[SOLD] Awesome Micra Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm how much would the centre de cat pipe cost posted? i have a ashley back box will it increase the sound?

Splitter, suspension and exhaust should be being picked up by the courier tomorrow. Just packed them all, and booking it up now.

Suspension and Exhaust booked for collection tomorrow and will book splitter as soon as I receive a contact no for Tom 1.0

Still got some nice wheels and coilovers going ;) Tinted windows, false floor all sorts left!

Sorry chap, but i think I haveto let the exhaust go to someone else - I can't afford 2 pennies to rub together at the moment, so:

Stainless steel cat back exhaust system now back up for grabs

Yer no problems, you will see my car in the carpark, just come into the shop and i'll be about somewhere.

how much for the S/S cat back pipe? so not including the back box? and what bore is it? forgot to ask the other day lol

Think its 2 inch but they have to go togther as it was built on the car and is not flanged the same as the standard system

Hi mate,

hope you getting everything sorted now!!!

Im after a standard exhaust manifold?
How much including postage if you got one?

Thankyou

I have got a manifold which i used to use for mots with no problems, it has one bolt snapped on the connection to downpipe though, still used to pass though. Let me know if you are still interested.

List updated, now with carbon arches!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back