MEGA Micra K11 SALE - Serious stuff

Yes pal,

Both standard front wings in white.. or another pair: one black, one in primer

.. Black bonnet, or white bad boy bonnet..

Ive got the turbo micra white boot, which is standard apart from flushed lock and wiper..

everything is rust free!

How much for super s spoiler on its own?

How much for tinted rear lights on their own?

My car is a facelift if i want to de-facelift it im assuming i need the pre facelift lights bonnet and grill? if so how much for tinted front lights bad boy bonnet and grill?

Cheers

TOM

You need the above AND the front wings and bumper

I can supply all the front plus the rear bumper AND spoiler for 350

2x Wings
Front custom bumper
Rear Super S bumper
Super S Spoiler
Badboy bonnet
Custom grill
Front NEW Tinted Lights.. + blue legal bulbs

If you came up to me, I would fit the whole lot and take your old front end in return for 150 off, making it only 200 quid. Some people charge that for just a badboy bonnet.

Yes pal,

Both standard front wings in white.. or another pair: one black, one in primer

.. Black bonnet, or white bad boy bonnet..

Ive got the turbo micra white boot, which is standard apart from flushed lock and wiper..

everything is rust free!

Nice - did you ever get anywhere with your fibreglass boot?
How much would you want for wings and bonnet and how much extra for the boot - M1 meet up ok?
Cheers

black wings and black bonnet I want 40 pounds.. Boot another 35..

You would have to cover the petrol for the meet up, obviously your looking at about 50 quid for posting all of these things.. 30 would cover delivery to Jct 19 on M1.. or there abouts.. etc.. = 105

Call it 100..

The fibreglass boot has come out very well.. My first Plugs came out much better than I thought.. Working on some bonnets now.. the some doors mostly all for the wide arch micra..

how much for intercooler and interior gauges please mate?
and postage if u wouldnt mind please?
thanks

black wings and black bonnet I want 40 pounds.. Boot another 35..

You would have to cover the petrol for the meet up, obviously your looking at about 50 quid for posting all of these things.. 30 would cover delivery to Jct 19 on M1.. or there abouts.. etc.. = 105

Call it 100..

The fibreglass boot has come out very well.. My first Plugs came out much better than I thought.. Working on some bonnets now.. the some doors mostly all for the wide arch micra..

Nice - you gonna be selling the boots - what are you doing about the rear glass?
Craig

The fibreglass smooth boot has been made for a Specific purpose for the K-Kustom Wide Arch Micra.. Ive no real interest in selling these, as they wont sell.. People want to see out of their Rear window on a daily driver..

They are complete fibreglass.. so yes the glass is moulded too.. the boot is about as lightweight as it could possibly be.. weighing in at about 3/4 kgs..

Plus Hinges, Boot pins, Painting and some more fibreglassing of mounts..

Im looking at about 6 Kgs max

Doing a similar thing with the Doors, and bonnet..

Thus EVERY panel on the car is a fibreglass Skin.. The Doors have a plexi Glass window with slider as these are needed..

Im hoping with all the Engine, Drivetrain and Cage weight added on.. I will Still lose enough to have a less than standard weight micra..

So interested in the bits anyway?

Yeah, I'll have only the bonnet and boot though -are they nice and smooth as I'm planning on making up fg/cf replacements?
Are you likely to be selling fg bonnets on anywhere?
Craig

Going to be selling the FG bonnets yes.. Possibly a Badboy version..

Looking into CF skinned stuff to.. but need to buy more equipment first.. and will only concider it if there is a defnate return for my investments..

Probably about 180/200 in primer.. Using original hinges but bonnet pins..

No pics yet, will when they are finished..

Working on a few things yet still..

Ok, I will just have the metal bonnet and wings then - I'm planning a flip-front, so prob. best that I just makea huge mould of that.
So we're looking at ~£70 to meet up then?
Craig

Two wings.. and a Black bonnet = 70 ok..

sure you dont want the boot?.. I really need the space,... make it 95 for everything?

I'm tempted by the bonnet, but I know that it will just sit in my back yard and get cruddy - if you gave me it for nowt I'd prob take it, but don't really need it ;)
When are you free to meet?
Craig

You mean the boot rite? Its ok then, ill use it for something else.. Possibly another smooth boot to sell..

So you want a standard bonnet and standard wings yes?

Im free to meet whenever pal.. Sooner the better really

Yeah, just bonnet and wings for me - are weekdays good for you? Just trying to work out whether or not it is better to meet in the day or in the evening?
Craig

Yeah, just bonnet and wings for me - are weekdays good for you? Just trying to work out whether or not it is better to meet in the day or in the evening?
Craig

Im Looking to travel to the South before the end of the weekend to collect a car..

I will be making the trip in my almera probably, So If I could tie up the two together in order to be able to drop off the panels, then continue to collect the car.. That would be awesome for me..

Possibly Thurs or Sat morn..

I could meet nearer yourselves also.. as im traveling near there.. ( 'Near there' being 'the south' lol )

Im Looking to travel to the South before the end of the weekend to collect a car..

I will be making the trip in my almera probably, So If I could tie up the two together in order to be able to drop off the panels, then continue to collect the car.. That would be awesome for me..

Possibly Thurs or Sat morn..

I could meet nearer yourselves also.. as im traveling near there.. ( 'Near there' being 'the south' lol )

Haha, I'm by the M1/M25 junction if you're going anywhere near there?

Let me know - I am pretty free this week.
Craig

They are Very Rare Wheels.. Cult wheels for VW Owners..

Im looking for 270.. they are on ebay atm for 250.. no reserve.. with 11 watchers...

MAKE: 'RH'

Il organise coming down this week fella.. Had major delay on Sat meaning I could't call past..

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Sale Post EDITED...

Whitline gear available

Il organise coming down this week fella.. Had major delay on Sat meaning I could't call past..

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Sale Post EDITED...

Whitline gear available

no worries! well im off up to Leeds this saturday anyways! Think ill be heading up for around 12ish as im at a gig all day. If can arrange it round that would be great :)

Do you have other turbo kit (used or new not important)??
Or anyone have it??
I wanna buy it!!

seen as kristian says he's sold out i will oblige(sp)

I have a turbo kit for sale well two actually if you are interested :)

ok :down:

ah Nex, do you still want this set of doors off me or should i put them back up for sale they are in my front room and i want rid

still on to meet up this weekend kristian? have to let me know if you can soon as im not around from about 12 tomorrow, other than that will have to be sunday!! you got my mobile number!

seen as kristian says he's sold out i will oblige(sp)

I have a turbo kit for sale well two actually if you are interested :)

ah Nex, do you still want this set of doors off me or should i put them back up for sale they are in my front room and i want rid

this might be a bit of a thead hi jack but i cant pm you Davey. drop me a mail, NeX_is(at)Hotmail.co.uk

No probs pal..

However.. I TOO have a set of doors available..

AND if you want some smooth ones.. I could weld, glass and smooth at a small extra cost..

Back