ahh!!! insurance is so f-ing stupid

wgc_daz

unlucky-racing.com
ok just got my renewal quote through and its gone up to...£2183 with a years no clames? WTF?? did a search online and qwinn qouted just over a grand? how can this be? and dos anyone know any insurance companies that will do cheaper? the cars not modded performancly so im not declaring it so its a standard car.

ok just got my renewal quote through and its gone up to...£2183 with a years no clames? WTF?? did a search online and qwinn qouted just over a grand? how can this be? and dos anyone know any insurance companies that will do cheaper? the cars not modded performancly so im not declaring it so its a standard car.

thats expensive
have you tried go compare . com?

something is wrong with that this morning i checked on confused.com and was getting £600 quotes with 1 years no claims and that was fully comprehensive :eek:
have you tried adrian flux? they aparantly specialize in modified cars worth a check

good luck!

mind you what car are you driving now?

ok wgc i just got a quote for your car for me and im getting £792 from hastings direct on confused.com bearing in mind im 21 but i think the age group goes utpo 25, that quote was fully comp.
good luck

but i didnt add on any mods as i dont know what you've done to it

nope. perfectly clean, licence held since april 2008, 19 with 1ync no performance mods. (head unit glanza seats instead of standards)

yh i am thanks guys...just got a quote on a celica st (1.8) the bug eyed model and it was 1650ish lmao

yup i like it not sure on milage...ive got access to a 61k model so i can just drop that in. like the colour. should be able to sell my lolla for almost that too.

Direct line. they have allways quoted me 1/2 the price of even the best comparison sites.

my mr2 with adrian flux at 25yrs, no mods, 3 years no claims, 3 points and fully comp was £1700. direct line was just £500.

the micra superS with 3 years and no speeding fine was £360 with direct line but £630 with tesco.

Try Direct Line.. they are realy realy good.

daz who was you with on your first year? im strugglin to get insurance everyone is sayin 2700+ thats tpft. half the companies i rung said no coz im 18 not 19.

£675 with a years no claims, 19 and my dads lass as a driver with admiral. Free years AA membership aswell...dunno why.

Try NFU Mutual. They wanted £500 for me to be insured on my mondeo, and directline wanted 1600.

However, for a primera GT, directline want 1450, and NFU wanted 4k, so swings and roundabouts.

Back