Might be buying micra k11 2.0 - it has some faults *help*

The man says the car has these problems?...

COULD DO WITH THE ENGINE MOUNTINGS STIFFENING UP AS WHEN YOU GO ROUND A LEFT HAND BEND FAST THE WATER PUMP WILL TOUCH THE INNER WING

AND IF YOU SET OFF TO QUICK THE N/S DRIVE SHAFT CATCHES THE CHASSIS LEG

Could anyone give me some advice to buy it or not ... He's around looking £800 for the car

Without seeing it it is a little difficult to advise. What's the fabrication like? Is it recently done or has it been done for a while? How have the custom driveshafts been made? Tbh if you're not sure what you're looking at or don't feel capable of rectifying any problems that arise, and they will on a conversion like this, then think long and hard before you take it on. If you do get it, enjoy, it'll be a hoot when sorted :D

I was looking at this on ebay earlier, the prob is when you take on someone elses work you don't know what can of worms may pop up! Have a look for yourself ebay item number 380629205660;)

If I remember rightly its not just Kristian trying to flog off dodgy k11 conversions.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

I've seen this dudes name thrown around a few times here - what's the deal with him? Screw a few people over it seems?
Bad work, dodgy goings on, dodgy electrics, half finished projects, running away with money. Close to buying a motor from him. I did a lot of research lol. The odds did not favour.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Back