MEGA Micra K11 SALE - Serious stuff

kristian

One Way Mule
UPDATED!.. whiteline stuff, smooth boot

UPDATED

These are all suitable for the K11 micra..

( ANC = ALMOST new condition )

Super S Spoiler - Primer ( 15quid - genuine nissan one )

Doors L&R - Black ( 50 quid a pair )
Doors L&T - White ( ANC ) ( 50 Quid a pair )

Just finished -> Smooth boot... suitable for ANY K11... Professional Job with welded in plate etc .and ZERO RUST -in primer - without spoiler... pictured is another of mine.. 80 quid
photo0108bz2.jpg

( Im getting these off to a 't' now, this is the best one ive ever done!! From a mould/template of the recess have made formed steel plates to suit making these.. giving a Round finish with no 'Flat Spot' )

Just finished -> Ultra Open mouth Front Grill Suitable for any prefaclift K11 1993-1998 In primer 40 quid + 5 postage ( another of mine pictured on the Green K11 )

dscf7817uh1.jpg

Standard Front Glass and Rear Quarters - Several sets ( 10quid a sheet of glass )

Plexi-Glass - Rear Quarters ( 15 each ) RARE RARE RARE!!!!!!!

Tinted - Rear Quarters ( 10 each )

Chassis:

Whiteline Adjustable CASTOR Kit ( 20 quid )

1.3/1.0 Throttle bodies in perfect working order x 2 ( 35 quid each )

Im open to offers on everything.. its all GOT TO GO..

the white one?.. not the earth.. I do all custom work and labour myself

.. this is loads of parts ive got sat in my shed too..

Hi,

How much for one modded head, strut brace, modified sump, 1.6 injectors, splitfire plugs and leads, open mouth grill, rear anti roll bar and red rocker cover? I know theres quite a bit here but just got a new project.
Cheers Paul

Can I come up tomorrow and get it ? I need one real urgent.

Is the mount on the under brace? Yes pal no probs

Hi,

How much for one modded head, strut brace, modified sump, 1.6 injectors, splitfire plugs and leads, open mouth grill, rear anti roll bar and red rocker cover? I know theres quite a bit here but just got a new project.
Cheers Paul

Make me an offer on each pal.. then an offer for the lot..

...but dont really want to separate the turbo from sump and oil lines..

hey very intrested in a few bits, if not the whole dam car! the white car is Amazing!
could you give me a cost figure for the front and rear bumpers off the white micra and the tinted rear lights if available?
thanks

oh and also you said u had some tinted windows im intrested in them too at the right price
thanks

my MSN is:

i_love_white_chocolate "@" hotmail ' com

Thats the best thing to discuss parts with me on..

Cheers

hey very intrested in a few bits, if not the whole dam car! the white car is Amazing!
could you give me a cost figure for the front and rear bumpers off the white micra and the tinted rear lights if available?
thanks

oh and also you said u had some tinted windows im intrested in them too at the right price
thanks

The front bumper is a Custom One Off job so im after quite a bit for that..

120 For Front bumper

150 for the pair of bumpers + you can have the tinted rear lights for free.. + the tinted rear quarters for free too ( They are pop out type )

so 150 for everything..

How would you sort out deliver etc? I am in london which is quite far from NW.

Would you be willing to travel north a bit to meet somewhere..

Postage would be huge because of the size of them..

If you covered 20 quid in petrol I would meet you near Jct 19 on M1

Just a few thousandth'ss's off one thats complete with cams..

The cam cover posted for the Red Painted one will be 10pounds for postage and 20 pounds for the cover.. As the paint has flaked off in places.. Mostly around the screw holes..

However it still looks very good...

still interested..?

Sorry mate missed your reply sorry.

one modded head, strut brace, modified sump, 1.6 injectors, splitfire plugs and leads, open mouth grill, rear anti roll bar and red rocker cover?

£130 the lot?

hi mate i will definatly take those lights off of you! but still thinking bout the rest. will decide tonight.

will payment by paypal be ok?

80 Pounds for the White bonnet..

This is a Resprayed White bonnet.. So may differ to your car if its already white..

will payment by paypal be ok?

Paypal is fine pal

Can you answer me?:wasntme:

I dont really want to post to italy..

If they dont sell locally I will concider posting them..

Sorry mate missed your reply sorry.

one modded head, strut brace, modified sump, 1.6 injectors, splitfire plugs and leads, open mouth grill, rear anti roll bar and red rocker cover?

£130 the lot?

I will sell the modifed sump without the turbo Oil Return..

The modified heads are just skimmed Standard heads.. ONe with cams ... One without..

The Strutbrace is sold... However Everything else remains..

150 for the lot..

Just a few thousandth'ss's off one thats complete with cams..

The cam cover posted for the Red Painted one will be 10pounds for postage and 20 pounds for the cover.. As the paint has flaked off in places.. Mostly around the screw holes..

However it still looks very good...

still interested..?

Hmm, not a lot off it then - no worries, I'll get one skimmed a bit more down here then.
Craig

The modified heads are just skimmed Standard heads.. ONe with cams ... One without..

150 for the lot..

will you do the above price and include the head with cams?

Sorry just realised my email is [email protected].

150 for the lot..

Will you do the above price and include the head with cams?

Sorry just realised my email is [email protected].

No Chance.. Sorry I just re-read your original post and misread it 1st time round..

The Whiteline Rear Anti-Roll Bar, Grill and Strutbace, injectors + Rail easily cover 150..

The Turbo Splitfire plugs and Leads were 75 new.. and they are less than 1000 miles old..

Ill do everything above for 160.. Minimum.

Otherwise its all going Seperately on ebay this monday night..

how much for the modified head with cams.

and where u get the turbo system from as i will be looking into a turbo setup when i get a new job sorted out

or i you have how much for just the engine as in block, head with internals, no need for sump, starters altenator or manifolds sorry to be a pain,

just with my cams going i got alot of filings in my oil so figured it be best to throw new lump in

Hi
one modded head with cams,
modified sump,
1.6 injectors,
splitfire plugs and leads,
open mouth grill,
rear anti roll bar and
red rocker cover?
Any idea on how much for all this? before you ebay it all? have you sold your white front and rear bumper? where abouts in NW england are you?
Thanks
Paul

THE CAR HAS GONE...

Pretty much everything fo worth has been removed.

The turbo conversion was a complete custom job.

I think the lot will be going on ebay very soon..

PAUL SMITH: IM based near Warrington.. Make me an offer on the individual items and well come to some arrangement..

Bit random, but do you have std bonnet and wings (pre-face lift) and maybe a std boot?
Craig

Back