 in parts................. and its going back on the road again in about a month. just collecting partts from scrappies and donations..lol

good luck though (and if you want £500 for it im yours) :p

whoever valued yours at £350 must be mad, it was worth way more than that! lol!

well id take £400 for the car standard but i can revert it back to standard so ive added up how much id want for the bits on it and my calculator said £1150 but even i know its not really worth that as a whole so id be happy to take around £800 or whoever offers the nearest really but im in no rush to sell it anyway so it may go on ebay as a long auction..

Would you be interested in a swap + £200 cash my way for a 1999 (T) 106 Quiksilver? Slammed on coilovers with 13x7 dished superlites...
Could be a bit easier to sell.

How bad is the smoking?

Would you be interested in a swap + £200 cash my way for a 1999 (T) 106 Quiksilver? Slammed on coilovers with 13x7 dished superlites...
Could be a bit easier to sell.

How bad is the smoking?

Sorry mate ive already got another car, the smoking isnt all that bad unless revved hard. i didnt really notice any side affects except having to top up with oil every now n then.

omgamicra: the cars in hereford actually at my nans lol HR2 the postcode is if you type it in google maps.

Okay then mate, need a swap really as I can't be out of a car for too long, good luck with the sale anyway as it's a gorgeous car (Y)

Okay then mate, need a swap really as I can't be out of a car for too long, good luck with the sale anyway as it's a gorgeous car (Y)

cheers mate.

if anyone wants to come view the car just PM me i can do most days.
£700 too or what you have to offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back