World seems VERY anti-car modding.

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
Its becomming very sodding apperent that the modern (mainly drunk and drugged up) society seems to dislike cars and especially those that are modified.

Infact cars are so bad that it is COMPLETELY nessacery to drill holes into peoples doors and kick off the mirrors. (This hasnt happened to me recently just in the past).

If I park in the residential parking it gets covered in bird crap from the trees, someones cat keeps jumping on it and scrathing up the paint and people which play footy there (Which is fair play I spose its the first two that really annoy me).

If I park on the street, the local drug addicts play a game of footy with peoples wing mirrors.

To cut a long rant short, I am sure im not the only person here who cant afford a nice house with a garage/etc so how do you guys avoid all these problems?

I know its only a car that gets from a 2 b and cost a couple of grand etc but ive actually put HOURS of work into it, trying to make it look good and drive well and its REALLY getting on my tits now. Why is this hobbie so anti-social?

The holes drilled in your door will be people trying to break in.

It's not that people don't like modded cars, it's because people are idiots. Simple as. And the police are powerless and resourceless to do anything, and if they do, then the people just get put back on the street in an hour or two.

£50 car cover helps. but then my cover was stolen lol

best thing is to move far far away, i have found that the people of england as a whole are very stupid and intollerent, where as places like Japan, you could put a 50 foot spoiler on your micra and there would still be 10 cars with the same idea on it :D you have to be stock to stand out in japan lol

I always put it down to modified cars standing out more so people are more attracted to them. Like magpies to shiny things!

lol i blames chavs (no offence) lol. my car is parked in my garden for 2 reasons 1 so it doesnt get vandalised and 2 its not allowed to be on the road lol. only problem i've had is my primera wing mirror got smashed off

a simpleish answer is for all us modifers is to move to a villeage and stop chav an ar** holes coming i n lol

If you want your car to stay safe you need one of 2 things, fear or respect. People have to worry what you will do if you catch them. I find a pigs head on a stick in front of the car works quite well...

its prooven that one of the externalities of an economic downturn is a rise in petty crime and vandilism, due to more people being unemployed andunable to get jobs, particularly the young and the "unskilled" (chavs tend to be both of these)

its prooven that one of the externalities of an economic downturn is a rise in petty crime and vandilism, due to more people being unemployed andunable to get jobs, particularly the young and the "unskilled" (chavs tend to be both of these)

noticed that too, cant help to think that jealousy has a play in it too. my spare battered pug 306 sits on the front day and night and nobody touches it haha

Back