Who has the most powerful micra.......but in catagories!

Ok im not sure if this has been asked this way round before so ill give it a shot.

Using a k11 with a CG-engine (no transplants) who had the most powerful engine in each catagorie??? MSC UK MEMBER'S ONLY (sorry guys)

CG10DE N/A

CG10DE-Forced

CG13DE N/A

CG13DE-FORCED

CGA3DE N/A

CGA3DE-FORCED

Paul Smith had a quick CGA3 on throttlebodies, (around 128'ish bhp), but I heard he was considering turbocharging his car, so perhaps that's soon to change.

well i know i made 123.5 BHP with my cg10de-turbo...........has anyone else beat that yet............ive been gone a while,lol.

well i think to find out forced you need to be in touch with ED, kristian, nis/james, solarice/kris i think there the mani contenders, kenny made 105bhp in a N/A 1.4 and i think frank would be the man for 1.0 and 1.3

forgive me if i have forgot anyone elce

Dave (Lowrider) surely yours is up there for N/A, serious amount of work gone into the tuning of that car and if Ed is anything to go by it flies!

I've had a look about here and my Super S is the most powerful Micra here!
Although to be fair, the other 4 are 1 litres! LOL!

Although there is a Merc AMG SL55 on the ramp, pretty sure thats got a bit more grunt than my Micra!

Low Rider is almost spot on 128.9 BHP, possible changes to come (currently playing with new things)

I had a 1 litre turbo at 116 BHP but i popped it hense the trotlebodies now. lol

We are currently on 123bhp from the CG13DE mapped by Ed at Fusion using Surrey Rolling Road. We lost an additional 2.5bhp through the drivetrain compared to last time on the rollers due to the heavier oil for the LSD. We're switching back to a 75w90 LSD oil in the next few weeks and playing with some friction modifier to tune out the chatter at low speeds on tight corners. So we shold settle somewhere close to 125bhp when it's finished.

I've got a clip somewhere from our initial shakedown at Goodwood, (entering Woodcote, through the Chicane on WOT and up to Madgwick), so when it's up on Youtube i'll update the post.

We weren't pushing for much because this is just an interstage map to get a good base to tune from when we put the final engine together next early year. The aim is to push through the 150bhp barrier anyway N/A.

Attachments

• 29042010378.jpg
    29042010378.jpg
    741 KB · Views: 902
i love the idea of pauls on throttle bodies, my mk1 golf had R1 carbs and it was mental.

Can we get people to put up print outs of their k11's on a seprate thread so we can compare............and also state what k11 it is and wether or not its a n/a or forced???

problem is, the more you push for high power the less reliably you can keep the engine. i know that Matt H has some high power cars, but they are not the most you can get because he is keeping them reliable too. i am sure i could get a CG10 up to 300hp for about 20 seconds before it melts

ive got a CG13DE, running only 80bhp. not done any major mods but want to, just dont have the know how.

We are currently on 123bhp from the CG13DE mapped by Ed at Fusion using Surrey Rolling Road. We lost an additional 2.5bhp through the drivetrain compared to last time on the rollers due to the heavier oil for the LSD. We're switching back to a 75w90 LSD oil in the next few weeks and playing with some friction modifier to tune out the chatter at low speeds on tight corners. So we shold settle somewhere close to 125bhp when it's finished.

I've got a clip somewhere from our initial shakedown at Goodwood, (entering Woodcote, through the Chicane on WOT and up to Madgwick), so when it's up on Youtube i'll update the post.

We weren't pushing for much because this is just an interstage map to get a good base to tune from when we put the final engine together next early year. The aim is to push through the 150bhp barrier anyway N/A.

Now that YouTube finally decided to work, the vid is now uploaded here.

Nice one dave :) I'd love to get all these capable micras on that dyno for a real comparison.

Ok,
Well the first dyno below is of a standard 1275 running bike carbs, and I now have a 1.4 CGA lump running a 1275 head with 773 cams, ported and skimmed head, lighten fly. So hope to have a good power figure when I next have it on the rollers.

Maximum103Bhprun1.gif

This one is the Peter Vaughan engine that I did have in my micra before I sold it to Sammy, this had a lot of work done to it.

powerrun.jpg

here's mine after ed tuned it

cg13de
nistune type4 board
CAI
k&n panel filter
removed TB mesh
TB coolant bypassed
janspeed manifold & catback with 2nd cat

1243y..jpg

its aimed at the thread. dont know if people have noticed but the title says who has the most powerful yet the post says whos had.

wouldnt mind seeing what mine produces...just gotta finish the map first lol. Interesting to see the different dyno results though.

lol i cant wait to see what mines will get too. especially 1/4 mile time due to the lack of interior etc...im giving it 2 months from now, been saving 1 week now and ive got half the money :D

Back