Rant: People and your property.

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Hi chaps/chappesses,

*Rant*
Whilst on my dinner time today, I parked my car up at the side of the road in a reasonably busy shopping street (In front of Greggs).

I went to the post office a bit further down the road, and when coming back I could see 3 lads hanging about the back of my car.

When I got closer, I saw that 1 of them was LEANING on the back of my car. I don't just mean leaning with his hand, he was literally leaning/resting on the back of my car as if he owned it!
As I was walking up, I thought about setting the alarm off using the panic feature... but decided against it. Instead, I proceeded to walk to my car, and them dissarmed the alarm/ remote central locking... and the hazards flashed... and he STILL didn't get up. I then opened my passengers door, and put my bags on the passengers footwell whilst I was looking at the lad leaning on my car. He then turned around and looked at me as if he thought 'What's your problem' , and I carried on looking at him untill he turned away. He then got off my car, and SAT on the bonnet of a newish Golf parked behind me!!

That really did piss me off, but the problem is what can you do?! The street was a busy shopping street like in a small town centre.... so I don't know why anybody would ever think about doing that on somebody elses property!

Once in the car, I shoved it in reverse... and proceeded to reverse even though I didn't need to... to get out of the gap, just so I could force them to move which they did.

People like this really get to me.... but the thing is you can't do anything. In this day and age, if you were to stand up to a group of 3 lads on your own (Just asking them to get off the car), then you would get a load of abuse... and possibly a fight on your hands! grr grr grr

*Rant over*

-Elliot

You did the right thing, however next time in a car you dont care about slip of the clutch in reverse and claim that you clutch cable snapped. I dont condone this really, but my patience for stuff like this is getting thinner as the years wear on.

Personally, i would have hid around a corner, and set the alarm off, to see their reaction - and every time he leaned on it, id set it off again..
Id turn it around and make it an amusing game for myself!

I know what you mean Ed. I am stick of tossers like this who treat other people's property with dissrespect.

Brendan, lol.... I don't think I would have done that, as my car would have probably been keyed in the process.

-Elliot

Elliot said:
Brendan, lol.... I don't think I would have done that, as my car would have probably been keyed in the process.
Id just ring 999, and say there was a disturbance and there are some youths beating up a guy in the highstreet...
Then id walk over and ask them what they are doing, they will get roudy.. police turn up - you win..!

I would get an ignition coil and earth it to the car, and connect that to a remote, if you see somone lean on it ZAPP they wont be for long.

No you wouldn't brendan.. At all..

Elliot- just send fearnly in.....

Imagine if that was his punto and he had the same response as Elliot !?!

.. its.. HAMMER TIME!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Don't let it get to you Elliot, you get maggots like that all the time... just ignore and move on.

kristian

Ed - Firstly, bad man, secondly, does that work?

Kristian - Can picture it happening to fearnley "hey mofo, what the f**k you doing?"

Elliot - don't worry about it unfortunatley this happens, they don't respect good stuff cause they probably don't have anything good!

Cheers guys.

I'm not really worrying about it, as they are just a bunch of cunts to be honest. They probably always do it when I'm not there anyway. :sleepy:

lol, I can imagine Fearnly's reaction.

-Elliot

i had that once, i came back to my car parked in asda with a lad leaning against it talking to the people in the car next to mine, i walked over and said get the **** off my car and he did,

I aint scared of telling chavs or anyone else where to go if they were doing something which involved my car.

to be honest elliot, fearnly wouldnt say anything, he'd just walk over to the hardest looking one and head but him lol,

if it was me, i'd set the alarm off, then run over to my car and go wtf are you doing to my car you prick, then probley get twated but hey, thats the way it goes...because then i'd go get fearnly...hahaha

i also had that once as well when i had my green k10. i simply went up behind him quietly and shouted at the top of my voice "what the f*ck are you doing sat on my car"

was ever so funny to see his face, turning round and seeing someone consideraby bugger than hium shouting at him. he went to run sharpishly, so i tripped him up

Ed, lol... that's a good suggestion. :D

The problem is Mark and Slim... they were 3 lads about 26-27 of age, and I wouldn't have stood a chance if they would have turned on me, as there were 3 of them! I just gave the lad a look of 'Get off my car, or I'll break your legs'... and he got off. ;) It still didn't stop him from sitting on the car behind though!

-Elliot

Elliot said:
The problem is Mark and Slim... they were 3 lads about 26-27 of age, and I wouldn't have stood a chance if they would have turned on me, as there were 3 of them!

The way most chavs fight, and their extreme lack of intelligence and guts... it wouldn't really be that hard, no matter how small you are.

Andrew said:
Elliot said:
The problem is Mark and Slim... they were 3 lads about 26-27 of age, and I wouldn't have stood a chance if they would have turned on me, as there were 3 of them!

The way most chavs fight, and their extreme lack of intelligence and guts... it wouldn't really be that hard, no matter how small you are.

Agree with Andrew here - if you challenge them, ie shout back at them, most of the time they'll back off.
Was in Turkey last year and was walking back to our Apartment (was 4 of us), we all had our Guitars with us and massive amps etc, and one ned from the other side shouted something at us, so we jst walked on and ignored it. Then him and his mates came back, and started having a go at us.
We jst walked on and we ended up getting a beating from them, broke my baby Jackson to! Grr.

Anwyay, the point. We saw one of them the next day and he was on his own - Payback.

He **** it when he saw Me and my mate, who we then proceded to return the favour back to him from the other night. Jst proves that they can't do anything on thier own, have to have backup from friends.

Titch :kungfu:

if elliots on about leigh? then if you challenged the lads they just kick your face in, in broad day light in the middle of town, if not then depends were he's on about but alot of places in wigan the scallies would run on home, they would smash you up

Hmmm... I was on about St Helens, as I do work there. fwn

They weren't really chavs.... they were more of a motley crew of 3... very rough looking. :laugh:

-Elliot

you should have made sweet love to them, then they wouldnt no what they should do

Lol at some of the posts in this topic. However it is really annoying when people like this just don't show any respect whatsoever for other peoples property. Think you did good though as it saved a conflict, although it did make me laugh visualising Slim scaring the poop out of some scallies haha. :laugh:

Back