MEGA Micra K11 SALE - Serious stuff

hey up sorry to bother you kristian , could you give us a few more details on the 1998 micra gx that your sellin , as my mate might be after one.Sorry if i posted in the wrong section , but it didnt let me do it in the right section.Thanks

Baisically its a 1.0 In mettallic Sky blue..

Milage is around 100k but doesn't show it at all!

Its cheapish due to the high milage and we need a quick sale as a new car has already been bought..

Cheap with the full years MOT.. flew through the test no problems at all..

Completly standard
3 door
Air bag
Mettalic Sky Blue
immaculate inside and out
Taxed and Tested..

hey up ,the car is well under book price.I would have got a buyer for you , but he is not fond of 3 drs.(Only driver in the family).All the best with the sale.

hey kristian do you have a open mouth grill that will fit with a standuard bonnet? how much? and can u spray if i give u code and how much for that?

what styles are avalable on the standuard bonnet? and what prices?

also do you still have those alloys of your old white turbo k11?

funnily enough Im about to open a Shop on the MSC, so you will have the choice if what ive got, Basically get an image of what you want and ill tell you how much..

I do 'open mouth' & 'ultra open mouth' to name to commonly wanted ones..

yes mate, emailed you..

Ive offered you a free WhiteLine Adjustable Castor Kit as a freebie.. for the delay

Hey dude, got it - thanks a lot... hadn't opened the box and didn't realise that you'd chucked in some goodies. Very decent of you mate, thanks a lot. it was in good nick too - much better than I'd expected so thanks again :)

Back