anti micra people.

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hey all,

just wanted to rant a bit, as i am not in a good mood.

today i was coming home from work in the convertible, had the roof down and it was great, but i got stuck in traffic, and this group of guys just stood by my car shouting at me, calling me a F-ing faggot etc, i didn't even bother to look at them, but i was so annoyed and i couldn't go anywhere cos of the traffic. but they stayed there until i could move off.

anyone had that kind of problem, where people take time out of their day to take the ####?

Omg what the hell? why are people like this, i f***ing hate it! feel so sorry for you mate, i have had this sort of abuse (not to this extent) but people do question why i have the micra and isnt it a :
1. Girls car
2. Gays car
3. Indians car (in my area, almost all of the drivers of micras are co-incidentaly indian/pakistani ethnicity)
It fustrates me how closed these peoples minds are!!

That sucks. Where they just on the pavement?

they were walking past my car, they stopped to shout at me.

i honestly have no humanity for these guys, if they had crossed the road and been hit by a truck i would have just laughed and filmed them dying on my moblie. i wish that had happend, then i could believe in karma.

Omg what the hell? why are people like this, i f***ing hate it! feel so sorry for you mate, i have had this sort of abuse (not to this extent) but people do question why i have the micra and isnt it a :
1. Girls car
2. Gays car
3. Indians car (in my area, almost all of the drivers of micras are co-incidentaly indian/pakistani ethnicity)
It fustrates me how closed these peoples minds are!!

totally agree, i have no idea why people are so intollerent. i don't know how they get through life.

one thing is for sure...the car was not the cause...this was an example of social posturing ....in an effort to gain favour in thair own social group....

this ship fcuk's me off at ALL levels/severeties.....a mild example is mick-taking or joking at somones expense infront of onlookers....a severe case is physical violence infront of onlookers....

rest assured that was just bad luck that these fart-sniffers were there when you were....they just picked something that they werent used to to use as a target for their own personnal gain (unlucky)

a funnier example that I experienced was in my K10 in a traffic jam in Newcastle...and a group of 5 or 6 12-year old Geordies were right where I stopped and was Jammed in.....they proceeded to fall off their bikes laughing and pointing at my car from the pavement right next to teh car and repeating (screaming and shouting).. "AAAAAAAAAHAHHAHHA HA HA aaaa ahahaha Banga! Banga!! HAHAHA
HAHHAAAAAAAAAAA..." (Geordie for "Every body look how funny this guy is driving a rusty old banger in amongst all these other modern cars....and he even cant get away from our taunting because there's a jam..)..AHHAHAHAAAA

BANGA!!!

for me I was laughing along but embarrassed at being the subject of their tauning IN FRONT OF ONLOOKERS)

I wanted to use Thor's Hammer on them....lol

Its Ironic that the instinctive reactions to this are either

public rebuke (of varying severities not including extermination)..the easiest to do but takes you down to their level
private rebuke (of varying severities not including extermination)...more inteligent....but less satisfying for the typical human
Instant Extermination (private or public)....a clear demonstration of social dominance...but ilegal and imorral

The hardest to do is:

Ignore as best as possible...(and KNOW your superior inner strength)....just like you did....and IF they get physical......consider using immediate, unexpected and overwhelming self defence <regret they bothered themselves> ......gouge claw & bite the membrain:... rip eyes mouth, nose back of head and anything else that will instanly disable their attack on you so that you dont become a physical victim

...idiots

come on nex, you bought a micra convertable and didn't expect some stick?!

you are bound to get some, unfortunate but true.

However! I almost bought one, ended up buying a puma, so I get just a much in my car, just ignore it.

one thing is for sure...the car was not the cause...this was an example of social posturing ....in an effort to gain favour in thair own social group....

this ship fcuk's me off at ALL levels/severeties.....a mild example is mick-taking or joking at somones expense infront of onlookers....a severe case is physical violence infront of onlookers....

rest assured that was just bad luck that these fart-sniffers were there when you were....they just picked something that they werent used to to use as a target for their own personnal gain (unlucky)

a funnier example that I experienced was in my K10 in a traffic jam in Newcastle...and a group of 5 or 6 12-year old Geordies were right where I stopped and was Jammed in.....they proceeded to fall off their bikes laughing and pointing at my car from the pavement right next to teh car and repeating (screaming and shouting).. "AAAAAAAAAHAHHAHHA HA HA aaaa ahahaha Banga! Banga!! HAHAHA
HAHHAAAAAAAAAAA..." (Geordie for "Every body look how funny this guy is driving a rusty old banger in amongst all these other modern cars....and he even cant get away from our taunting because there's a jam..)..AHHAHAHAAAA

BANGA!!!

for me I was laughing along but embarrassed at being the subject of their tauning IN FRONT OF ONLOOKERS)

I wanted to use Thor's Hammer on them....lol

Its Ironic that the instinctive reactions to this are either

public rebuke (of varying severities not including extermination)..the easiest to do but takes you down to their level
private rebuke (of varying severities not including extermination)...more inteligent....but less satisfying for the typical human
Instant Extermination (private or public)....a clear demonstration of social dominance...but ilegal and imorral

The hardest to do is:

Ignore as best as possible...(and KNOW your superior inner strength)....just like you did....and IF they get physical......consider using immediate, unexpected and overwhelming self defence <regret they bothered themselves> ......gouge claw & bite the membrain:... rip eyes mouth, nose back of head and anything else that will instanly disable their attack on you so that you dont become a physical victim

...idiots

that is an awesome way of putting it mate, it seems so obvious when you say it like that, but also its amazing that these people don't get embarresed by just how crap they are, i don't understand why they can't imagine all the people that they make fun of, thinking how stupid they are...

However! I almost bought one, ended up buying a puma, so I get just a much in my car, just ignore it.

yea, don't get me wrong, i have had the same kind of crap in the same place in the same situation in a different micra lol, i know micras are not popular.

its just today, i had a really long stressful day at work, i was tired and hungry and i wanted to get home but i couldn't because of the traffic jam (people stopping in yellow boxes and gridlocking everything) and moments before, i had some guy revving his engine behind me, (1.6 pug 106 with massive alloys) and then he mounted the kerb, undertook me, and then forced his car infront of me. i have never seen anything like it, he que jumped me by undertaking me on the pavement, for no reason because he couldn't get any further.

so yea normally, these people don't bother me, i have no time for people who won't think out of the box once in a while, but today i was already on a knife edge and i didn't need it.

you said it all when you said STOOD there yes you got it deep down they were jealous LMAO they were walking rather have a micra than shank,es pony

i have had it before, just dont let it get to you, fair engough its annoying but atleast your happy with your car. dont give a poop what everyone else thinks! :)

you said it all when you said STOOD there yes you got it deep down they were jealous LMAO they were walking rather have a micra than shank,es pony

yea interesting how most of the crap i get is from people without cars

Muppets mate, i've had this alot. Would they have done the same thing if they weren't in a group? I doubt it. Just trying to show off and impress their mates. Ideally you'd tell the little ****** where to go to his face which would no doubt shut him up, but with chavs all carrying knives these days, it's really not worth the risk.

Some people will appreciate the car and stay quiet, others won't have a clue what it is yet slag it off anyway. I'm sure deep down it's some kind of jealousy that you are driving and they aren't

(anyone had that kind of problem, where people take time out of their day to take the ####?)

Oh yes, but it was quite amusing...my car is not one of the better examples, in fact almost deserving of some ribbing, but on the basis that it was a group of about five 17-18 year olds who assaulted my wee micra verbally at a drive-thru, i accepted that they were just jostling for social status and generally being lads...but when half a burger bounced off the windscreen, my integrity went out the window, and i'm ashamed to admit the red mist thing happened.No-one should intentionally instigate a confrontation that might end in violence,but i killed the engine, unfolded all 6'4" of me from the car, picked up the remains of the offending whopper, marched over and asked who dropped it...the best thing is, one lad said, "sorry mate, just mucking about" and in the end we were all laughing about the bouncing-burger incident, and how the hell i could fit in my "noddie-mobile". Moral of the story is, situations like this can go very wrong, i was just lucky i didn't confront the wrong group of guys and get a kicking.Lesson well learned, for me, how quickly morals can be forgotten, for the saxo lads, how far the joking around should go. :laugh:

Sorry to hear that mate but they are just a bunch of low lives who have no respect for themselves let alone others. I am forever defending my selection of car and tell people not to judge just what they see outside, but inside and under the bonnet.

Try not it let to get to you although its easier said than done

i have a group of friends who always rip my micra. saying its a slow womans car. or saying only asian people drive them. constanlty making new jokes about it

ah nex, you know you are just a long haired lanky convertable micra driving woman anyway........lol

love u realy

So... good! We all agree that the opinion of a group of lads macho-posturing matters for nothing, yet the power of nonentities sometimes has to be endured. By nature I have always been confrontative, but nowadays I breathe deep and slow and think strong, calming thoughts; this is very effective - if the situation is dangerous I'll cope better; if not I'll forget sooner!

What shallow minded, ignorant *words I cannot say*s.

What's the point? What are they going to solve by insulting people, like NeX. Yes he bought a convertible Micra, but it's because it's a car he wants, and as an enthusiast, a car to own.

'Rare as rocking hen's teeth' comes to mind.

I bought one, for these reasons also, and I absolutely adore the thing. I'm growing to accept that people can just get stuffed at the end of day. I know I'm driving a unique, awesome car which is better then any Saxo Nova or Corsa (no offence Arnold ;)) and that's all I care about.

I bet if NeX had been sitting in that jam in an S2000 or a Ferrari 360 spider, he wouldn't have got jeered at.
It's because stupid people think Micra's are rubbish and grannies cars.
I'm fed up with that stereotype.
'Don't underestimate what you can't understand' ;)

Micra_pete, go back to Barry boys if all you have to do here is flame.

3 simple steps:
Look around for 5-0
Reach in back for breaker bar
Swing wildly, look crazy and go for the knees (you only need do this to the main one and the rest will fall)

After reading recent threads I feel I should probably make it clear that I'm joking here, the MSC does not approve of violence no matter how deserving the recipient is)

im sick of peopl not understanding thats why i cant wait for my first meet on the first of march. for the first time. people will understand

is better then any Saxo Nova or Corsa (no offence Arnold ;)) .

None taken, as i agree with you. From experience, Corsas are VERY bad cars.. but i had no choice but to get it. Sadly, you never really know good micras are until you get one!

None taken, as i agree with you. From experience, Corsas are VERY bad cars.. but i had no choice but to get it. Sadly, you never really know good micras are until you get one!

At least it means Micras are safe from chavs and barrys then! :p

And frank, yes I can see he's stating that. But maybe the expression 'when you can't say something nice, don't say it at all' comes into play here?
He's contributed nothing to the discussion apart from flame NeX for getting this car. I'm pretty sure that's not contributary to the discussion.

im always getting stick my mates took the p**s when i first got it then i took em out after i did the tuning and they love it now lol

But I want a convertibubble too!!!! :p Maybe I'll have to buy that one for sale atm

They are awesome cars, I have to say ;) Yes, a bit slow, but they're not about going fast anyway. That one for sale at the moment is a fantastic price - however I'm not sure how badly insurance will shaft you with your age and it being an import is all.
Make sure you sell Bubble into the MSC ;)

They are awesome cars, I have to say ;) Yes, a bit slow, but they're not about going fast anyway. That one for sale at the moment is a fantastic price - however I'm not sure how badly insurance will shaft you with your age and it being an import is all.
Make sure you sell Bubble into the MSC ;)

Yeah insurance are having a bit of a laugh atm, I'd have enough cash to buy it but Tesco haven't paid me any wages for 2 months, might sell my story to the sun to pay for it...

i've never had this to this extent before, but i do get other cars try to bully me on the road just because they think there better, bigger, faster than me alot are but sometimes i get my own back, for example i had a corsa up right up my arse the other day for about a mile full to the brim with chavs body kit and big alloys, me being stubern and annoyed i slowed down to 40 (was on a national limit road) waited for them to attempt an overtake then just hammerd down and left them :p shouldnt do it i know but it felt good and it prob shut them up as they had spent the last 5mins inches from my 1.0 litre badge lol

Yeah insurance are having a bit of a laugh atm, I'd have enough cash to buy it but Tesco haven't paid me any wages for 2 months, might sell my story to the sun to pay for it...

Go for it, I'm sure the Sun will buy anything! :D
But yeah insurance wasn't easy even for me, and I'm 21. I think NeX had a lot of trouble with his too.
The insurers, have the slight problem of not having the cars on their systems, which suck lol

That's very masculine - how does it handle?

Nex, that's the prbolem with convertables, you can't wind up the windows and ignore them, end of the day you have 100 other cars that would make them think twice and a Micra convert is rate rare, so ignore them and get on with enjoying your automobiles!

Mate, don't worry. It's like what that guy at the exeter meet was on about (BTW, who was he? Sorry if it's really obvious. Ginger chap with glasses). Whatever you do, some people will give you stick for it, so don't listen to them.

My mates take the #### out of my micra, and my friends. I usually let them have a raz round the car park and they go back to their mums renault estate or 106 saying how easy and fun it is to drive. And mine isn't even modified!

I'll admit that when I first got mine, I didn't really like. There's still some points I don't like about it, mainly the driving position, and the whole back half, but I've grown to love it, and I wouldn't sell it or scrap for anything, except maybe a million squiddle, and then I'd buy another micra or 3.

tbh im shocked... the way you look, I wouldnt mess :|

i've never had this to this extent before, but i do get other cars try to bully me on the road just because they think there better, bigger, faster than me alot are but sometimes i get my own back, for example i had a corsa up right up my arse the other day for about a mile full to the brim with chavs body kit and big alloys, me being stubern and annoyed i slowed down to 40 (was on a national limit road) waited for them to attempt an overtake then just hammerd down and left them :p shouldnt do it i know but it felt good and it prob shut them up as they had spent the last 5mins inches from my 1.0 litre badge lol

ha ha i done this with a 1.9 tdi passet or how ever you spell it was up my rear end came up the side of is laughed droped back behind me pulled up at the round about he was still laughing till i left him off the round about and each other round about there on for about 5 round abouts he just couldnt get past me was well funny as after he eventually got past me he wasnt smiling any more

yer ive had "OMG nissan micra with alloys.... OMG first time ever!"
thing is though my car always slaps saxos and stuff except a vtr that smoked me haha

I was parked up in mansfield where all the retards go one night.

And this chav comes over, and starts examining my wheels up close and laughing saying hahahaha it's a Micra.

So I opened the door, in his face. :)

i think driving a micra is defineately a 2 man job. one guy to drive. and the other guys mans the machine gun out of the sunroof shooting the tyres of all the saxos, corsas and 106's that give ur funny looks

Just Pit manover, they are french. they'll blow up, like really dramatically. like on cheap 80's hollywood movies, where even things that can't blow up...do.

bud i know what its like i get it all the time too because i dont drive a corsa or a saxo or some peace of french italian or whatever its just jealousy out of most of the people that i run with slag my car but admit it is quick recently someone slagged my car sayin it was a grannys car blablabla but i found out that he now has a micra and loves as we say dont underestimte what you dont understand......i have now lived with it since the day i bought my car last year and its kinda strange because the ones who slag micras drive corsa and saxo and funnily enough they all either crash them or blow them up waste of good cash that could have been spent well on something jap

Back