MEGA Micra K11 SALE - Serious stuff

No probs pal..

However.. I TOO have a set of doors available..

AND if you want some smooth ones.. I could weld, glass and smooth at a small extra cost..

thanks for the offer mate, but Davey, is so much closer, and i all ready said i would take them soo....

but thanks :D

My front wheels are currently not right.. They lean inwards..
like : / \
If that makes sense.. lol.

Whiteline REAR uprated Anti-roll Bar, Adjustable ( 45 quid )
Whiteline Adjustable CASTOR Kit ( 20 quid )
Whiteline Adjustable CAMBER Kit ( 20 quid )

Would any of these cure it? Or is there anything else i can do?

How will a REAR (as you say) roll bar help the front?
You want the camber kit - how bad is the lean anyway?

Sorry, didn't mean to paste that bit, lol.

It'd not too bad, but something that I'd rather get sorted than leave. Unless it's not really an issue?

Unless you are eating the insides of your tyres, then you could prob leave it (camber bolts are real easy to change if you have a mate) or you could also take it to a tyre place and get the traccking cheked (usually free and then just refuse to let them do any work :D )
Craig

Whiteline REAR uprated Anti-roll Bar, Adjustable ( 45 quid )
Whiteline Adjustable CASTOR Kit ( 20 quid )
Whiteline Adjustable CAMBER Kit ( 20 quid )

Would any of these cure it? Or is there anything else i can do?

The camber kit enables you to adjust the camber.. either IN or OUT...

.. the whole lot above though will give you better handling..

How hard is the camber kit to fit? Something I could do at home?
I'm not very mechanically minded.. I can change discs/pads but never really tried anything else.

How much posted Kristian?

Hi kristian, I tried to get hold of you on msn but I don't think it worked... do you still have the rear ARB? does it come with drop links or bushes? can I fit it without?

anyway I'm interested but being in London would need it posted - you up for that? let me know your price and I can pay by paypal :)

Paypal is:

[email protected]

Sibbers.. the whiteline Rear ARB is available and comes complete to go on.. you will have to use your existing droplinks..

If you wanted to arrange a curior as its not small.. thats best..

Curior would be around 8quid I think..

cool ill pm you

ah, no i wont (doh, cant find the option to pm)

well, would you be happy to arrange the courier..? if so will you go for £50 delivered? I'll order in some drop links and a front set too and hopefully it'll handle a bit better :)

^^^^^50 delivered is fine pal..^^^^^^

paypal?

Primal:.. Ill arrange a curior if thats ok.... then let u know the cost..

Ill stick them all in a big box.. If you decide you want the bonnet as well then ill hold onto them and meet up and drop them all off at the same time..

can you pay by paypal?

Whats the color to be so I can get a quote?...

If im painting the bonnet without the car there runs a risk of having a slightly different blend of color.. The suppliers will give the exact paint to your paintcode.. ( Which I need ).. However your paint will probably have faded over the years.. thats up to you.. it will only be a very small difference if anything..

also should be able to get the code from the plate inside the bonnet? which i shall get for you in the morning and post here! slight mismatch wouldn't matter too much, wouldn't be hugely noticeable, dont think theres a way i can get a complete match without you having the car is there?

Whats the color to be so I can get a quote?...

If im painting the bonnet without the car there runs a risk of having a slightly different blend of color.. The suppliers will give the exact paint to your paintcode.. ( Which I need ).. However your paint will probably have faded over the years.. thats up to you.. it will only be a very small difference if anything..

colour code on the plate is TJ4 also has a K after but not sure if thats relevant to the paint. Think the colour is called Purplish Blue Pearl!

Kristian:

Do you have another grill like the one that was on ebay a while ago?

If not, no worries.

Thanks

Curtis.

kristian update on your payment,i AM getting there,just that part timers at my work (like myself) get paid a week behind,but will text/PM you on my progress

hi mate have you still got those wrc driveshafts are you selling them?
if not can you let me know where you got them, im ahving trouble getting some made.
price?

Back